Perhaps it has always had pride of place, or maybe it's been moved there to keep Gorka close as he is working away ahead of the launch of the new series. Gorka is a proud dad to one-year-old Mia Louise, She wrote: "Two years ago today you asked me to 'be your girlfriend'. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights. It comes less than a day after boyfriend Gorka Marquez celebrated his 30th birthday. Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox. The short clip showed little Mia sitting with a book on her lap, and then getting up to toddle towards the camera. Diane Shipley Strictly Come Dancing star Gemma Atkinson shares daughter Mia with Gorka Marquez Gemma Atkinson posted the cutest video of her one-year-old daughter to Instagram … The 35-year-old asked for help after a close friend fell victim to thieves. GEMMA ATKINSON - Hollyoaks and Strictly Come Dancing star - has taken to Instagram 'angry and upset', just hours after wishing partner Gorka Marquez a happy 30th. Express. The mother-of-one then reiterated: "Along with her car, her ENTIRE kit has been stolen. ", Reenacting how panicked she was at the time, she shared: "So when we went to the scan, I kept saying to him on the drive there, 'What are we going to do if it's two? She took to her page once again to mark the ocassion, and revealed sadly they couldn't be together. Gemma and Gorka met on the set of the BBC show in 2017 and started dating the following year. With a make-up kit inside she's spent 20 years building up," she began. Gemma and Gorka welcomed their first child together on July 4 last summer. Like this story? But I've not really pictured myself in a big white frock, it's a lot of faff. Mums amaze me how they do it.". newspaper archive. READ: Gemma Atkinson and Gorka Marquez celebrate amazing news ahead of Strictly. The Strictly star explained what happened on Instagram and said how she was "so angry and upset". While he was not partnered up with a celebrity last year, it remains to be seen who will be with who in the latest line-up. Gemma continued: "She loves Teletubbies and regarding the twin thing, mums have messaged who have got twins and triplets. DON'T MISS...Homes Under The Hammer presenter signs up for very different TV show [LATEST]Honey G: X Factor star barely recognisable as she unveils weight loss [VIDEO]Carol Vorderma puts jaw-dropping curves on full display in tight dress [PICTURES]. 79.1k Likes, 472 Comments - (@gorka_marquez) on Instagram: “PROUD of YOU♥️ My hero, my life... @glouiseatkinson After everything you went through to bring our…” "@cintalondon is one of my best friends and my make-up artist. Why Cornwall's CLC Trenython Manor is top of our UK staycation wishlist. Gemma Atkinson boyfriend: How long have Gemma and Gorka been together? On a toybox just behind where Mia had been sitting, a pile of books could be seen, and next to them was a cushion featuring a close-up photo of Gorka and his daughter – bless! Gemma Atkinson: Why did Gemma Atkinson quit Emmerdale as Carly Hope. 136.4k Likes, 5,738 Comments - (@gorka_marquez) on Instagram: “ Our beautiful baby daughter arrived on Thursday 4th July and…” Gemma Atkinson questioned the "nerve of some people" on Instagram today. Gemma went on to stress further: "I know it may not get anywhere but worth a shot. ", The former Emmerdale star added: "We could maybe just go to a registry office and do it.". Gemma Atkinson opens up on pregnancy concern, Gemma Atkinson talks about pregnancy scan, Brian May: Queen star admits he’s ‘heartbroken’ amid 'terrible news', Gemma Atkinson says she and Gorka both have history of twins in their families, Gemma Atkinson welcomed first child with Gorka last summer, Gemma Atkinson apologises to Gorka 'Sorry we can’t be together', Gemma Atkinson left 'angry and upset' hours after Gorka Marquez's 30th, Gemma Atkinson shares big news as she teams up with Steph McGovern, Tom Jones pictured as he returns to performing but minus an audience. "My friend's car was stolen yesterday. Last October, the 35-year-old explained to HELLO! The Strictly Come Dancing favourite told her Instagram followers there "could have been two Mias". 39.8k Likes, 396 Comments - Gemma Atkinson (@glouiseatkinson) on Instagram: “He went blonde @gorka_marquez” The Strictly Come Dancing finalist took to the picture-app to rant about what happened, in the hope her pal could be aided. Gemma said she was "so angry and upset" as she shared full details about what exactly had happened. "Along with her car, her ENTIRE kit has been stolen. READ MORE: Gemma Atkinson left 'upset' after encounter in supermarket 'Useless', "They're all a bit annoying, aren't they? alerts and find out about everything before anyone else. She began: "People have messaged about my post of Mia up with the red Teletubby, is it Po, that one? With a make-up kit inside she's spent 20 years building up. Meanwhile, it was Gorka's co-star Giovanni Pernice's turn to hit the big 3-0 today. Now that's daddy-daughter love right there. Gemma Atkinson: Emmerdale star opens up on 'sad' issue at home, Gemma Atkinson hits back at criticism as Stacey Solomon defends her, Gemma Atkinson left 'upset' after encounter in supermarket 'Useless', James Martin issues apology to Saturday Morning guest Suzi Perry, Jane Seymour: Bond Girl in admission about her Live And Let Die role, Radio 1 DJ Chris Stark talks ‘regret’ after Prince William interview. order back issues and use the historic Daily Express ', "So yeah, obviously we would have dealt with it. Oh!". WATCH: Gemma Atkinson shares sweet photo tribute to daughter Mia and Gorka Marquez. On their anniversary back in February, the Steph's Packed Lunch presenter penned a gushing message of love to her partner on Instagram, which she shared alongside a series of behind-the-scenes snaps. Search. Everything you need to know about Invisalign aligners. Strictly pro Gorka often shares sweet photos of himself and his little girl Mia on his … What are we going to do if we've got two babies? If you wish to change your mind and would like to stop receiving communications from hellomagazine.com, you can revoke your consent by clicking on "unsubscribe" in the footer of the newsletter. Gorka is currently with the other Strictly Come Dancing 2020 professionals, ahead of the show launch next month. The nerve of some people! "Please to any PR brands or agencies who can help her with replacements, it'd mean the world to her.". newspaper archive. Parents are incredible. Hits Radio presenter Gemma Atkinson, 35, who shares her daughter Mia, one, with boyfriend Gorka Marquez, 30, has revealed she panicked about both of their families having a history of twins when she was pregnant with her daughter. Gemma Atkinson posted the cutest video of her one-year-old daughter to Instagram on Sunday. We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights. Save 60% on a Truly Royalty subscription! Weird.". Thanks for everything, Gorks. I'm glad I said yes. The pros are thought to be rehearsing and shooting the group numbers ahead of time due to the coronavirus pandemic. In early 2019, the couple announced they were expecting a baby, and Gemma gave birth to Mia on 4 July 2019. Gemma Atkinson shares big news as she teams up with Steph McGovern, Gemma Atkinson apologises to Gorka 'Sorry we can’t be together', Gemma Atkinson has spoken out on Instagram today after some shock news, Gemma Atkinson with partner Gorka Marquez, Ant Middleton: SAS star finally addresses double backlash to posts, Gemma Atkinson's friend had her car stolen, Gemma Atkinson asked her followers if they could help. You do, don't you?". Gorka Marquez. ", RELATED: Gemma Atkinson wells up live on-air after Gorka Marquez's emotional surprise. GEMMA ATKINSON - who is in a relationship with Gorka Marquez - has informed her Instagram followers about a personal decision she has made … See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, 20 years worth. "But yeah, could have been two little Mias. Gemma Atkinson: Emmerdale star opens up on 'sad' issue at home, James Jordan and Ola Jordan speak out on ‘hard’ family decision, Gemma Atkinson hits back at criticism as Stacey Solomon defends her, Homes Under The Hammer presenter signs up for very different TV show [LATEST], Honey G: X Factor star barely recognisable as she unveils weight loss [VIDEO], Carol Vorderma puts jaw-dropping curves on full display in tight dress, Gemma Atkinson issues warning to man after 'fat' jibe, Gemma Atkinson blasts stranger for new message about her 'fat' days.