I’m using formation 4-4-1-1 with LM Koke scream, RM Gelson Martins, and CF Isco fut mas. Chemistry styles depend on many factors like your preferences and playstyles. CAM: Have been using Modrich for quite some time. 06 81 Williams I’ve playing with Varane and SBC liga Umtiti and they are both great. Best opponent seems to be narrow formations since if play up the side and trick their defense to follow Modrich or Aspas out to the side it gives Suarez the room in the center to score. 03 89 Antoine Griezmann Espanyol have their work cut out to prolong their first UEFA Europa League campaign thanks to a first-leg hat-trick from Wolves' striker Diogo Jota. Valencia CF took their place in the 2015/16 UEFA Champions League play-offs, while RC Deportivo La Coruña produced a brilliant comeback at FC Barcelona to stay up. Hes fast, he dribbles well and pass well. How do I merge multiple SoFIFA accounts. Most goals are scored with the foot so good shooting is a necessary attribute for a forward.
I think they made him a bit better than you’d expect. If the defender isnt too fast you can even score with him this way. He constantly calls for the ball if the play is taking part to the right of the middle. I received an email that I created a new SoFIFA account, but I didn’t sign up for a new account, 3. Both guarantees you many goals. . LM: Couthino is hard to avoid. Jump, strength and stamina are the ingredients to the new physical attribute, very important when we are analysing the best forwards: jump to score with the head; strength to dispute the ball with the opponents; and stamina to sprint in direction of goal at any time of the game. We will send you an email containing further instructions. He’s very able in both passing, dribling and will even score here and there. I havent been able to afford Messi yet. © FIFAUTeam Copyright 2012-2020 | All FIFA assets property of EA Sports. I only sub him if he gets injured. Messi is the best FIFA 19 LaLiga forward, without any discussion. Six UEFA Cup and UEFA Europa League finals have been sorted by shoot-outs; UEFA.com looks back on the dramatic denouements, with video footage of the decisive kicks. My playstyle is constant pressure and fast build up in the 2nd half far up the pitch and Godin cant keep up if I get into a counter. 7. Unbeaten Espanyol leapfrogged Ludogorets to the summit of the Group H table with their 1-0 win in Bulgaria on Matchday 3.

Lm Coutinho My best buy yet. He’s not too good with a fast passing attacking duo which will outplay him and his slow speed. Oct 9, 2020. How do I update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email? Let’s find out good centre forwards and strikers to your team! Cb Varane My only gripe with him is my playstyle and formation. Sir i m extremely confused. Hi. Top-scoring teams and players, record wins, biggest comebacks and more. The squad lists for all 48 UEFA Europa League group stage hopefuls have been confirmed by UEFA. I started out playing 4-1-3-2, because I didnt know how to use the width. Manchester United, Basel and Leverkusen were the star performers in the round of 16 openers. 6.

Depending on the style of play and formation, having good shooting and heading may not be enough for a striker. In my personal opinion, Suárez is the right choice. His natural position is CF but you can use him as a ST too. – RB Joao Cancelo or Semedo

Oct 5, 2020. Put shadow on him and watch him run up to those pesky strikers and pick up the ball by simply stepping in front of the player. Midfielder Enzo Maresca hailed Sevilla FC's fighting spirit and the "immense" display of their goalkeeper Andrés Palop after the victory against RCD Espanyol. When is the draw?

How do I update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email? You can also play with Williams – great for runnings – or Diego Costa – good for crossings.
St Suárez Hi, i’m using a 4-1-2-1 with dembele, promes as wings, rodrigo sa CAM and Inaki as CF. Allow us to explain. Espanyol are already into the knockout phase as Group H winners and finish their campaign at home to eliminated CSKA. Goalkeeper Gorka Iraizoz said RCD Espanyol "couldn't have given any more" after they twice came from behind, only to lose the UEFA Cup final to Sevilla FC. 9. I can't sign up for an SoFIFA account because an account with my email address already exists. 5. A second-half collapse on matchday one has put the pressure on CSKA Moskva as they welcome Espanyol in Group H. Espanyol's first European campaign in 13 years has brought them up against fellow UEFA Europa League debutants Ferencváros. Thank you for your help every single FIFA. See highlights from some of the most dramatic shoot-outs in UEFA Europa League and UEFA Cup history, including wins for Tottenham Hotspur FC, Galatasaray AŞ and Sevilla FC. Suárez and Griezmann are amazing players.

If you plan to apply him another style as soon as his stats get refreshed, then I suggest a Catalyst card now.

But let him join the corners and he will score on a header or three. 7.