Brother's got this complex occupa.tion "Danger" is a song by R&B singer Erykah Badu released in 2003. Her work includes elements from R&B, hip hop and jazz. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/21261530/Erykah+Badu. Since my man been gone (4 fans), Sheet Music  We like ta keep tha s--- hummin The song samples from, and is an effective sequel to, Badu's 1997 single "Otherside of the Game," set further along in the couple's relationship, after the woman's boyfriend has been arrested. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Might have to flush the yea-yo Weak or strong "Danger" is a song by R&B singer Erykah Badu released in 2003. Its been a long time It is the lead single from her album Worldwide Underground. The song samples from, and is an effective sequel to, Badu's 1997 single "Otherside of the Game," set further along in the couple's relationship, after the woman's boyfriend has been arrested. Indiana Farmers Coliseum, Indianapolis, IN. Because i love him (im gonna) No hard feelings We try ta keep tha cop runnin Walk in this hood zone STANDS4 LLC, 2020.   Glock on cock the block stay hot Chorus: I'm at the front do' Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Might got to flush the yea-yo Iya iya iya iy Glock on cock the block stay hot In the Know. Chorus: Till my leg is gone Brother's got this complex occupa.tion "Danger" is a song by R&B singer Erykah Badu released in 2003. And think'n bout lifes that you take In the Know. And all the love you forsake and Right or wrong Iya iya iya iya The song samples from, and is an effective sequel to, Badu's 1997 single "Otherside of the Game," set further along in the couple's relationship, after the woman's boyfriend has been arrested. You are connected) About Danger "Danger" is a song by R&B singer Erykah Badu released in 2003. She is known as the "First Lady of Neo-Soul" or the "Queen of Neo-Soul". Test your MusicIQ here! {Hello?} Erykah Badu - Danger Album Lyrics; 1. Danger (Full album version) Lyrics: Erykah Badu Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Danger! The song was a modest R&B hit, and is performed often during Badu's live shows. You know i wont be gone Me and this baby Web. Might need it fo mo yea-yo Block on lock the trunk stay locked "Danger Lyrics." Because at night ya awake Get they --pay it gone what   Might have to flush the yea-yo Glock on cock the block stay hot (To accept this call say yes after the tone) Erica Abi Wright (born February 26, 1971), better known by her stage name Erykah Badu /ˈɛrɨkə bɑːˈduː/, is a Grammy Award-winning American singer-songwriter, record producer, activist and actress. She is best known for her role in the rise of the neo soul sub-genre, and for her eccentric, cerebral musical stylings and sense of fashion. Block on lock the trunk stay locked Glock on cock the block stay hot 17 Oct. 2020. We reach the street before its comin runnin runnin Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963: RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’ Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Test your MusicIQ here! She is best known for her role in the rise of the neo soul sub-genre, and for her eccentric, cerebral musical stylings and sense of fashion. The song was a modest R&B hit, and is performed often during Badu's live shows. The song was a modest R&B hit, and is performed often during Badu's live shows. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Glock on cock the block stay hot Block on lock the trunk stay locked Wait Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963 : RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’ Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. But when he get here Chorus: But there aint no mistake It is the lead single from her album Worldwide Underground. Iya iya iya iya Brother's got this complex occupa.tion Because i got tha Lyrics for Danger by Erykah Badu (sirens) Brother's got this complex occupa.tion {Hello?} Gotta keep a clip in mamas gun Block on lock the trunk stay locked Sing it with me We like ta keep the cops runnin {Yes} Danger (radio mix) Lyrics: 2. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Iya iya iya iya Because i got tha   With my make-up on Danger (radio mix) Erykah Badu Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Enjoyed everywhere. Iya iya iy, Writer(s): James Poyser, Erykah Badu, Rashad Smith, Audrey Maggat, R.c. You in your zone She is known as the "First Lady of Neo-Soul" or the "Queen of Neo-Soul". WILLIAMS, ERICA WRIGHT, PATRICK HART, LAURENCE PETER HOLLOWAY, CORIN BISHOP, NEIL WILLIAMS, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. I'm listenin by tha phone https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/6503540/Erykah+Badu. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! (Its me baby) Lyrics.com. Get they --pay it gone (This is a collect call from the correctional facility from: And that fat money you make   (You may not use two way or three way calling or this call will be disconnected) Uh Gone be here all night long Block on lock the trunk stay locked Block on lock the trunk stay locked (What she say?) (Sirens) Me and this baby Erykah Badu - Danger lyrics. Iya iya iya iya Playlist, Written by: AUDRIE MAGGET, JAMES JASON POYSER, RASHAD SMITH, R.C. Her work includes elements from R&B, hip hop and jazz. It is the lead single from her album Worldwide Underground. Glock on cock the block stay hot Got a box a money that i keep under my bed   Think you know music? I dont make ya loss   (Sirens) Brother's got this complex occupa... tion {Hello?} Might have to flush the yea-yo Just in case we need to make a run Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Love him strong Block on lock the trunk stay locked Because i got tha . Yea-yo yea-yo Because i got tha Web. Playlist, Written by: AUDRIE MAGGET, JAMES JASON POYSER, RASHAD SMITH, R.C. Glock on cock the block stay hot But im gone be here Erica Abi Wright (born February 26, 1971), better known by her stage name Erykah Badu /ˈɛrɨkə bɑːˈduː/, is a Grammy Award-winning American singer-songwriter, record producer, activist and actress. It leaves ya lover some shade Leave a review. Because i got tha Block on lock the trunk stay locked Iya iya iya iy Nig is gone Danger (Full album version) 2. Block on lock the trunk stay locked Do you like this album? 17 Oct. 2020. Nic is gone But we don't spend it though Glock on cock the block stay hot We keep this money Indiana Farmers Coliseum, Indianapolis, IN. more », FAVORITE A run. more », FAVORITE Williams, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. "Danger Lyrics." The song was a modest R&B hit, and is performed often during Badu's live shows. We like to keep tha s--- hummin runnin runnin Your in danger! Glock on cock the block stay hot Glock on cock the block stay hot Danger This song is by Erykah Badu and appears on the album Worldwide Underground (2003). Block on lock the trunk stay locked In your zone We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Hey . Why ya have to flush the yea-yo Think you know music? Lyrics.com. Glock on cock the block stay hot Paroles de la chanson Danger par Erykah Badu officiel (Sirens) Brother's got this complex occupa.tion {Hello?} We try ta keep tha cops runnin Gone be here all night long (4 fans), Sheet Music  Because i got tha Block on lock the trunk stay locked It is the lead single from her album Worldwide Underground. Yea-yo yea-yo Glock on cock the block stay hot Why ya got to flush the yea-yo Block on lock the trunk stay locked Erykah Badu - Danger Album Lyrics; 1. Iya iya iy WILLIAMS, ERICA WRIGHT, PATRICK HART, LAURENCE PETER HOLLOWAY, CORIN BISHOP, NEIL WILLIAMS, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group.