Fix incorrect lyrics. Original songwriter : Lizzo, Adam Levine, Casey Wakeley Harris, This title is a cover of Cuz I Love You as made famous by Lizzo, This website respects all music copyrights. Without permission, all uses other than home and private use are forbidden.All musical material is re-recorded and does not use in any form the original music or original vocals or any feature of the original recording. Catalog; Apps; Subscribe; Help; Log in; Home. Colored background \ Black background. Search. Try it free! Lizzo. This title is a cover version of Cuz I Love You as made famous by Lizzo. Karaoke. This format is suitable for KaraFun Player, a free karaoke software. This title is a cover of Cuz I Love You as made famous by Lizzo. We'll have a look and send an email after we update the lyrics for this song. In the same key as the original: A♭ Explicit Lyrics # Soul # R&B # 10's # 2019. bekannt durch Lizzo. We'll have a look and send an email after we update the lyrics for this song. Cuz I Love You. Cuz I Love You Lyrics: I'm cryin' 'cause I love you, oh / (Ya ya ya, ya ya, ya ya) / Never been in love before / What the fuck are fucking feelings, yo? Text von Cuz I Love You. All rights are reserved for the protected works reproduced on this website. Lizzo. Thanks {NAME}. This title is a cover of Cuz I Love You as made famous by Lizzo. This universal format works with almost any device (Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Connected TVs...). It includes an MP3 and synchronized lyrics. Soul, R&B, In English The CDG format (also called CD+G or MP3+G) is suitable for most karaoke machines. I thought that I didn't care I thought I was love-impaired But baby, baby I don't know what I'm go.. Discover Cuz I Love You Karaoke Backing Track as made famous by Lizzo. Cuz I Love You. Watch Queue Queue Video clip and lyrics Cuz I Love You by Lizzo. Professional quality. All files available for download are reproduced tracks, they're not the original music. / Once upon a time, I was a ho / I don't even It includes an MP3 and synchronized lyrics. Sing Cuz I Love You by Lizzo with lyrics on KaraFun. I thought that I didn't care I thought I was love-impaired But baby, baby I don't know what I'm gonna do.. Back to home page. In der gleichen Tonart wie das Original: A♭ Explicit Lyrics # Soul # R&B # 10er # 2019. EXPLICIT LYRICS. Cancel modifications Senden. Cuz I Love You Karaoke - Lizzo. Without permission, all uses other than home and private use are forbidden.All musical material is re-recorded and does not use in any form the original music or original vocals or any feature of the original recording. Original songwriter: Lizzo, Adam Levine, Casey Wakeley Harris. Watch Queue Queue. This format is tailored for Windows Media Player which is setup by default on most Windows computers. Jede Reproduktion ist untersagt. Videoklip, překlad a text písně Cuz I Love You od Lizzo. Karaoke von Cuz I Love You spielen. With backing vocals (with or without vocals in the KFN version), Release date: 2019 Catalog. The CDG format (also called CD+G or MP3+G) is suitable for most karaoke machines. There is no difference between your suggestion and the original version. Online abspielen KaraFun herunterladen. Tempo: variable (around 54 BPM) In the same key as the original: A♭ This track ends without fading out The song begins a capella Duration: 3:04 - Sample at: 1:45. View more info 3:04. Download the best MP3 Karaoke Songs on Karaoke Version. There is no difference between your suggestion and the original version. Cuz I Love You ; Search an artist or a title. Genres: It allows you to turn on or off the backing vocals, lead vocals, and change the pitch or tempo. Einen Fehler im Liedtext melden. I'm crying cuz I love you oh ya ya ya, ya ya, ya ya, Tryna open up a little more sorry if my heart a little slow, I'm crying cuz I love you oh yes you, ya ya, ya ya, Got me standing in the rain gotta get my hair pressed again, Wanna put you on a plane fly you out to wherever I am, Your No.1 source for CDG and Video Karaoke. This video is unavailable. View more info 3:04. Formats included: CDG MP4 WMV KFN ? Thanks {NAME}. Lizzo. Your purchase allows you to download your video in all of these formats as often as you like. Karaoke. Original songwriter : Lizzo, Adam Levine, Casey Wakeley Harris, This title is a cover of Cuz I Love You as made famous by Lizzo, This website respects all music copyrights. All rights are reserved for the protected works reproduced on this website.