4. Adore You by Miley Cyrus https://www.amchords.com/chords/77895 Key: C C | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed Intro : C C F Am C F Am C F Am Oh, hey, oh C F Am C F Am Baby, baby, are you listening? "Adore You" - Harry Styles Chords: Cm D# G# A# (for me Em G C D) Cm Walk in your D# rainbow para G# dise A# Cm Strawberry D# lipstick state of G# mind A# Cm I get so D# lost inside your G# eyes Would you …

[Cm Eb Ab Bb Fm F G] Chords for Harry Styles - Adore You (Official Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Adore You chords by Harry Styles.

C. 1. F. 2. Edit. 3.

Guitar Ukulele Piano. 1 of 17. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. [pre-chorus] Am You don't have to say you love me Adore You CHORDS by Harry Styles Adore You CHORDS by Harry Styles for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! [Pre-Chorus] Am7 You don't have to say you love me C You don't have to say nothing Fmaj7 G You don't have to say you're mine [Chorus] Am7 … Am. 1. See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. 1 of 22. 2. G. 3.

capo: 3rd fret [intro] Am C F G [verse (1)] Am C F walk in your rainbow paradise Am C F strawberry lipstick state of mind Am C F i get so lost?inside your eyes F Would you believe it? Strumming. 3. 1 of 16. Am7 C (Ahhh) Fmaj7 I'd walk through fire for you G Just let me adore you Am7 C Oh, honey (Ahhh) Fmaj7 I'd walk through fire for you Just let me adore you Am7 Like it's the only thing I'll ever do C (It's the only thing I'll ever do, It's the only thing I'll ever do) Fmaj7 I'd walk through fire for you (It's the only thing I'll ever do) G Just let me adore you Oh honey, oh honey Am7 C (It's the only thing I'll ever do, It's the only thing … 1 of 27. 118,204 views, added to favorites 1,900 times. 3. 1. 2. Just let me adore you. 2.

If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE.