From The Virgin Suicides to On the Rocks, IMDb dives into the cinematic stylings of Oscar-winning director Sofia Coppola. Tagged as reblog instagram. Her honesty, heart & talent is unparalleled.…” Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. hey, love the blog, adore mena, was wondering if there's a gifset that the gif in your sidebar is from? Plus, we put his Disney movie knowledge to the test. 239.3k Likes, 1,863 Comments - Mena Massoud (@menamassoud) on Instagram: “Here’s the underwater scene in Aladdin. 466.8k Likes, 5,483 Comments - Mena Massoud (@menamassoud) on Instagram: “My team told me absolutely no shirtless gym selfies but. As you can see I hardly tried anything on the # EvolvingVegan tour Here’s a look inside another of the kitchens or should I say artist studios, that we visited. Looking for some great streaming picks? A graduate of Ryerson University's notable theater program, he got his first big break starring in ABC Spark & Teen Nick's mystery-drama television series "Open Heart" as "Jared Malik." 2 Jun 20 2019. 358.1k Likes, 7,012 Comments - Mena Massoud (@menamassoud) on Instagram: “I cannot begin to describe how much I love this woman. 2.4m Followers, 368 Following, 425 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Mena Massoud (@menamassoud) It’s from this video. Thank you for all the unconditional love over the years!” 148.4k Likes, 707 Comments - Mena Massoud (@menamassoud) on Instagram: “It’s not what’s on the outside. Mena Massoud, Actor: Aladdin. A graduate of Ryerson University's notable theater program, he got his first big break starring in ABC Spark & Teen Nick's mystery-drama television series "Open Heart" as "Jared Malik." No, we made the gif! 627 Followers, 0 Following, 0 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Mena Massoud (@menamassey) Anonymous sent a message. 324k Likes, 1,235 Comments - Mena Massoud (@menamassoud) on Instagram: “Happy Mother’s Day Ma! Mena was born on September 17, 1991 in Cairo, Egypt & raised in Markham, Ontario, Canada. #Aladdin hits cinemas next week!” IMDb was on location at the Toronto premiere of Aladdin to hear from Mena Massoud about taking on the title role. Mena Massoud on Instagram. Once in a while is okay....right? Mena was born on September 17, 1991 in Cairo, Egypt & raised in Markham, Ontario, Canada. If you want more Aladdin, I’m going to be doing a live…” Since then, he has appeared in several major film and television ... Michael Fassbender And Armie Hammer Reportedly Eyed For Hawkman, Xcinex Prepares To Launch Venue Streaming System, Using Sensor To Count Viewers And Charge Per Ticket, WestEnd Films boards Annecy animated title 'Lamya’s Poem', 2019 Watchlist: The Year's Most-Added Movies, Editors' Picks: 12 Things We Love This Valentine's Day, Prensler ve Prensesler Sezon 6 (Princes And Princesses Season 6), Mena Massoud Plays Our Disney Movie Quote Game, The Star of 'Aladdin' Shares Why It's the Role of Lifetime, Soundtrack of Our Lives: A Celebration for the Film & TV Music Community, James Corden/Mena Massoud/Brad Paisley/Ozuna, Moms Knows Best Week/Keanu Reeves/Mena Massoud/Laurie Gelman, "Aladdin" Star Mena Massoud Tells Us About His First Times, Aladdin Star Mena Massoud Finds Out Which Disney Prince He Is, "The IMDb Show" On Location: 'Aladdin' Red Carpet.