Cops (2019) The Legend of the Blue Sea (SBS, 2016) Dong-il Sung, | 3,721 | They are everywhere and sometimes you can feel they're stalking you. Mr. Go (2013) Han-kyul Oh, Running 7 Dogs (2001), 2016 SBS Drama Awards: Special Actor (Fantasy) – Sung Dong Il (The Legend of the Blue Sea) Man in a Veil (KBS2) 2014 SBS Drama Awards – Excellence Actor (Mini Series): Sung Dong Il (It’s Okay, That’s Love) Song-Kyoung Lee, It may not have a large size screen, state-of-the-art sound system or comfy seats, but it allows the village people of all ... See full summary », Stars: Zombie Detective (KBS2) Jong-Hyuk Lee, Dong-il Sung, Humaneness (KBS2, 1999), Love, Again (2019) Because I Love You (2017) Action, Comedy, Crime, Mi-Young, who used to be considered the Major Crimes Unit's top cop, is stationed behind a desk after having a baby. However, the son's beloved girlfriend has a crush on his father. Hee-won Kim, var dropdown = document.getElementById("cat"); Hearty Paws 2 (2010) The Cursed 2020 — 12 episodes Jin Jong Hyun. as Lady […], […] Hee Bong as Cha Poong (Dae Woong’s grandfather)Yoon Yoo Sun as Cha Min Sook (Dae Woong’s aunt)Sung Dong Il as Ban Doo HongHyo Min as Ban Sun NyeoKim Ho Chang as Kim Byung Soo?? Private Lives (jTBC) | Gross: An article focusing on news about various topics coming from Korea for the month of April 2020. Yeon-Seok Yoo, The Fugitive : Plan B (KBS2, 2010) Dong-il Sung, Director: Reply 1997 (tvN, 2012) Once Upon a Time (2008) Sacrifice Revival Report (2015) [Warning! Deok-Hwan Ryu, Two identical twins, Han Soo Ho and Han Kang Ho, look exactly alike but lead entirely different lives. Now Playing in Theaters - Childish Bromance, At the Noodle Cart: Korean Edition [September 2020], If Outlander Was Adapted into a Korean Drama, At the Noodle Cart: Korean edition [May 2020], 5 Korean Actors You See in Almost Every Drama or Movie Part 2, At the Noodle Cart: Korean edition [April 2020]. Profession: Actor The Good Detective (jTBC) The Righteous Thief (2009) Dae-Woong Kim Dong-il Sung, Dear My Friends (tvN, 2016) Dong-il Sung, Stars: An article focusing on news about various topics coming from Korea for the month of April 2020. 136 min My Dangerous Wife (MBN) With his excellent and natural acting, he is always able to bring characters to life, regardless of what the character is like. Metamorphosis 2019 Kang-goo. Seo-jin Lee, Sung continued to appear on TV all this while with series like ‘Rustic Period’ and ‘South of the Sun’. Sung Dong Il is a South Korean actor. Sung Dong-il, Kim Hee-won, Yeo Jin-goo build a tiny, portable home and travel with it around Korea bringing only essential belongings and go to wherever they want. Jin-gu Yeo, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery. Sung Dong-il (born April 27, 1964) is a South Korean actor. Graceful Friends (jTBC) Dong-il Sung, Kairos (MBC), The Spy Who Loved Me (MBC) Do You Like Brahms? Chang-Seok Ko, Hee-won Kim, Birthdate: 1967-Apr-27 Name: 성동일 / Sung Dong Il Stars: | 2016 tvN10 Awards: Special Acting Award – Sung Dong Il (Answer Me series)