#10 Uni909, Sep 20, 2018.

Their last EP is really solid but no track overtakes I-YAH, Renaissance and Miracle for me, Yes I meant from this album lol. They are scheduled to drop their first single album as a unit on October 7. In the last concept pictures released by the unit, the members lay out a nostalgic retro feel.

KangWoojin144 likes this.

Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.

They consists of: EXY, Seola, Xuan Yi, Bona, Soobin, Luda, Dawon, Eunseo, Cheng Xiao, Mei Qi, Yeoreum, Dayoung and Yeonjung. They consists of: EXY, Seola, Xuan Yi, Bona, Soobin, Luda, Dawon, Eunseo, Cheng Xiao, Mei Qi, Yeoreum, Dayoung and Yeonjung.

Even though today was our comeback, it felt surreal.

We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. With the intention of doing something different from before, we were nervous and excited preparing this comeback.”, Yeonjung also shared their goal for this comeback.

The baddest lady is definitely coming back and we should be all getting ready for it! I prepared this album with more energy. Dreamcatcher can still have a shot of winning if their digital sales are higher.

They performed their latest comeback single 'Save Me Save You', a bubbly synth pop track that typifies a classic K-Pop girl group song. Cosmic Girls' first full-length album, Happy Moment, was released on June 7, 2017, with a total of ten tracks including the lead single "Happy".The album ranked number 1 on Hanteo's daily and real-time charts after release.

PR Source and Image credit: Starship Entertainment. ^^ This win would put a LOT of pressure off them since they're debut soon three years ago. Read More : How K-Pop Aesthetics Captivate Fans. Appreciation WJSN casually dropped 2 of the best B-sides of the year: MV [MCD MV] WJSN - BAD GIRLS: Performance WJSN mbc compilation: News WJSN get their first win for "Butterfly" News Top 20 Favorite Groups chosen by Lesbian, Bisexual, + Women (2020) This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website.

Joined: Mar 22, 2016 Messages: 42,630 Oh wow a certified 1st Win from someone this week!

Listen up, BLINKS!

2018: Dream Your Dream and WJ Please?

They are scheduled to drop their first single album as a unit on October 7. Yeojung is part of the Natural unit. They debuted on February 25, 2016 with their first mini […] Powered by Invision Community. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website.

You must log in or register to reply here.

As the competition within the K-Pop scene is tougher than ever these days, their victory on 'The Show' is definitely one that they can be proud of. Exy recalled, “I was very flustered because I didn’t expect it at all.

Hopkinz Married to @EclecticLady.
All rights reserved. On December 18, 2018, Starship announced that WJSN would be making a comeback in January. On January 8, WJSN held a showcase for their new mini album “W J Stay?”, During their showcase, WJSN talked about their emotional first win with “Save Me, Save You.” At the time, leader Exy was in tears. All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners. Your number one Asian entertainment forum, serving the community since 2013. She said, “Our goal is to maintain the interest and love that we received during ‘Save Me, Save You.’ If possible, we’d like to go for a triple crown this time.”.

On the January 31 episode of KBS’ Music Bank, ATEEZ gifted ATINY with not only another stunning performance of their. Thanks! In addition, the girls attract attention with their cute doll-like appearance and show lovely charm through their surprised bunny eyes.

They …

[Stray Kids] Changbin’s Vlive: New Song With Seungmin, Exclusive: What To Expect From Eric Nam’s “Before We Begin” World Tour, Red Velvet To Appear In ‘Trolls World Tour’, EXO’s Kai Turns Heads As Gucci’s Muse In Milan, TOMORROW X TOGETHER Win 10th ROTY Award At SMAs. After putting in hard work over the years, K-Pop idol girl group WJSN recently shed tears of joy as they reached number one on SBS MTV's 'The Show'.. I-YAH is forever number 1 for me too. 2019: WJ Stay?, Secret Box concert, For the Summer and As You Wish. NCT DREAM’s Jeno & CLC’s Yeeun Say Goodbye As ‘The Show’ MCs, [TXT] Soobin And Yeonjun Address Their Haters, MAMAMOO Break Their Own Album Sales Record. This is really nice. Your favorite female quartet is gearing up to make an appearance on the American talk... DKB appeals to fans with a new charm for the group’s approaching comeback. After the candy-inspired concept images that WJSN CHOCOME presented, the quartet has dropped yet another set of pictures. This makes it the girl group's very first win at the very top ever since their debut 950 days ago. This makes it the girl group's very first win at the very top ever since their debut 950 days ago. Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences! On February 27, 2018, Cosmic Girls released their fourth mini album Dream Your Dream, which consists of six tracks … Cosmic Girls (WJSN) Members Profile: Cosmic Girls Facts Cosmic Girls (우주소녀), also known as WJSN is a 13-member girl group under Starship Entertainment and Yuehua Entertainment. Cosmic Girls' first full-length album, Happy Moment, was released on June 7, 2017, with a total of ten tracks including the lead single "Happy".The album ranked number 1 on Hanteo's daily and real-time charts after release. As a leader, I tried to finish my speech well without crying.