It's a cool idea but sadly I think it is a little 'flawed'. Wizard101 hardest badge to get There's also Bane of the Arachna (200 spider mages, Which is just annoying to do since you need to enter and exit the same dungeon 100 times), Badge to III (defeat beastmen fight club 100 times), Pockets full of Animus (20,000 animus) and for the absolute rarest badge in the game, collect presumably 850 different pet species (which is currently still unknown what the badge is even named because I don't … Badge tasks often include defeating a large number of the same kind of monster, defeating certain Bosses or Towers, or helping protect a location. Who in their right mind would suffer through Medulla 100 times? ... because it is so hard to get. I don’t see very many people around now that were in 1st age. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Master of Shapes is a cool unique badge you obtain for unlocking all the poly spells. The defeat 20,000 undead, pvp badges, elixer vitae (if your not a healer/healing gear), kiosk badges, and pet hatching, There's also Bane of the Arachna (200 spider mages, Which is just annoying to do since you need to enter and exit the same dungeon 100 times), Badge to III (defeat beastmen fight club 100 times), Pockets full of Animus (20,000 animus) and for the absolute rarest badge in the game, collect presumably 850 different pet species (which is currently still unknown what the badge is even named because I don't think anyone has been able to obtain it yet). One of the badges is completing Fellspawn solo, which is probably the hardest badge in the game for a storm wizard. Wizard101 hardest badge to get Wizard101 hardest badge to get As part of the largest Wizard101 Community and Wizard101 Forums online, this is a community wiki that anyone can contribute to! Team Champion (help 2000 teams through kiosk) IMO is a big one that hasn't been mentioned yet, I want all badges but that seems like it will take forever.. You can access your list of Badges from your character screen. Wizard101 hardest badge to get Wizard101 hardest badge to get Jan 08, 2018. You receive this badge by getting all 5 Fellspawn badges. Once you get it you can retrain your points. If we are saying rarest, because of how many people joined after 1st age ended in pvp, 1st age pvp warlord would probably be one of them, considering you obviously can’t get it anymore. Badges are provided in recognition of difficult and arduous tasks that you have completed during your studies. Brain Teaser. It continues to receive updates, and there's a decent sized community. You can access your list of Badges from your character screen. The only way to achieve this badge would be to start a new wizard and multi-box so you're guaranteed a 'spare' … Throughout your wizard's journey, you will obtain various Badges. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Wizard101 hardest badge to get. Guides, Pets, Spells, Quests, Bosses, Creatures, NPCs, Crafting, Gardening and more! Joined: Aug 03, 2014. The largest and most comprehensive Wizard101 Wiki for all your Wizard101 needs! Badge tasks often include defeating a large number of the same kind of monster, defeating certain Bosses or Towers, or helping protect a location. I think the highest rank monstrology badge only has ~12 people with it overall, if i’m recalling the KI Live right, It's really only rare because most people hate the mini game, but I've never seen anyone else use ninja grandmaster (150 way of the ninja pig wins), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Wizard101 is an MMO made by Kingsisle Entertainment that was started in 2005, and was released in 2008. By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct. You can play here: https://www.wizard101.com/create_wizard, Press J to jump to the feed. It's surely debateable, but I think it's the hardest badge in the whole game to achieve. Posts: 2101. level 2. Elixir Vitae is the healer version of 1 in a million and is a bitch to get and is the only badge that gets harder to do as you level as a life. Badges are provided in recognition of difficult and arduous tasks that you have completed during your studies. I managed to get the badge Fellspawn Master as a storm! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Throughout your wizard's journey, you will obtain various Badges. 11 months ago. Re: The hardest badge: Flawless God.