When Post Malone released Stoney towards the end of 2016, no one expected that the star to reveal that he's actually kind of a doomsday prepper, but why not? The star, who was referring to the lyrics "Tell me if you want it, baby / 'Cause I know I can drive you crazy," told Genius, "Being on the road all the time, whenever you're in the back of the bus, your s**t is like a square 8x8 cubicle. Quarterback Dak Prescott connected with wide receiver Cole Beasley for a "32-yard touchdown pass on fourth and 15" with a minute remaining in the game. Weird, right? This clearly went over the heads of non-gamers, but Posty is just about the biggest Fallout fan on the planet. It was originally released on February 4, 2015, through Post Malone's SoundCloud account. The singer/bassist for Concrete Blonde talks about how her songs come from clairvoyance, and takes us through the making of their hit "Joey.". In the song, Post makes a reference to the Dallas Cowboys. 14 on Billboard‘s Hot 100 on Jan. 23, 2016. Basch said on Instagram that he was inviting Wade and Gabrielle Union to the wedding, which is exactly the right move. That's all I can do. In 2018, the star took to Twitter to bravely proclaim that he was "more excited for Fallout than [his] actual real life." Post moved to Los Angeles and met FKi 1st, who introduced him to Rex Kudo, who in turn helped him produce "White Iverson". It was originally released on February 4, 2015, through Post Malone's SoundCloud account. After the Los Angeles Lakers won the 2020 NBA championship on Sunday, LeBron James was cradling the Larry O'Brien trophy, and his teammate JaVale McGee happened to film a moment in which James spoke directly to it. ", Nirvana might just be Post's favorite band. He claimed he even used to perform the track twice a set because it was his only good song, but the song may have never existed if he didn't experiment with braids. Well, with a robbery at his old house (where the thieves made it clear he was their intended victim), a plane emergency, and a car crash, there's no denying the dude had some pretty awful luck following a run in with a haunted box. "Too Young" certainly hits different when you know it's rooted in an actual tragedy. Here are the photos, along with Wade's... Sleeping with a championship trophy isn't that out of the ordinary. Nirvana, Billy Joel and Bruce Springsteen are among those who wrote songs with cities that show up in this quiz. white iverson A term coined by the singer Post Malone. One of his biggest insults in 2019 was calling Yelawolf a "nerd" — a nerd. "And he had such an influence on the youth of today. Post Malone finally got to hang out with Allen Iverson in the summer of 2017. It took about an hour," he said, adding, "A year later, I made this song and made this beat, and it just worked out. Translation: Post probably blasts "Sugar We're Going Down" in his McLaren 720S Spider, which can sell for more than $330,000 according to Kelley Blue Book. French Montana & Rae Sremmurd - Stream [New Song]", "Post Malone Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)", Portuguesecharts.com – Post Malone – White Iverson", "Post Malone Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)", "Top AFP - Audiogest - Top 3000 Singles + EPs Digitais", "Brazilian single certifications – Post Malone – White Inverson", Associação Brasileira dos Produtores de Discos, "Canadian single certifications – Post Malone – White Iverson", "Italian single certifications – Post Malone – White Iverson", "British single certifications – Post Malone – White Iverson", "American single certifications – Post Malone – White Iverson", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=White_Iverson&oldid=982220997, Short description is different from Wikidata, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardrandbhiphop, Certification Table Entry usages for Brazil, Certification Table Entry usages for Canada, Certification Table Entry usages for Denmark, Certification Table Entry usages for Italy, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 6 October 2020, at 20:59. The real meaning behind these Post Malone songs, © 2020 NickiSwift.com. "There's people that delayed my album from coming out, right? I'm swaggin', I'm swaggin', I'm swaggin' oh ooh. Though no collab has happened thus far, it's clear the rapper has a not-so-secret emo edge. The worst of it might actually be the fact that Posty has been emotionally struggling — or he was struggling at the time he wrote the Young Thug collaboration track "Goodbyes." English translation of lyrics for White Iverson by Post Malone. The Stoney track "Deja Vu" has a couple of random Easter eggs — like a George Strait reference an estimated zero percent of Post Malone fans picked up on — but what really stands out is Post Malone's seeming willingness to drive while under the influence. Why would we say cursed? He is a new 3 (meaning he is an up and coming basketball player that makes a lot of 3 pointers). And just a bunch of stuff," he told Genius. Please check your email for a confirmation. Type song title, artist or lyrics He even kept them when he presumably had a quarter-life crisis and got baby bangs. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. Post Malone is one of the few rappers with a totally good vibe. Post Malone has referred to this song as his only good song in many different live occasions, pointing out his affection for the piece. See … You gon' think about me when I'm gone. I mean, that's my Stone Cold shorts, you know? Thing that sounds extreme? There's a lot of drama, but it's OK 'cause we work through it.". See if you know can match the rocker to the role. He played basketball when he was young. Post Malone during an interview with Nardwuar. sort form. That is some flex and some singalong. The track sees Post rap, "Young Post be like Pablo / And they all love the blow, yeah." The rapper wasn't exactly a celebrity at the time of Yams' passing, so they might not have even ever crossed paths. Rapper Post Malone released a song called White Iverson in Aug. 2015 that hit No. "I was like, 'Oh, damn.' })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This song is about his passion for basketball. Carmelo Anthony's name trended on Twitter Friday after his first NBA team, the Denver Nuggets, left him out of a photo that included some of the best Nuggets players of all time while asking followers to name their favorite Nugget. (function() { The guy won $50,000 slaying a beer pong competition and loves Popeyes enough to order 10,000 biscuits to his Coachella party through Postmates. He can close on his toes meaning winning the game closing it out on his toes. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; You might think the song's about going totally crazy, but as it turns out, the entire thing could be a reference to the popular first-person shooter game Fallout. "Like more than one group of people, you know, that made my life very tough ... and people are always asking me about them ... yeah I know them, but I don't work with them no more. Who the heck is DeChino, and where did he come from? In 2019, Malone worried fans when he called for them to help him "be mentally stable" in a tweet. ", Post Malone's success is partly because the guy is so relatable (and partly because he has some monster hooks). It's weird. }; Clarence Clemons, who played the sax in Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band, had the biggest solo hit of anyone in the group - aside from Springsteen - when "You're A Friend Of Mine" hit #18 in 1985. Post claimed that the lyrics weren't about drinking driving because he doesn't "promote that message;" however, he clarified, "Hey, if you got to do it to show up for your super sexy lady, dude, you know I think it's worth it.