Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. WHEREVER YOU WILL GO CHORDS – with Video Lesson! If I could make you mine I’ll go wherever you will go Wherever You Will Go. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Choose and determine which version of Wherever You Will Go chords and tabs by The Calling you can play. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret. C The Calling D Ballad . Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Checkout, Rải đều B 4343234 B (có thể rải B 3231323). [Bm G D A C#m F#m] Chords for The Calling - Wherever You Will Go (Official Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. artist: "Charlene Soraia", e|----------------|-------------|-----------------|--------------------|, B|----------1-----|--------0----|-----------1-----|------1-----1---1---|, G|-----0------0---|---0-----0---|-------2----0----|--------------------|, D|---2----2-----2-|--0---0---0--|-----2---2---2---|--------------------|, A|-3-----3--------|-2---2-------|---0----0--------|----3---3-----------|, E|----------------|-------------|-----------------|--1--------1--3-----|, So lately You're wondering Who will be there to take my place, When I'm gone you'll need love to light the shadows on your face, If a grate wave shall fall and fall upon us all. Key: D. Author Unregistered. Switch orientation Aprende a tocar el cifrado de Wherever You Will Go (The Calling) en Cifra Club. Last updated on 09.12.2016 Last updated on 09.12.2016 Guitar You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. }; Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. clear Share This Song Show the world what you are playing with ChordU Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. 5 contributors total, last edit on Jul 13, 2019. View official tab. Wherever You Will Go chords by The Calling. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. If -5 is too hard for you, try -7 with a capo on the 2nd fret. Free printable and easy chords for song by Calling - Wherever You Will Go Acoustic. adunit_id: 100000049, Intro: Verse One D A Bm G D So lately You… Wherever You Will Go Chords by Charlene Soraia. Try landscape mode instead of portrait. })(); Wherever You Will Go (Acoustic Version) Kris, Learn how to play exactly like Charlene Soraia. The Calling Wherever You Will Go chord. Wherever You Go Chords by Bryan Adams. View official tab. var opts = { 2,965,147 views, added to favorites 12,349 times. Intro: Verse One D A Bm G D So lately You… song: "Wherever You Will Go", This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. Author oa12 [a] 71. 1,058,669 views, added to favorites 42,210 times. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. Use this checkbox to simplify the chords (click to close), âm): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPW4xig0hQo, (Chord Imperfect approved). Song "Wherever You Will Go" ukulele chords and tabs by The Calling. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. If I could then I would I'll go wherever you will go, Way up high or down low I'll go wherever you will go, Maybe I'll find out a way to make it back someday, To want you to guide you through the darkest of your days, If a great wave shall fall and fall upon us all, Then I hope there's someone out there who can bring me back to you, Verse Three: (Play intro untill second F), If I could turn back time I'll go wherever you will go, If I could make you mine I'll go wherever you will goooooooooooo, goooooooo I'll go wherever you will gooooooooooo, O.A (dedicated the one and only Glit love of my life ). We have an official Wherever You Will Go … Free printable and easy chords for song by Calling - Wherever You Will Go Acoustic. I’ll go wherever you will go Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. It was named number one song of the decade of 2000’s on the Adult Pop Charts by Billboard magazine. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. This chords is contributed by Chord Imperfect.If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. Wherever You Will Go chords by The Calling. Way up high, or down, low I’ll go wherever you will go, A E Gbm D A Evanescence - My Immortal (Official Music Video), Edwin McCain - I'll Be (Official Music Video), *NSYNC - This I Promise You (Official Music Video), Audioslave - Like a Stone (Official Video), Five for Fighting - Superman (It's Not Easy) [Official Video], Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing (Official Video), Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are [Official Video], Backstreet Boys - Shape Of My Heart (Official Music Video), Keane - Somewhere Only We Know (Official Video), Coldplay - The Scientist (Official Video), Extreme - More Than Words (Official Video), Keane - Everybody's Changing (Alternate Version), Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry (Personal) (Official Music Video), Howie Day - Collide (Official Video w/ Chris Lord-Alge Mix Audio), In The End (Official HD Video) - Linkin Park, Hoobastank - The Reason (Official Music Video), Adele - Someone Like You (Official Music Video), Green Day-Wake Me Up When September Ends lyrics, 3 Doors Down - Here Without You (Official Video), She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5 [[with lyrics]], Lifehouse - Hanging By A Moment (Official Video), The All-American Rejects - It Ends Tonight (Official Music Video), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. If I could turn back time I’ll go wherever you will go, E Gbm D A E Gbm D *one strum on last chord* Related for Wherever You Will Go Acoustic chords, So lately You're wondering Who will be there to take my place, When I'm gone you'll need love to light the shadows on your face, If a grate wave shall fall and fall upon us all. (function() { Also if you do her version, the last line aka the last chorus goes: “A E Gbm D A Wherever I have an X for the chord explanation you can actually play the note (if you wish), the X just makes the chord name correct. [Intro] F - to the 6 fret F- G- [Verse] C9 Labis na naiinip Cm, 1. The band started off with Alex Band (vocals) teaming up with Aaron Kamin (guitars) after the pair became friends as teenagers (Kamin was dating Band's sister at the time), and they signed a development deal with RCA.