Content. Year: 2020, I was so cold and lost I'm never gonna be the same (Hallelujah, Hallelujah) Eventually, Urban found work as a session guitarist before starting a band known as The Ranch, which recorded one studio album on Capitol Records and charted two singles on the Billboard country charts. And nothing seemed to ring true By the warmth of your smile, mmm By clicking "Accept" you agree to their use, but you can opt-out if you wish. And nothing seemed to ring true But there was no way, no way, And then God whispered your name I can see the sunlight shinin’ through your pretty eyes, baby → List of Artists I’m never gonna be the same And that's when everything changed When God whispered your name, oh yeah, (Hallelujah, Hallelujah) Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! artist: "Keith Urban", Hallelujah Urban was born in New Zealand and began his career in Australia at an early age. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Lyrics: I was so cold and lost And nothing seemed to ring true I couldn’t bear the cross For everything I’d been through And each day, I knew I needed change But there was no way, no way. I'm never gonna be the same And then God whispered your name I'm never gonna be the same Hallelujah (Ooh, yeah) Girl, it's like I've been baptized Artist: Keith Urban (Hallelujah), © 2018-2020 Lyricskpop.net Love came out of the rain (Out of the rain) Ooh yeah   I can see the sunshine Test your MusicIQ here! (Hallelujah) Well, call it fate or faith or call it crazy either way And then God whispered your name And that’s when everything changed And love came out of the rain And talk about being … HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. More than I ever did "God Whispered Your Name" is a song recorded by New Zealand-Australian country music singer Keith Urban. I was so cold and lost Talk about being saved, Well, suddenly I wanna live I’m never gonna be the same For everything I'd been through And each day, I knew I needed change But there was no way, no way And then God whispered your name And that's when everything changed And love came out of the rain And talk about being saved … Talk about being saved And talk about being saved, Oh, suddenly I wanna live And love came out of the rain More than I ever did By the warmth of your smile, mmm Think you know music? That's when everything changed . Talk about being saved, Well, suddenly I wanna live American Christian musician Chris August co-wrote the song with Shy Carter, Micah Carter, and James T. Slater. Oh, suddenly I wanna live document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Hallelujah, Hallelujah And that’s when everything changed I'm never gonna be the same And love came out of the rain Album: God Whispered Your Name – Single I like a man who leaves, time feels like hell I couldn't bear the cross Ooh, I'm sayin' thank you Hallelujah, Hallelujah 17 Oct. 2020. When God whispered your name, I can see the sunshine Mmm (Hallelujah, Hallelujah) And each day, I knew I needed change And that's when everything changed It couldn't have been more loud and clear, When God whispered your name When God whispered your name That's when everything changed Love came out of the rain (Out of the rain) And talk about being saved Oh, suddenly I wanna live More than I … → Japanese Romanizations G When God whispered your name D That's when everything changed Em7 Love came out of the rain (out of the rain) Bm And talk about being saved . (Hallelujah) G|-2h4-2----0------------| When God whispered your name When God whispered your name, oh yeah, (Hallelujah, Hallelujah) Oh, when God whispered your name FAVORITE More than I ever did E|-----------------------|, Learn how to play exactly like Keith Urban. Ooh, Hallelujah, baby When God whispered your name [Bridge] G A D A Bm It's just what I needed to hear, baby D G C It couldn't have been more loud and clear [Pre-Chorus] G When God whispered your name D That's when everything changed Em7 Love came out of the rain (out of the rain) Bm And talk about being saved [Chorus] G Well, suddenly I wanna live F#m More than I ever did Em7 I'm never gonna be the same … I couldn't bear the cross, For everything I'd been through And then God whispered your G name And that's when everything D changed And love came out of the Em rain And talk about being A saved [Chorus] Suddenly I wanna G live More than I ever D/F# did I'm never gonna be the Em same N.C When God whispered your name [Verse 2] I can see the D sunshine For the first D time in a while Girl it's like I've been G baptized By the D warmth of your smile hmm … Got my hands up high, I got my hands up to the sky Oh yeah, mmm (Hallelujah, Hallelujah) → Privacy That’s when everything changed Mmm (Hallelujah, Hallelujah) more », Sheet Music  Love came out of the rain (Out of the rain) Ooh yeah And talk about being saved I was so cold and lost And nothing seemed to ring true I couldn't bear the cross For everything I'd been through And each day, I knew I needed change But there was no way, no way And then God whispered your name And that's when It's amazin', amazin' grace For everything I'd been through By the warmth of your smile For the first time in a while When God whispered your name, It's just what I needed to hear, baby Hallelujah, Hallelujah (Oh yeah) But there was no way, no way, And then God whispered your name Of the song, … And each day, I knew I needed change And talk about being saved, Suddenly I wanna live I couldn’t bear the cross And love came out of the rain And that's when everything changed Got my hands up high, I got my hands up to the sky I'm never gonna be the same var opts = { Love came out of the rain (Out of the rain) → W-Translation, → Like us on Facebook It couldn't have been more loud and clear When God whispered your name, It’s just what I needed to hear, baby I like a man who leaves, time feels like hell It couldn’t have been more loud and clear, When God whispered your name Oh yeah, mmm (Hallelujah, Hallelujah) When God whispered your name It's just what I needed to hear, baby It couldn't have been more loud and clear When God whispered your name That's when everything changed Love came out of the rain (Out of the rain) And talk Suddenly I wanna live Oh, when God whispered your name Playlist, Written by: Blake Carter, Chris Megert, James Slater, Micha Carter, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. Love came out of the rain (Hallelujah) The Lyrics for God Whispered Your Name by Keith Urban have been translated into 8 languages.