Latest Common Sense. Listen to the latest episode of Rudy Giuliani’s Common Sense podcast. Official probing Trump ally refuses to leave as Barr tries to fire him. Rudy Giuliani Doesn’t Know What He’s Going To Do During The Coronavirus Outbreak "One of my good friends pointed out to me I could starve to death because I don't know how to cook," the former New York City mayor said. ET Tweet Share Copy Chip Somodevilla / Getty Images Rudy Giuliani … Subscribe. Posted on March 16, 2020, at 4:23 p.m. Insight on leadership, courage and the most pressing issue of our time. Facebook; Twitter; 2020 debates. The BIDEN CRIME FAMILY'S Payoff Scheme | Rudy Giuliani… News, Analysis and Opinion from POLITICO. New episodes every Wednesday and Friday. Caroline Giuliani’s father Rudy may serve as Donald Trump’s lawyer, but she wasn’t afraid to call out his political beliefs in a new essay. Miriam Elder BuzzFeed News Reporter. Rudy Giuliani. Kamala Harris and her delicate debate dance. HEAR RUDY GIULIANI'S LATEST. Rudy Giuliani says BLM 'wants to come and take your house' US politics. Rudy Giuliani. Caroline Giuliani was born in 1989. Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team. By Miriam Elder. By ELENA SCHNEIDER and MAYA KING. Americas. Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, is a central character in the House’s impeachment inquiry.