And I'm caught up in the middle of it all.

The boy I used to know.

It comes and goes in waves. There is a swelling storm. And I'm caught up in the middle of it all. In my hands, in my heart, why can't I hold on?
Why can't I hold on?

And it takes control. Of the person that I thought I was. There is a light in the dark and I feel its warmth. He is best known for his debut single "Waves", which was certified triple platinum in Australia in 2017, and his 2018 single "Be Alright", which reached number one in Australia and was certified platinum within four weeks of release and is currently certified quadruple platinum.

Lyrics to 'Waves (Acoustic)' by Dean Lewis.
There is a swelling storm And I’m caught up in the middle of it all And it takes control of the person that I thought I was The boy I used to know But there is a light in the dark And I feel its warmth In my hands, in my heart But why can’t I hold on? The Lyrics for Waves (Acoustic) by Dean Lewis have been translated into 26 languages. It comes and goes in waves. In my hands, and my heart. And I feel its warmth. Dean Lewis. There is a swelling storm. Dean Lewis - Waves Lyrics & Traduction. Dean Lewis Waves lyrics & video : There is a swelling storm And I'm caught up in the middle of it all And it takes control Of the person that I thought I was The boy I used to ... Browse; Submit Lyrics; New Lyrics; USA Chart; Top Albums; Top Lyrics; eLyrics D Dean Lewis Lyrics Waves Lyrics. And I'm caught up in the middle of it all. There is a swelling storm. There is a light in the dark and I feel its warmth. And it takes control. ChloeBeanzSilverstri . Dean Lewis is an Australian singer and songwriter from Sydney. Lyrics Waves by Dean Lewis. Of the person that I thought I was, the boy I used to know.

Waves Dean Lewis. But there is a light in the dark And I feel its warmth In my hands, in my heart Why can't I hold on? Lyrics to 'Waves' by Dean Lewis: There is a swelling storm And I'm caught up in the middle of it all And it takes control of the person that I thought I was The boy I used to know There is a light in the dark Dean Lewis lyrics - 20 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Be Alright", "Waves", "Half A Man". Waves Lyrics: There is a swelling storm / And I'm caught up in the middle of it all / And it takes control of the person that I thought I was / The boy I used to know / But there is a light in But there is a light in the dark. exibições 240.702. Of the person that I thought I was, the boy I used to know. And it takes control. This song was recommended by RavenSilverstri! Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. There is a swelling storm And I'm caught up in the middle of it all And it takes control Of the person that I thought I was The boy I used to know.