Lethal Weapon is a 5 star movie! You gotta love the Lethal Weapon movies. Comment Report abuse. Meanwhile, Roger and Trish meet Natalie (recurring guest star MAGGIE LAWSON) and Maya (SHAY RUDOLPH) for the first time. Travelling or based outside United States? Meanwhile, Cole is left to investigate a murder by himself, but the two cases begin to intersect. Directed by Richard Donner. Due to streaming rights, a few shows play with an ad break before and after. Meanwhile, Murtaugh finds himself a new friend. 7-day free trial for Live TV and 30-day free trial for Add-Ons valid for new and eligible existing subscribers only. He really takes the part and makes it his own. Murtaugh takes a family vacation, but is pulled back into work when he witnesses an alleged abduction. Streaming content may count against your data usage. Sign in to see videos available to you. Meanwhile, Trish is unfulfilled by her practice and considers running for a public office. Finally having found it on Amazon for such a great price I had to have it. Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2019. Live TV is available in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia only. Murtaugh, a married father of three, finds himself working with Detective Wesley Cole, a former international CIA … He's fascinated by death and sometimes he thinks about suicide. A few shows play with an ad break before and after the video. Bringing with it all the humor and action of the first two Lethal Weapon hits, ABC radio says Lethal Weapon 3 is "3 times the excitement ...3 times the action ...3 times the laughs! In the season finale episode, Murtaugh is forced to question his loyalty to his own partner when Cole is investigated by the FBI. The series follows Texas cop Martin Riggs and LAPD detective Roger Murtaugh as they combat crime in Los Angeles. Plot – Lethal Weapon' is the nickname of Martin Riggs, a Vietnam veteran and a recent widower who considers his gun his exclusive love. Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2019. Thank you for reading and hope that you also enjoy a movie based on character acting, solid action, and good dialogue. On Blu-ray. I've always wanted to see the director’s cut. The most powerful scene of the movie to me was him sitting alone in his trailer with his "special bullet" watching the Looney Tunes Christmas special. Helpful. Jassen Stark. Click here and start watching Lethal Weapon in seconds. Select the department you want to search in. Murtaugh, a married father of three, finds himself working with Detective Wesley Cole, a former international CIA operative who has been everywhere and seen everything. Two tough cops: one carries a lethal weapon, the other is one. Some people may not like the script but it is still worth studying. There's just something so right in the chemistry between Murtaugh (Danny Glover) and Riggs (Mel Gibson). I don't think any other actors could have pulled it off. They make a great pair and their on-screen relationship is very evident, and their chemistry is what makes this movie work. Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2019. This original spawned so many useless sequels. The only thing I don't get is, Lethal Weapon 1 and 2 are 18 cert, with strong language and violence; Lethal Weapon 3 is 15, even though it has strong language (numerous "melon farmer" references, if you know what I mean) and general cussing as well as the obligatory gun violence. Weirdly I recalled this as a funny movie - along with the action of course - but it disappointed. TVMA • Drama, Military & War • TV Series (2017), TV14 • Comedy, Science Fiction • TV Series (2017), TV14 • Drama, Adventure • TV Series (2013). Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 17, 2019, 4 stars for the movie and the extra extended scenes that should have been added in the blu ray version, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Multiple concurrent streams and HD content may require higher bandwidth. Gary Busey is also great as Mr. Joshua, a stone cold killing machine. It's interesting to see someone practicing jiu jitsu, shooting from a thousand yards, and moving and shooting a handgun 20 years ahead of his time. It's Lethal Weapon. I don't think any actor could do what he has done for this character. Stay current with additional news, entertainment, and lifestyle programming from American Heroes Channel, CNBC World, Cooking Channel, Destination America, Discovery Family, Discovery Life, DIY Network, FYI, LMN, and Science. When Cole and Murtaugh investigate a case involving a father and daughter crossing the Mexican border, they end up uncovering a major issue with California Border Patrol. Cole and Murtaugh are saddled with a complicated burglary and home invasion case. You genuinely care for both of them. Murtaugh turns to Tom Barnes for help on a high-stakes cartel case. ~Brian Read more. Your favorites, all in one place. New partners Murtaugh and Cole attempt to find a steady rhythm as they work to solve the murder of a finance executive. Mel Gibson is very convincing as Riggs, a cop whose wife passed away in a car accident, who has a death wish and will take any risk that comes his way. Erica, complicating things at work. I watched Lethal Weapon 3 today, after buying the trilogy (I haven't seen 4, and I only buy movies I remember seeing and liking). Meanwhile. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great actors with great chemistry. Maybe it is, but it just works! Lethal Weapon is a classic buddy film. For personal and non-commercial use only. Lethal Weapon combines action and drama with ride-or-die friendship and humor, reimagining the hit movie franchise as it follows classic cop duo Riggs and Murtaugh, who work a crime-ridden beat in modern-day Los Angeles. Great actors with great chemistry, if an awesome blend of action, humor and drama is what you like then watch all four of the Lethal Weapon movies....in fact make a day of it and watch them all back to back. Murtaug...more. Description A veteran policeman, Murtaugh, is partnered with a younger, suicidal officer, Riggs. It reminded me what Mel used to be! This is a product review only. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2001. 6 people found this helpful. Enjoy! Stream thousands of shows and movies, with plans starting at. I wanted to watch the one where Danny Glover was stuck to the toilet seat, but I’m glad we rented the first one. With Mel Gibson, Danny Glover, Gary Busey, Mitchell Ryan. Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2019. Lethal Weapon. The dialogue is super and both Mel and Danny deliver acting in a style that is still sorely needed these days. New episodes air Tuesdays at 8/7c. Meanwhile, Trish prepares to announce her campaign for District Attorney. However, this particular Blu-ray release is probably the worst I've ever seen. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Cole confronts his past when his former mentor, Tom Barnes (guest star MYKELTI WILLIAMSON) delivers alarming news, as he and Murtaugh investigate the robbery of safe deposit boxes. They both have one thing in common: hating working in pairs. Full Series: every season & episode. Lethal Weapon-Directors Cut. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 8, 2009. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links on this page. Due to a "minor" heart attack, Murtaugh must try to maintain a low stress level in his life. 1987 | R | 1 hr 49 min | AUDIO: ENGLISH | SUBTITLES: Why it Crackles If you look up “buddy cop flick” in the dictionary, you’re wasting time you could be watching Shane Black's seminal hit. Murtaugh struggles with his own mistakes, after a murder raises questions about a suspect he put away years prior. The story is a bit complicated and there are too many loose ends and excuses for action sequences. and must face elements of her past. This box office blockbuster sequel reunites box-office superstar and Oscar-winner Mel Gibson (Braveheart, Maverick), Danny Glover (The Color Purple) and Oscar-winner Joe Pesci (Goodfellas, My Cousin Vinny), and introduces Rene Russo (Get Shorty, In the Line of Fire) as a tough Internal Affairs cop who gives Gibson a run for his money.