American made quality. … Vaughan 15930 16 In. I've always wanted a nice ball-peen hammer, and this Vaughan looks like a good one! I'm hoping it's finally one of those that's still around when I one day stop wrkn as much, like my grandfathers wooden shaft beaters and hammers and other tools were! $24.56. A cute little hammer. I've been wrkn w it and beating the mess out of stuff since last week, puttin it to the test(if it's gonna break, I want to know now, like asap), and man, unless there's something I'm missing, this is perfect, for me anyway. It is made in the United States and is a quality tool that will last. This extra-heavy framer is designed to provide excellent overall balance. Lifetime warranty!! Vaughan LSC32 32 oz Linemans Hammer, straight claw.Drop forged from high carbon steel.Polished striking face, extra thick straight claws. Non-impact surfaces have the characteristic Vaughan blue powder coating. ), I gotta have smthn powerful yet light, that's NOT gonna break after a year, OR LESS! Nicely crafted tool, clean and smooth finish; balance is very good. I am also sold on the fact it is Made in the USA and carries a lifetime warranty. RE: Vaughan 16 oz. $11.59. Milled Face Framing Hammer (with 18" Handle) performs as beautifully as it looks. Need Help? Ball Peen Hammer, 16" Fiberglass Handle. Ball-Peen Hammer with 15.25 in. Durable, Easy to Use, Good Size & Weight, Light Weight, Long-Lasting, Strong, Sturdy. Ball Peen Hammer (14-3/4" Fiberglass Handle) $37.94. I asked myself, what is the difference between this hammer and one I already have. It has a nice weight and feels well made. A good solid hammer for the tool box. Features a 15-1/4 in. The Vaughan 16 oz. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Went online, checked some prices, types, reviews of few at couple stores. Steel Drywall Hammer with 15 in. It also features a compression-wedged hickory handle for extra-strength. A well balanced, basic, yet solid hammer. First of all, the weight is more than a regular hammer, typically 20-32 oz. So I need another heavier duty hammer, beater, ball ping, etc. I wonder what a 'peen' is? I was really glad to get it for use in my shop. Awesome product!! I recommend this one and I'm going to add more Vaughan products to the toolbox because of this. Hickory Handle, 32 oz. I'm old(50 now! hickory handle. Bought cheapies from "that" store, ended up with broken shafts, heads of hammers flying off the ends, guys diving out of the way in split seconds, and then having to buy more. Vaughan FS432 32 oz. All around a solid addition to your workshop. I really don't have any negative or constructive things to say about this hammer, it's great quality and it feels good in the hand and I expect it to outlast me. Ball-Peen Hammer with 13.75 in. The 11.75 hickory handle is strong and grips good. A well balanced, basic, yet solid hammer. I went with th... Well this is a ball peen hammer with a hickory handle. This is going to be in my go-to tools for all things that need to be peened! The way a good tool should. Durable, Easy to Use, Good Size & Weight, Long-Lasting, Strong, Sturdy, 11.75 inch strong hickory handle, dropped forged ball-peen head, made in the usa, comfortable wood grip. Ball-Peen Hammer is great The Vaughan 16 oz. Hickory Handle, 12 oz. When you swing it into an item, it hits it with force. Awesome product!! VAUGHAN TCO16 16 oz. Vaughan Ball Peens feature polished striking heads and peens. The hickory handle is durable and has a good feel to it. Warranty applies to manufacturing defects. Is is 11.75 inches long and 8oz. The not striking portions of the steel head are painted blue. The wooden shaft is tough. Good balance and feel. Well so long as I know what it does, it's a nice one. This is a well built American Made hammer. Well this is a ball peen hammer with a hickory handle. Vaughan LSC32 32 oz Linemans Hammer, straight claw. VAUGHAN FS224 24 oz. Unmistakably and proudly labeled Made in the USA. Compression wedged hickory handle has extra wood in the eye and neck for strength, Rust resistant powder coat smooth flat head & rounded pein. I went with this one for couple reasons(happy). Vaughan wallboard hatchet features a patented flat top head to allow strikes close to corners. Klein Tools Ball-Peen Hammers are designed and created to strike through jobsite challenges. The hammer feels well balanced and the drop forged 8 ounce head if built to last. I love a good hammer and when I saw this one I thought it would be nice to add to my collection. Ball Peen Hammer with 15 in. It looks kind of cheesy but it does act as a non slip grip. When I shouldn't have to be! It features a concentrically ground and polished face, bevel and peen. The TC308 Vaughan 8 ounce ball-peen hammer is very well made and I definitely recommend it for the professional who works with sheet metal. Ball-Peen Hammer is designed. The Vaughan 24 oz. Ball-Peen Hammer with 13.75 in. Anyway, because this was made with wood it's light, but this wood they use is seemingly ex quality. Hickory Handle, 1-1/2 lb. I found out there are a few important differences that make this hammer a better choice when it comes to framing and construction. The head is milled and well made. Ball Peen Hammer, 14" Hickory Handle. The handle is also fitted very well into the hammer with two steel wedges. Hammers are constructed of durable high-carbon steel with a hickory handle.