Also, Ata'said, "Do not say, رَاعِنَا (Ra`ina), which was a dialect that the Ansar used and which was forbidden from use by Allah." These Hadiths indicate, along with their threats and warnings, that we are not allowed to imitate the disbelievers in their statements, deeds, clothes, feasts, acts of worship, etc., whatever actions of the disbelievers that were not legislated for us. Indeed, Allah forbade the believers from saying “Ra’ina”. Indeed, Allah is with the patient. Believers, do not say [to the Prophet], ‘Raina,’ but say, ‘Unzurna,’ and listen [to him]: an agonizing torment awaits those who ignore [God’s words]. Therefore, the believers were ordered to avoid this expression and use instead the word “Unthurna” i.e. When they wanted to say, `hear us,' they would use the word Ra`ina, which is an insult (in Hebrew, but means `hear us' in Arabic). This is why we were commanded to answer them by saying, `Wa alaykum,' meaning, `and to you too', then our supplication against them shall be answered, rather than theirs against us. And for the disbelievers is a painful punishment. All perfect praise be to Allah, The Lord of the Worlds. O People who Believe, do not say (to the Prophet Mohammed- peace and blessings be upon him), "Raena (Be considerate towards us)" but say, "Unzurna (Look mercifully upon us)", and listen attentively from the start; and for the disbelievers is a painful punishment. Playing Online Football Games Whereby Players Use Obscene Language, Obscene Words do not Necessarily Lead to Apostasy, Using Algerian expression ‘me and Allah’ to mean being alone. The extreme Enmity that the Disbelievers and the People of the Book have against Muslims Allah said next. For disbelievers is a painful doom. Also, As-Suddi said, "Rifaah bin Zayd, a Jewish man from the tribe of Qaynuqa, used to come to the Prophet and say to him, `Hear, Ghayr Musma'in (let you hear nothing).' O you who have believed, say not [to Allah 's Messenger], "Ra'ina" but say, "Unthurna" and listen. The word ‘mosque’ which you mentioned in the question means Masjid, as far as we know, and it does not mean mosquito. Believers, do not say to the Prophet, "Ra'ina" but say, "Unzurna," and listen to him with attention. "Ra 'ina" but say, "Unzurna " and listen a to what is said; for the disbelievers deserve a painful punishment. While some Western scholars consider the word to be derived from the Syriac, the majority of Muslim authorities hold the origin of … Thereafter, Allah forbade the believers from uttering the word Ra`ina." Shaykh As-Si'di said in his Tafseer of this verse: “The Muslims used to say when they addressed the Prophet when learning the matters of the religion “Raa’ina”, i.e. [Quran 2:104] Shaykh As-Si'di said in his Tafseer of this verse: And for the disbelievers is a painful punishment.} if i write word of mosque replacement of word masjid are its sin coz so many people said that ,,Please try not to use the word "Mosque" for "Masjid" as it is derived from Mosquito by jews plz tell me what to do jazakallah khiar. A slightest disrespect towards Prophets of Allah would make Allah angry. 16 Sura Al-Baqarah from 102 to 105 102. Surah Al-Baqarah | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani. And if only they had said;"We hear and obey," and "Do make us understand," it would have been better for them, and more proper; but Allah cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not except a few. Allah forbade the believers from imitating the disbelievers in tongue or deed. Mujahid said in another narration, "Do not say, `We hear from you, and you hear from us."' Is it permissible to say "What the heck"?2. And for the disbelievers there is a painful torment. Ad-Dahhak said that Ibn Abbas commented on the Ayah, لَا تَقُولُواْ رَاعِنَا (Say not (to the Messenger) Ra`ina), "They used to say to the Prophet, Ar`ina samak(which is an insult)." However, if its use is wide-spread among the Christians for the purpose of mocking, then it becomes impermissible to use it. Say not (to the Prophet), O Believers: "Have regard for us (ra'ina)," but "look at us (unzurna)," and obey him in what he says. Therefore, it is permissible to call the Masjid by this word [mosque] when speaking or writing in English. Calling someone ‘m love’ or ‘my life’, Replying “In Shaa’ Allah’ when asked to do something unlawful, Religions, Sects and Da'wah (Call to Islam), Jinaayaat (Criminology) and Islamic Judicial System, Islamic Politics and International Affairs, Medical Issues, Media, Culture and Means of Entertainment.