Unbreakable Smile Lyrics . We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Think you know music? "Unbreakable Smile Lyrics." La de da da da, got an unbreakable smile You see me hanging with my fam, it don't mean I'm living in a bubble You'll find me at church, but that don't mean I can't cause trouble So stir up a little scene cuz isn't that what you want After being eliminated from the show, Kelly began to work on her own music. Tori Kelly Songtexte News Tori Kelly. La da da da dee, you're not breaking me La de da da da, ain't got time for ya STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Lyrics.com. Unbreakable Smile is the debut album by Tori Kelly, released on June 23, 2015. Kelly's second EP Foreword came out in October 2013 as her first major label release. In 2012, she independently released her first EP that she produced, wrote, and mixed herself, titled Handmade Songs by Tori Kelly. La de da da da, got an unbreakable smile And I'll just keep on singing.     (2 fans), Victoria Loren "Tori" Kelly (born December 14, 1992) is an American singer, songwriter, actress and record producer. Web. Kelly first gained recognition after posting videos on YouTube at the age of 14. Lyrics to Unbreakable Smile by Tori Kelly from the Unbreakable Smile album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Test your MusicIQ here! FAVORITE Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!   . The Lyrics for Unbreakable Smile by Tori Kelly have been translated into 17 languages La da da da dee You're not breaking me La de da da da da da da da, yeah 17 Oct. 2020. The following year, Scooter Braun became her manager after seeing her videos on YouTube and introduced her to Capitol Records, with which she signed in September. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/31880522/Tori+Kelly. Unbreakable Smile Songtext von Tori Kelly mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Playlist. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! When she was 16, she auditioned for the singing competition television series American Idol. On June 23, 2015, Kell… more », Sheet Music