Since 1880 up to 2018, the name “Umaima” was recorded 66 times in the SSA public database. These names are timeless and old-fashioned but will never go out of style. Umaima is the indian originated name. Check Umaima name English and Arabic spelling. It means “little Umm,” i.e.

A user from Australia says the name Umaima means "Mother of the mother". Chima is a town and municipality in the Santander Department in northeastern Colombia. Between 1880 and 2019 there were 417 births of Umaima in the countries below, which represents an average of 3 births of children bearing the first name Umaima per year on average throughout this period. Why Do Babies Suck Their Thumb and How to Stop Their Thumb Sucking Habit? Name gives you identification in the world and you carry this identification from cradle to grave. It means little Umm, i.e.

We always try to deliver a high-quality service to our customers. Your name is your destiny, heart’s desire, and personality. is for munificent, for you are extremely liberal in giving. The lucky number of Umaima name is 5 and also find similar names. Other pronunciations are acceptable.

We never copy information from other websites. Umaima is an indirect Quranic name for girls that comes from Umm (mother). Do you have a question about Islamic baby names? name popularity and rank stands at Umaima is a Muslim Girl name and it is an Urdu originated name with multiple meanings.

All rights reserved. The name Umaima has six characters. It is more often used as a girl (female) name. Umaima is an indirect Quranic name for girls that comes from Umm (mother). The word “umm” means mother … Umaima is a feminine Arabic name meaning “little mother”. The word “umm” means mother and the whole name itself is a nickname for a little girl, suggesting that when she grows up she will be a mother. Can Coronavirus Affect Pregnancy and Newborns ? Your name is your destiny, heart’s desire, and personality. on Friday 25th of August 2017 09:10:58 AM, Alhamdulillah i am now satisfied with what am doubt, Good name for my little baby for the information, on Sunday 1st of September 2019 06:10:13 PM, umaimah parental aunt of hazrat muhammad saw please explain the history, on Sunday 20th of October 2019 07:04:38 AM, My name is umaima.I want to know my name meaning I like this very much, Last Updated: October 15, 2020 7:57 am GMT.

Origin of name Umaima is indian.origin of a name is basically history and language of the area where from this name was derived. Interest is based how many people viewed this name from each country and is scaled based on the total views by each country so that large countries do not always show the most interest. Your name in reverse order is “Amiamu.” A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give ‘Aamuim.’ How do you pronounce that? Hindu © 2020 The Meaning Of The Name. You can find Umaima under "U" list, and there are 424 more names in this list. Make sure you are not using your full name. Random Umaima Factoid: According to the 2018 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Umaima is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain). Try exploring the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers, or your pets. We do not have enough data to determine in which part of the world this name is used. Version Française disponible ici Prénom Umaima

Umaima Umaima Umaima is a Girl name, meaning little Umm, little mother, a loving nickname for a little girl in Quranic origin.

When people hear the name Umaima, they perceive you as someone who is strong and powerful. little mother, a loving nickname for a little girl, suggesting that one day she will grow up and be a mother. Share this page on your social media of choice. Meaning of Umaima name : little Umm, little mother, a loving nickname for a little girl, The name Umaima is an Quranic baby name. Umaima Name Meaning is the guided. Remember, this is purely just for fun. Umaima is a Muslim Girl name and has Hindi origin.

You are lucky and have an impeccable sense of timing. I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. Please feel free to read what others say about this name and to share your comments if you have more information. You are pleasing, entertaining, and have a natural inclination to be fashionable.

is "4". Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of that start with U? (Quran 16:120). Indeed, this nation of yours is one nation, and I am Your Lord, therefore worship Me. [ syll.

Find all the relevant details about the meaning, origin, lucky number and religion is available in this page. name and it is You can find

What are some names that would belong on a list titled ", A user from Pakistan says the name Umaima is of, According to a user from United Kingdom, the name Umaima is of, A submission from India says the name Umaima means "A good adviser," and is of. is for affirm, the certainty of knowledge. Secret Meaning of Umaima. Umaima is a Muslim Girl name and has hindi origin. Top Points to Remember when Shopping for Baby Care Products, One who has kingly features. Your heart’s desire is an adventure! Umaima also means “Stone” and also a Sahabiya’s Name? u-mai-ma, um-a-ima] The baby girl name Umaima is pronounced as AH M EY-MAH †.

on Saturday 3rd of October 2015 02:57:15 PM. Umaima Freedom is essential to your happiness.

Umaima is Arabic/Muslim Girl name and meaning of this name is "Pretty Face".. Based on numerology value 4, Umaima is Stable, Calm, home loving, detail oriented, obedient, trustworthy, logical, active, organized, responsible, Traditional, Organized, Self-disciplined, Steady, Logical, Practical, Helpful and Reliable.Below is some points about the name Umaima based on numerology value - Find all the relevant details about the meaning, origin, lucky number and religion is available in this page. Soul (Basque), name of a town in Trinidad called land of plenty water. Thick black border indicates stress/emphasis. Don’t forget to tag your friends. Thank you! © Copyright 2019 MyFirstName.Rocks   All rights reserved. Umaima is a form of the Arabic Umayma.
The name Umaima is ranked at 25365 among the Rare Indian names, based upon the Babynology survey* conducted on 1 million real people across various states of India.

Lucky colors: All shades of gray and bright blues, Lucky botanicals: Lesser celandine, sage, spinach, wintergreen, medlar, Hey Umaima! Traveling, meeting new friends, and getting new experience can add variety to your life.

Umaima is a Hindu Girl name and it is an Hindi originated name with multiple meanings. Umaima has its origins in the Arabic language. It means that it is relatively medium-length, compared to the other names in our database. Hindu. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give ‘Immaua.’ How do you pronounce that? Your profession was sailor and shoemaker. Umaima is a name that connotes you are ahead of your time.

Find the complete details of Umaima name on BabyNamesCube, the most trusted source for baby name meaning, numerology, origins, similar names and more! Umaima is a Hindu Girl name and it is an Hindi originated name with multiple meanings. Now you know why your first name rocks. The lucky number associated with the name Even your favorite anime, TV, or movie characters. For the past four decades (1979 to 2018), the name “Umaima” was recorded 66 times in the SSA database. Respected by many and considered an authority on many subjects. We estimate that there are at least 7100 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.001% of the population. Submit the origin and/or meaning of Umaima to us below. The true meaning of ‘Umaima’ cannot be described with just a few words. The level of popularity and rating of this name is also presented here. Hamariweb.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions of Lucky numbers. Copyright 2011-2020 QuranicNames.com. The Tree Of Life Is Joined By 22 Paths. This is one of the unique and popular names with impressive meaning. Umaima is an indirect Quranic name for girls that comes from Umm (mother). Umaima name brief: Umaima is a Hindu Girl name which originates from the Hindi language. Girl What secrets hide behind “Umaima” that makes it rock?

You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. It means “little Umm,” i.e. Your intelligence and brightness will enable you to achieve great things in your lifetime. Each block is a syllable. The Growth number corresponding to this first name is 22. Find out below. Numerology Number Twenty-two Means Particular Importance In The Kabbalah. A total of only 12 babies also bear the same first name during that year in the U.S. As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Meaning of Umaima. pronunciation of name Umaima is different in few languages and area's of the world.

In Quranic origin the meaning of name Umaima is : Little Umm, little mother, a loving nickname for a little girl. Talent for drama, natural born actor. original research in Arabic, Persian and English-language scholarly references. See also the related category arabic. Let’s give it a quick spin. Find Umaima multiple name meanings and name pronunciation in English, Arabic and Urdu. Time to show your creativity! is

name meaning is What is The Role of Inspiring Baby Names in Your Life? This Number Reduces To 2 + 2.

Umaima 16330 UMAIMA NAME MEANING IN ENGLISH . The name Umaima is ranked on the 27,825th position of the most used names. Umaima name meaning is pretty face and the lucky number associated with is 4. Unfortunately, it seems like this name is unpopular. It requires some convincing before you join a worthy cause. You tend to be egocentric. All of the above spellings are acceptable for this name. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe). Your first name is more than just a name! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. God knows, the creator knows. (Quran 21:92), VERILY, Ibraheem was a man who combined within himself all virtues, devoutly obeying God’s will, turning away from all that is false, and not being of those who ascribe divinity to aught beside God. Usage: Umaima is not a popular first name. The lucky number of Umaima name is 5 and also find similar names. Top 500 Classic Southern Names – Here’s a list of the top 500 classic Southern names from Dixie Land.

It means “little Umm,” i.e. It’s okay to brag about something once in a while. Your sharp mind makes you curious about many things. Hindi You are no stranger to change – you embrace it. The name Umaima has six characters. You may find it difficult to commit. its a great site where we can find Quranicnames.I was confused about my sister’s name meaning which is ‘Umaima’.But now I am fully satisfied…You are really doing a great job.May Allah bless with more wise dome. A downside to your personality is stubbornness. Find all the relevant details about the meaning, origin, lucky number and religion is available in this page. A master builder! The name first appeared in the year 2007 and given to seven newborn babies.

[continue], MyFirstName.Rocks – Discover the hidden personality behind your first name. babynamescube.com © 2020. What does the name Umaima mean? Find Umaima multiple name meanings and name pronunciation in English, Arabic and Urdu. Umaima Also see the lists of names of Arabic, Urdu, or Hindi origins.