Had some questions and they helped me right away. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: Ultimate Guitar has a consumer rating of 1.65 stars from 26 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. I purchased a membership, which was very misleading, bait and switch.
The android app for Amazon Fire is missing all of the advanced features that musicians use.

Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: Run, don't walk, away from a subscription with this company. how do i get you people to stop taking my money? Normally I can just keep trying to open it and it eventually opens, but now it won't open at all. I think there's 2 versions of the Amazon app and that's the one it wants me to be logged into, but that version blows too. i want all my money back. I've had this app since 2012. Hi, yes!! I signed up for a free trial of the pro service and now I've cancelled my subscription over 10 times and continue to get charged for it. Wants me to be logged into my Amazon app, that I am logged into. Many have had the same experience as me. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. My go to site. The most common issues with Ultimate Guitar are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers. The backing tracks, THEY DONT WORK 90% OF THE TIME, literally the reason I bought this stupid Pro v. You can't set password on registration, eventually I found out they send (!) However, they are trying to copy buzzfeed / loudwire in such a $#*!ty way it's horrible. Wish I'd looked before. They also refused to refund the amount they charged (despite me not using the service) when I did figure out how to cancel because it was after the month had begun.
My bank account charges every month with out asking and theres no way to delete my account. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2017.

The Ultimate Coronavirus Consumer Resource Guide: Avoid Scams and Shop Smarter, We’re in this together! i just signed up and then canceled the usa country site and thought i'd try ultimate but i'm seeing a lot of bad reviews, any advice? So hardly a free trial. I signed up for a 7 day free trial and immediately had £9.99 taken from my bank account! Go-to Source for tabs in any genre. Friend of staff? Have contacted for a refund (same day as signing up for free trial) and will update with outcome of this. They don't want to read articles full of gossip and things taken out of context.

You are not allowed to email commercial services to people without their consent.That, plus reading the reviews here, is all I needed to know.Stay away, just stay away! had to delete my account and will be watching closely if they still are trying to take money out. So I can access the app or my songs until I look it up on the alps store and download it again. Comprehensive tabs archive with over 1,100,000 tabs! I believed myself to be purchasing a free trial that I could cancel any time, which I did within minutes of signing up. We’re in this together! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I have been unable to sign in to my UG PRO account for months now from a mistake which was admittedly a fault of my own, in which i have put the wrong email address and have not been able to reset my password because of this. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Then I find out I paid more than TWICE the amount of their regular yearly subscription. Like I mention in the video, it’s important to me that membership programs like this don’t oversell themselves or try to do too much, and Ultimate Guitar Pro does a great job with this balancing act.

Total scam. This one is unscrupulous. And the app sucks!