And for that you died. Tried invain to show them how. King, where are your people now? King, where are your people now ?Roi, où sont vos gens maintenant?Chained and pacified.Enchaîné et pacifié.Tried invain to show them how.Invain essayé de leur montrer comment.And for that you died.Et pour cela, tu es mort.You had a dream of a promised land.Vous avez eu un rêve d'une terre promise.People of all nations walking hand in handLes gens de toutes les nations marchant main dans la mainBut they`re not ready to acceptMais ils `n'êtes pas prêt à accepterThat dream situation, yet.Cette situation de rêve, et pourtant.King, where are your people now ?Roi, où sont vos gens maintenant?Chained and pacified.Enchaîné et pacifié. Chained and pacified. King, where are your people now? Chained and pacified / Chained and pacified / Tried in vain to show them how / And for that you died / You had a dream of a promised land / People of all nations Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). And for that you died. And for that you died. Paroles de chansons et traductions, lyrics. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). King, where are your people now? King, where are your people now? Tried in vain to show them how. King, where are your people now ? People of all nations walking hand in hand But they're not ready to accept That dream situation, yet. King, where are your people now? King, where are your people now? Chained and pacified Tried invain to show them how And for that you died And for that you died. And for that you died, ooh You had a dream of a promised land. People of all nations walking hand in hand But they`re not ready to accept That dream situation, yet. Copyright: Writer(s): Norman Hassan, Michael Virtue, Earl Falconer, Robin Campbell, Ali Campbell, James Brown, Brian Travers Lyrics Terms of Use. Le top 10 des paroles, traductions et chansons de UB40: Paroles de chansons et traductions en vogue: Vous avez eu un rêve d'une terre promise. King, where are your people now? Dream a Lie (12" Version) [2010 Digital Remaster], Dream a Lie (12" Version) [2010 Remaster], Dream A Lie - 12" Version;2010 Digital Remaster, I Think It's Going to Rain Today (12" version), I Think It's Going to Rain Today (12" Version) [2010 Digital Remaster], I Think It's Going to Rain Today (12" Version) [2010 Remaster], I Think It's Going to Rain Today (2010 Digital Remaster), I Think It's Going to Rain Today (BBC radio One Kid Jensen session 11-02-1980), I Think It's Going to Rain Today (BBC Radio One Kid Jensen Session), I Think It's Going To Rain Today - 12" Version;2010 Digital Remaster, King (BBC radio One John Peel session 12-12-1979), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Si vous souhaitez voir vos artistes préférés sur scène, nous vous proposons également un service de billetterie en ligne pour l'achat de vos places de concerts, Découvrez notre sélection de chanson pour garder de la bonne humeur pendant le confinement ! Lean On Me Lyrics I Got You Babe (Live) Lyrics By Albums; By Lyrics + Submit New Song. And for that you died. song: "King", King, where are your people now? Tried in vain to show them how. }; Chained and pacified. Tried invain to show them how. song: "King", Tried in vain to show them how. You had a dream of a promised land. })(); Sur Frap.cl venez découvrir toutes les dernières pépites du Rap français. Dream situation, yet Tried in vain to show them how. And for that you died. adunit_id: 39383896, Chained and pacified. You had a dream of a promised land. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. 1 & 2 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! People of all nations walking hand in hand Chained and pacified. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Places de Concerts Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for King by UB40 have been translated into 3 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 3 languages. Chained and pacified. Tried Chained and pacified Tried in vain to show them how And for that you died You had a dream of a promised land People of all nations walking hand in hand But they're not ready to accept That dream situation, yet King, where are your people now ? Tried in vain to show them how. Chained and pacified. Tried invain to show You had a dream of a promised div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Chained and pacified. (I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You [Remastered], Here I Am (Come and Take Me) [Remastered], My Way of Thinking (12" Version) [Remastered], Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. That dream situation, yet. var opts = { You had a dream of a promised land. Chained and pacified, ooh Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970.