Go ahead and sleep on it. Packing this light would not have been possible with any other CPAP machine. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, RespLabs CPAP Mask Wipes, 110 Pack Bottle - Unscented and Lint-free, RespLabs Full Face CPAP Mask Liners, Reusable & Universal Soft Fleece Cover, 4 Pack, RespLabs CPAP Filters, Compatible with Philips DreamStation Device, 3 Reusable and 6 Disposable, Lowepro Med Travel CPAP Bag – TSA Compliant CPAP Backpack Designed for Travel-Sized CPAP (Transcend, ResMed, or Phillips Without Humidifier). var js = document.createElement('script'); js.type = 'text/javascript'; js.async = true; js.id = 'AddShoppers'; With more power options than any other CPAP machine available, including battery and solar power, the Transcend 3 can be used anywhere — even off the grid — for the ultimate portable CPAP experience. Recently while traveling in Europe, I had a number of overnight side trips. Learn More. This new and improved version of the award-winning original Transcend miniCPAP continues to lead the industry in portable CPAP innovation. It fits easily in my carry-on (a small backpack) along with a lot of other stuff. My sleep is much better and i can work better the next day because of a good night sleep. The Transcend 3 miniCPAP is an ultra-lightweight, compact and rugged machine that’s built to withstand travel and can be easily packed. I”m so grateful for the portability of this device for traveling. This new and improved version of the award-winning original Transcend miniCPAP continues to lead the industry in portable CPAP innovation. These small, lightweight portable CPAP devices are about the size of a soda can and have portable battery options the size of a deck of cards for easy packing and toting. js.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? I usually don’t take it out to get through TSA. Orders placed by 2:30 CT, Monday–Friday ship the same business day. So far very reliable and compact. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Very pleased with the buying process, Rep was very informed and helpful. I recently returned from a once in a lifetime fly-in fishing trip in Northern Alberta. The Transcend 3 miniCPAP is backed by a 10-day money-back guarantee. Portable battery options for camping or travelling to remote locations like the Himalayas (yep, Transcend miniCPAPs have been there). I’ve had a unit for well over 3 years and am so thrilled with it that I bought an additional unit. You have a very good system that should give freedom to many CPAP users. Transcend 3 miniCPAP includes a convenient ‘drying mode’ to remove excess moisture from your mask and tubing. Also it makes hotel stays easier not having to carry around a big cpap. Due to the length of the flight, we were severely restricted with the weight of our gear.