Buy now http://glnk.it/6t Music video by LMFAO performing Party Rock Anthem featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock.

Come on, hey Oh, girl, come on and rock, So much has happened in my life [8], "Tonight, Tonight" is written in the key of G, performed on instruments tuned down a half-step so the actual pitch is G♭.

Would you, baby, hey Copyright: Writer(s): Paul Laurence Jones, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. [23]Directors Dayton and Faris compromised by renting the leftover costumes and hiring designers to remake them into the elaborate period clothing seen in the video. Roll with me, I wanna feel you next to me The '80s hit also enters Hot Rock & Alternative Songs at No. The video, which debuted in May 1996, begins with a group of people celebrating the launch of a zeppelin to the moon. https://classicrock.fandom.com/wiki/Tonight,_Tonight?oldid=5915. [11] Jim Alexander of NME regarded the song as "swirling [and] grand". [16] It also achieved number five on the Modern Rock Tracks and number 36 on The Billboard Hot 100. While "Tonight, Tonight" never approached the chart success of "1979", it was among the most successful singles from Mellon Collie. [14] On Mellon Collie‍ '​s entry in Rolling Stone‍ '​s The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time, "Tonight, Tonight" was praised as "the Pumpkins at their finest".[15]. Come on let me do it now, you know I could The original idea for the music video was for a Busby Berkeley-style video, complete with "people diving into champagne glasses". A shorter acoustic version of the song, titled "Tonite Reprise", was included as a B-side to the single and on the triple LP version of Mellon Collie. The zeppelin approaches the Moon, which has a face like the Moon's face in A Trip to the Moon. Since we parted Allmusic reviewer Amy Hanson stated that the song "packs an emotional punch". Tom Kenny's character kisses Jill Talley's character's hand as the two enter the zeppelin, which was being held to the ground by people dressed as sailors using rope. The two form a plan, and then break free of the ropes and attack the aliens with their umbrellas. [39] Panic! "[13] Entertainment Weekly's reviewer David Browne praised the use of strings in the song, saying that it was "whipped into a frenzy by hurricane-like strings". This is a 25-second sample from The Smashing Pumpkins' "Tonight, Tonight". "Tonight, "Tonight" has been covered by electropop band Passion Pit, whose version was featured on Levi's Pioneer Sessions 2010 Revival Recordings[37] and was also featured during the season 1, episode 3 of MTV's Teen Wolf (Pack Mentality. [20] The third and final concept, inspired by Georges Méliès's silent film A Trip to the Moon, came from directors Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, who got the idea for the video because the album cover for Mellon Collie reminded them of early silent films. "[19] It won six awards at the MTV Video Music Awards in 1996: Video of the Year, Best Direction, Best Special Effects, Best Art Direction, Best Cinematography, and Breakthrough Video. So much has happened in my life [10] The lyrics of the song have been compared to Robert Herrick's poem "To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time".[11]. It was the third single and second track on the first disc from their third album, Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, and was released in April 1996 in Europe[2] and later in June 1996 in the United States. Would you, baby, hey
The music video accompanying the song was also successful and won several awards. The two characters jump off the zeppelin and fall onto the Moon's surface.

Tom Kenny's character is restrained from a fist fight with the creatures, and Jill Talley's character defends herself by hitting a few of creatures with her umbrella, which vaporizes them, but the two are trapped and tied. [19] The band was set to begin production on the video when they discovered that the Red Hot Chili Peppers had done a similarly styled video for their song "Aeroplane", which was almost identical to what they had wanted to do. Ooh... ooh... ooh... oh... oh... Ooh, girl, I'm gonna love you real good at the Disco, as a live recording, wherein they replaced the lyrics "The place where you were born" with "The place where Jon Walker [former Panic! I want you to do the things that we used to do together https://rock-music.fandom.com/wiki/Tonight,_Tonight_(The_Smashing_Pumpkins_song)?oldid=4576. And I know just what I want [23] The video took three days to shoot.[24]. I'm gonna rock and roll and hold and squeeze ya The original idea for the music video was for a Busby Berkeley-style video, complete with "people diving into champagne glasses". [10] The lyrics of the song have been compared to Robert Herrick's poem "To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time".[11]. Suddenly, several hostile humanoid aliens appear, surrounding the couple. The way I used to do, girl The song anticipated elements of rock and roll music. Suddenly, several hostile humanoid aliens appear, surrounding the couple. The zeppelin approaches the Moon, which has a face like the Moon's face in A Trip to the Moon.

[4]Additionally, the song appears on the band's greatest hits release, Rotten Apples. The video, which debuted in May 1996, begins with a group of people celebrating the launch of a zeppelin to the moon. Idk [5], Billy Corgan began writing for the follow-up to Siamese Dream after the tour in support of that album;[6] however, the recording of "Tonight, Tonight" first began while the Pumpkins were still on the Siamese Dream tour when Corgan booked the band into a local Chicago studio to record all of their song ideas on tape. "Tonight, Tonight" was met with critical acclaim. );[38] Their cover plays near the end of the movie 10 Years. The music video was directed by Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris and starred Tom Kenny and Jill Talley.