Copyright © 2020. Tommy Lee Sparta - Top Shotta Check out the lyrics of the full song with official video to listen to, Learn to sing this song. Kabaka Pyramid - Natural Woman Official Video Official Music Video for "Natural Woman" 6th single from Kabaka Pyramid's (@kabakapyramid) debut album "Kontraband" directed by Sameel “Kush-I” Johnson. All lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only. The width of a block of wood with rectangular cross-section is x cm. “Top Shotta Lyrics BY Tommy Lee Sparta” Oye anuh teddy bruck shut, me couldn’t left my gun fi go f**k.Christ wally bees an me jeans afi cut Christ 34 inna me waist suh eh tuck pow pow which boy seh the g afi cut rise thirty three 16 please daddy f**k them gal cause them easy fi … Not what you are looking for? Please make sure to read our. Tommy Lee Sparta & Samantha J - Cut Eye Lyrics. . Please send us your Feedback, News, Photos, Press Releases, Music and/or Videos to our WhatsApp Number: Also connect with Dancehallreggaeworld.com on Social Media: Information posted here on Dancehall Reggae Music World is for Research and Educational Purposes. Kind Of Him Right? [irp posts=”12908″ name=”Tommy Lee Sparta – Be Free (Reincarnation Album Track 3) “]. Search the web for more Dancehall Reggae music information below... Reggae artiste Imar Shephard brings high energy in his newest offering titled “Sunshine.” Produced by the Iyaah Bless Music label, the track was officially. PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTISTE & PURCHASE BELOW. Owned And Managed By Nobafrica Media. All Rights Reserved. Title: Top Shotta. Unity will make our land a better place. Download Top Shotta by Tommy Lee Sparta. All Rights Reserved. “Lyrics to Top Shotta by Tommy Lee Sparta” Oye anuh teddy bruck shut, me couldn’t left my gun fi go f**k.Christ wally bees an me jeans afi cut Christ 34 inna me waist suh eh tuck pow pow which boy seh the g afi cut rise thirty three 16 please daddy f**k them gal cause them easy fi … Your Friends Or Family Might Be Looking For This - Share via: TommyLee Sparta – Top Shotta, Jamaican reggae dancehall singer Tommy Lee Sparta has just premiered the official music video for his most recent track titled Top Shotta. Information posted here on Dancehall Reggae Music World is for Research and Educational Purposes. Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time. The gritty street banger is from his upcoming album titled "Reincarnation" which is scheduled to be released soon.The video for "Top Shotta" which is produced by Boss Lady Muzik was officially released on July 25, 2019, via Tommy Lee Sparta's official YouTube channel. © 2020 by Ghanaflaver. Limited copyright is granted for you to use and/or republish any story on this site for any legitimate media or Educational purpose as long as you reference dancehallreggaeworld.com. Hi! The video for "Top Shotta" which is produced by Boss Lady Muzik was officially released on July 25, 2019, via Tommy Lee Sparta's official YouTube channel. Supremo DM We do not host any files on our site.