Most romantic line: "Some day, when I'm awfully low / When the world is cold / I will feel a glow just thinking of you. (also in other stories) Evelyn Hedrick Premiere: Stillhound - 'Time Enough For Love', Melissa Puts Another Foot Forward In The Sustainability Game, The Hype X Clash Strength In Solidarity Fundraiser Capsule Has Launched, Young Thug and Kehlani Bring The Heat To Moose Knuckles, Nicholas Daley Brings Punk And Reggae Back To Fred Perry, Premiere: JORI SJÖROOS - 'Leaving The Earth', orion sun's 'lightning' Has Soulful Yet Subdued Quality, Amirali's 'Vertigo' Is An Exploration Of Space, Jim-E Stack Links With Bon Iver On New Single 'Jeanie', Gabriels Share Powerful Hymn 'Love And Hate In A Different Time', Open Mike Eagle - Anime, Trauma, And Divorce, When 'Airy Met Fairy Channel Christmas Grief In Their Touching New Single, Katy J Pearson Heads To Portmeirion For 'Hey You', Hi Frisco Return With Drifting New Single 'Headspin', Elisabeth Elektra Shares Dazzling 'Hieroglyphic' Video, Saint DX Uses 'Xphanie' As A Lens To Explore A Break Up, Win: Bottle Of 24 Carat Gold Gin To Ease Your Self-Isolation. 2005 • 1 song, 3:51. Out in the madding crowd you'll be allowed to push and shove Most romantic line: "You know it seems the more we talk about it / It only makes it worse to live without it / But let's talk about it / Wouldn't it be nice?". Vibe: Driving around your hometown with the windows down feeling extra nostalgic about your high school ex. But then, with hooks as enticing as these, how could the web resist? Sharing Romantic Quotes From Love Song Lyrics Can Make Expressing Your Feelings Easier. ", Most romantic line: "Everybody's talking how I can't be your love / But I want want wanna be your love / Want to be your love, for real.". Harriman is mentioned indirectly in most of the Future History stories, mostly in businesses and institutions bearing his name. Most romantic line: "If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you / Drive highways and byways to be there with you / Over and over the only truth / Everything comes back to you.". Vibe: Being very into metaphors and not feeling bad about it. ", Most romantic line: "It's time to go home now and I've got an aching head / So I give her the car keys and she helps me to bed / And then I tell her, as I turn out the light / I say, 'My darling, you were wonderful tonight. The DeFranco Family - Time Enough For Love (Lyrics) - YouTube Listen free to Elvis Presley – The 50 Greatest Love Songs (Always On My Mind, And I Love You So (Alternate Take 1) and more). Vibe: You in high school, feeling all the feelings. Leave feedback, Elvis Aaron Presley (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977) was an American singer and actor. Vibe: *Extreme T.I. Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant, and 1 Cheeky Zoom Call, Marie Claire's Guide to the 2020 Election, Miu Miu Launches Upcycled Vintage Collection, The Trending Colors on the Spring '21 Runways, An Expert on How to Wear Eye Makeup Behind Glasses, Behold: The Best Lady Gaga Songs of All Time, Play These Sad Songs When You're Feeling Down, Get In Your Feels with the Best Love Songs of 2019, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. / It's way too soon, I know this isn't love.". Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. '", Most romantic lyrics: "Any other guy / That made you say goodbye / Must've been a fool / But darling I was made for you.". ", Most romantic line: "Touch your lips just so I know / In your eyes, love, it glows so / I'm bare-boned and crazy for you. ", Most romantic line: "'Cause I could take in my arms / And never let go / I could fall in love with you.". ", Vibe: Getting dramatic about your "haters. 50 tracks (143:03). Most romantic line: "Because tonight will be the night / That I will fall for you over again / Don't make me change my mind / Or I won't live to see another day / I swear it's true / Because a girl like you is impossible to find / You're impossible to find.". ", Most romantic line: "You see me in hindsight / Tangled up with you all night / Burn it down / Some day when you leave me / I bet these memories hunt you around. Most romantic line: "I hope you don't mind / That I put down in words / How wonderful life is while you're in the world. Vibe: That sexy dance class scene from Center Stage. Vibe: Why you so obsessed with me? Most romantic line: "And it's okay if you have to go away / Oh just remember the telephones, well they work in both ways / But if I never ever hear them ring / If nothing else I'll think the bells inside / Have finally found you someone else and that's okay / 'Cause I'll remember everything you sang. "Believe" is one of the first commercial recordings to feature the Auto-Tune vocal effect. ", Most romantic line: "Now you're lifting me up, instead of holding me down / Stealing my heart instead of stealing my crown. ", Most romantic line: "And your heart's against my chest / Your lips pressed in my neck / I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet / And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now. Vibe: I know you can't fix me, but please try anyway. Vibe: A really (really, really, really, really, really) good Tinder date. starts and ends within the same node. Most romantic line: "I'm a high school lover / And you're my favorite flavor / Love is all, all my soul / You're my playground love.". Marie Claire participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Regarded as one of the most significant cultural icons of the 20th century, he is often referred to…. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. ", Most romantic line: "Here you are, next to me / So much beauty at my feet / All I wanna do is swim / But the waves keep crashin' in. ", Vibe: As the great Noah Calhoun once said, “I want all of you, forever, you and me, everyday.”, Most romantic line: "I'll be gentle, don't you scream / It's getting hotter, make it softer / Feel your chest on top of me. Start the wiki. Most romantic line: "If I could fall into the sky / Do you think time would pass me by? Vibe: Feeling very superior about your relationship. Most romantic line: "Come on skinny love, what happened here? "Sea of Love" - Cat Power voice:* You can have whatever you like. Time Enough For Love, a song by Ray Edge on Spotify. This content is imported from YouTube. Check it out now. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Vibe: Realizing your parents don't have terrible taste in music after all. New cut 'Time Enough For Love' exemplifies this mixture. Most romantic line: "Falling into you, baby / Even electricity can't compare to / What I feel when I'm with you. Vibe: Creating a mix and feeling smug about your taste. ", Most romantic line: "I'm so in love with you / Whatever you want to do / Is all right with me / Cause you make me feel so brand new / And I want to spend my life with you. This technique would eventually become known as the "Cher effect". This is just a preview! / Will you still love me / When I've got nothing but my aching soul? Most romantic line: "Hit me like a ray of sun / Burning through my darkest night / You're the only one that I want / Think I'm addicted to your light.". Vibe: When you were a hipster and refused to admit it. Most romantic line: "Will you still love me / When I'm no longer young and beautiful? There is plenty of Heinlein's reshaping/questioning of social mores in Time Enough for Love (much like Stranger in a Strange Land); however, without the driving force of Stranger's narrative behind it, Time Enough mostly feels disjointed and long-winded. No one to follow your rivers, through mountains to oceans wide And there'll be chances to take, money to make But also I love it. New cut 'Time Enough For Love' exemplifies this mixture. Most romantic line: "My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue / All's well that ends well to end up with you.". Most romantic line: "I don't believe that anybody / Feels the way I do about you now.". / When you smiled and I turned and said to you / Yo, you're pure and true. Most romantic line: "She shows me everything she used to know / Picture frames and country roads / When the days were long and the world was small / She stood by as it fell apart / Separate rooms and broken hearts / But I won't be the one to let you go.". ", Most romantic line: "I'm turning down the rest for you / If they call us foul I'm fighting all the refs for you / You make me a better me / I make you a better you. Most romantic line: "But I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you / They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth. Regarded as one of the most significant cultural icons of the 20th century, he is often referred to as the "King of, Elvis Aaron Presley (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977) was an American singer and actor. Make time enough for love, time enough for love Do you know any background info about this album? If you're in the mood for romance and your boyfriend/girlfriend/Tinder/chocolate isn't doing it for you, please enjoy this handy list of songs that will make you turn into a literal puddle. / Suckle on the hope in light brassieres. Vibe: When the loneliness takes over and deep down you know they're not good for you. Most romantic line: "Suzanne takes you down to her place near the river / You can hear the boats go by, you can spend the night forever / And you know that she's half-crazy but that's why you want to be there.". ", Most romantic line: "I like the feelin' you're givin' me / Just hold me baby and I'm in ecstasy.".