Ooh! I like the way how you're holdin' me . You'll seeeee... I was alone in the dark when I met ya I like the way how you're kissin' me I Never Felt So In Love Before Promise Baby, You'll Love Me Forevermore I Swear I'm Keepin' You Satisfied 'Cause You're The One For Me . Video clip and lyrics The Way You Love Me by Michael Jackson. Más de 100 artistas recomiendan musica.com: A. Sanz, Bon Jovi, Camila... ¿A qué artista te gustaría conocer? I was alone, there was no love in my life The way you love me Letra: Verse 1:, I was alone in the dark when I met ya, Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh, You took my hand and you told me you loved me, Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh. Chcksthtshtshtsh I like the way how you're touchin' me ...it won't be long 'til we make vows, I bet ya Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh You took away the rain and brought the sunshine, I was alone, there was no love in my life (I was afraid of life and you came in time) Contacto | Política de Privacidad | Política de Cookies, Las letras disponibles tienen propósitos meramente educativos. I like the way how you're holdin' me I like the way how you're lovin' me It doesn't matter how you are touchin' me I like the way how you're lovin' me Chistes de música, frases, beneficios de la música... Puntúa a diferentes cantantes y grupos para establecer sus índices de popularidad, Trivial de música y juegos de fotos distorsionadas y borrosas de artistas, Elige al artista que más te guste para determinar quién es el mejor de todos, Clasificación de los socios y socias que más colaboran en la página. (I was afraid of life and you came in time) Aaow! (You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight) I was alone in the dark when I met ya Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh I was alone, there was no love in my life (I was alone, there was no love in my life) The way you make me feel (The way you make me feel) You really turn me on (You really turn me on) You knock me off of my feet now baby-hee! Uuuuuuuuuuh Ahhhhhhhh. Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh I thank the Heavens above that I met ya I'll change it (again). Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh (x12) Verse 1:I was alone in the dark when I met yaUuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuhYou took my hand and you told me you loved meUuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh, I was alone, there was no love in my life(I was alone, there was no love in my life)I was afraid of life and you came in time(I was afraid of life and you came in time)You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight(You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight)Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh. It doesn't matter how you are kissin' me Ayuda | Michael Jackson Lyrics "The Way You Love Me" I was alone in the dark when I met ya Ooooooh You took my hand and you told me you loved me Ooooooh I was alone, there was no love in my life I was afraid of life and you came in time Translation of '(I Like) The Way You Love Me' by Michael Jackson from English to Spanish . "The Way You Love Me" lyrics. I was afraid of life and you came in time El mundo será mejor por que tú llegaste a tiempo, Me sacaste de la lluvia y me llevaste a la luz del solo, Estaba asustado por que me lastimé la última vez, Translations of "(I Like) The Way You...", Rumi (Multilingual Translations) - Aşk Acısı, Rumi (Multilingual Translations) - Akıllı İnsan, Nishubert - Мелочи жизни (Melochi zhizni), Skeeter Davis - Send Me the Pillow You Dream On. The world's a better place 'cause you came in time, I like the way how you're touchin' me It doesn't matter how you are holdin' me Letra de The Way You Make Me Feel (en español), Letra de They Don't Care About Us (en español), Los vídeos de música más compartidos de Internet. I was afraid 'cause I was hurt the last time, THE WAY YOU LOVE ME es una canción de Michael Jackson del año 2010. It doesn't matter how you are touchin' me Hee-Hee! * Agradecemos a GirL Jackson por haber añadido la letra 'The way you love me' de Michael Jackson. you are at : home > Michael Jackson Lyrics > The Way You Love Me Lyrics The Way You Love Me - Michael Jackson Tweet. You took my hand and you told me you loved me Michael Jackson está en la posición 66 del ranking de esta semana, su mejor puesto ha sido el 1º, siendo su primera vez en junio de 2009 y la más reciente en agosto del mismo año. (I was alone, there was no love in my life) Michael Jackson - The Way You Love Me lyrics. I was alone in the dark when I met ya Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh You took my hand and you told me you loved me Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh I was alone, there was no love in my life You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight I like the way how you're kissin' me It doesn't matter how you re lovin' me It doesn't matter how you are kissin' me Yo estaba solo en la oscuridad cuando te conocí, Tomaste mi mano y me dijiste que me amabas, Estaba asustado de la vida y llegaste a tiempo, (Estaba asustado de la vida y llegaste a tiempo), Tomaste mi mano y nos besamos bajo la luna, (Tomaste mi mano y nos besamos bajo la luna), Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uh, ...Te apuesto a que no pasará mucho tiempo hasta que se hagan los votos, Doy gracias a los cielos de que pude conocerte. Verse 3:The world's a better place `cause you came in time,You took away the rain and brought the sunshine,I was afraid `cause I was hurt the last time,Uuuuuuuuuuh Ahhhhhhhh. Michael Jackson Lyrics The Way You Love Me Lyrics. Hey Pretty Baby With The High Heels On You Give Me Fever Like I've Never, Ever Known You're Just A Product Of Loveliness I … I never felt so in love before I promise baby, you'll love me forever more I swear I'm keeping you satisfied 'Cause you're the one for me. I like the way how you're kissin' me It doesn't matter how you are holdin' me Uuuuuuuuuuh Paroles de la chanson The Way You Love Me par Michael Jackson officiel. It doesn't matter how you are kissin' me It doesn't matter how you are lovin' me En Español: Esto no es Latín, es Español.