Very, very good! And he's a dog.

The best thing about his books is that he always knows where they are going to end up, brilliantly plotted.

Sed at augue sit amet ipsum viverra ullamcorper. Aidan Gillen, By:

Alan Moore, Narrated by: THE POET was a promise that Michael Connelly was truly a master story teller with an addictive writing style capable of greatness as an author. The reader does a good job of conveying the separate characters and their emotions.

The world is divided into three superstates. Please type in your email address in order to receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password. Robert Galbraith, Narrated by:

However, this was actually a pretty good story (even if important details were omitted). One day I may get to read an original ingenious plot which holds interest because it is clever and intelligent rather than because it is gratuitously revolting and usually involving dreadful violence against children. But he can't pull it off alone. This writer is fabulous. Listen to an excerpt: Best of all, there are no gimmicky endings here!

But what was it like to be a German soldier in the bunkers and gun emplacements of the Normandy coast, facing the onslaught of the mightiest seaborne invasion in history? One wonders at the psychological state of mind of the writers of this overused trend. But now temporal tourism is on the rise - highly illegal but highly lucrative. I've read a lot of good books that are spoilt by the ending, or not "Connellied".

A well read story; emotional and fluent. I read this years ago and the second sitting did not disappoint. A standout novel by one of the best mystery writers. Oyinkan Braithwaite, Narrated by: Just know that it is an intellectually satisfying book with twists and turns that make you want to keep listening all night. Many twists to be had!

I love the way Michael Connelly interconnects his novels so that any detective character could appear in novels where another is the lead character.
He's rewarded for his success.

He's also an ex-drug addict with a troubled past. Leighton Pugh, By: He gives the reader immediate access into another world. Well read and voiced, well paced, really a good example of an audiobook. © Copyright 2011 - 2020 RB Audiobooks USA LLC.

Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2017. FROM THE #1 BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF THE HARRY BOSCH AND LINCOLN LAWYER SERIES These and many other questions trouble David Mitchell. Terrible book.

He's convinced he won't get what is rightfully his. But they are growing stronger by the day and Harry is running out of time.... Six days ago, astronaut Mark Watney became one of the first people to walk on Mars. This was the first time I have heard him, and I will definitely be looking for more of his work. In the Ministry of Truth, the Party’s department for propaganda, Winston Smith’s job is to edit the past.

A really good book, and one of the more exciting I have heard. FROM THE #1 BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF THE HARRY BOSCH AND LINCOLN LAWYER SERIES. Mark Meadows, By: But this time, death brings McEvoy the story he never wanted to write--and the mystery he desperately needs to solve. By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible’s Conditions of Use.

Peter Noble, By: Send this book as a Gift! My only additional comment would be just a suggestion.

It was a real page turner that keeps of reader engaged, anxious to see what happens next. Damien Lewis, Narrated by: In spite of its battlefield specificity, The Art of War has found new life in the modern age with leaders in fields as wide and far-reaching as world politics, human psychology, and corporate strategy finding valuable insight in its timeworn words. I don't like being toyed with, and finding out that a primary character is The Big Bad without even so much as a hint prior to the reveal pissed me off. Author Bio: Michael Connelly. But despite the slim chance of success, he is intrigued and takes it on; adding to the long list of cases that he and his partner in the agency, Robin Ellacott, are currently working on. I could not put it down. Donec in tortor in lectus iaculis vulputate. In more recent years, there was always a very painful consideration - I knew where it would eventually have to go. By clicking "Notify Me" you consent to receiving electronic marketing communications from Audiobooks.com.

His latest victim is McEvoy's own brother.

He's part of a Multiform Assault Pack operating in the lawless anarchy of Campeche, southeastern Mexico. Not my favorite- I've read most of Connelly's books and really like the character and story structure. The killer's calling card: a quotation from the works of Edgar Allan Poe. The paper feels cheaper (be careful or you'll tear edges), the font is smaller and slightly furred (readable but hard on the eyes and ironically, the teaser in the back has the fit the same size as previous books and not furry.

Phyllida Nash, By: Private Detective Cormoran Strike is visiting his family in Cornwall when he is approached by a woman asking for help finding her mother, Margot Bamborough - who went missing in mysterious circumstances in 1974. Download or stream The Poet by Michael Connelly. I am a big fan of Michael Connelly and have read many of his novels with a variety of detectives as the lead character, somehow I avoided Jack McEvoy until now, but not any more.
© Copyright 2011 - 2020 RB Audiobooks USA LLC.

Interesting story though creepy. Get … Performance was excellent, but not at the same level as readers like auberjois or ballerini. Arguably the finest special forces troops of the Second World War, the SAS was the jewel in the British military crown.

But the unendurable is all in a day’s work for these magnificent seven.

Narration was excellent too and added to the plot well.

A Short History of Nearly Everything is Bill Bryson's fascinating and humorous quest to understand everything that has happened from the Big Bang to the rise of civilization. Jack is such a whining weak character.

It's one of those books where you're not sure just where the story is going.

Escape. Did we really ever live without Google? Ancient Rome matters. 1 users … This one is personal...because the murdered man was a fellow Vietnam "tunnel rat" who had fought side by side with him in a hellish underground war.

Jack McEvoy, he is unique as a main character in crime fiction, being that he was NOT a detective! The Poet audiobook is read by Buck Schirner.It is available in CD and in downloadable formats. Duis ut nisl in mi eleifend faucibus egestas aliquet arcu. Matt Haig, Narrated by: By: Michael Connelly. Every chapter has a mini-cliffhanger that requires you to keep listening -- or you'll lie awake thinking about for hours! I liked him from other books and loved reading about his background and what brought him to L.A. Have you listened to any of Buck Schirner’s other performances before? The two main characters are likeable and believeable. Phillip Schofield, Narrated by: Lots of characters and lots of information so you have to pay attention. Thoroughly reccomended. Connelly started out as a writer for a newspaper so it makes sense he would have a story about a reporter.

Sun Tzu, Narrated by:

Harry must allow Professor Snape to teach him how to protect himself from Voldemort's savage assaults on his mind. Michael Connelly is the bestselling author of over thirty novels and one work of nonfiction.

His latest victim is McEvoy's own brother. If you haven't read any books by Michael Connelly, this one is sure to get you hooked. Please try again. Kevin Stillwell, By: David Mitchell, By: When I needed a new read, I picked it back up, and I was soon hooked.