See more ideas about Bones funny, Make me laugh, Ecards funny. I am thankful that geniuses and artists and good people, no matter how hard it is, will eventually be recognized. I kept a diary right after I was born. And it's a human need to be told stories. I have often been struck by the fact that parents know their children so little. That was for practice. The prince's gaze was so gentle at this moment, and his smile was so entirely free from even a shade of concealed hostility, that the general suddenly stopped, and somehow suddenly looked at his visitor in a different way; the whole change of view occurred in an instant. Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. And then if you show them the other side, they don't like you as much. Being dyslexic, I was told that I was an idiot all the time. For it's actually so, we are ridiculous, light-minded, with bad habits, we're bored, we don't know how to look, how to understand, we're all like that, all, you, and I, and they! It's always baffled me why BET looks the way it does. That would mean that basically he is the only genius, and there are idiots all around him, which doesn't make sense. There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. Whose fault is it he doesn't understand that”, “I must add... my gratitude to you for the attention with which you have listened to me, for, from my numerous observations, our Liberals are never capable of letting anyone else have a conviction of his own without at once meeting their opponent with abuse or even something worse.”. The Palestinians are idiots and the Israelis are idiots. We don't think we are, but we are. Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot. It's getting laid when you're not famous that takes some talent. And often that means having a little bit of a sense of humour about their flaws. And if we understand too quickly, we may not understand well. "His mind and heart were flooded with extraordinary light; all torment, all doubt, all anxieties were relieved at once, resolved in a kind of lofty calm, full of serene, harmonious joy and hope, full of understanding and the knowledge of the ultimate cause of things.". The idiot quotes “To kill for murder is a punishment incomparably worse than the crime itself. “. I'm all in favor of the democratic principle that one idiot is as good as one genius, but I draw the line when someone takes the next step and concludes that two idiots are better than one genius. William Blake. The New England Journal of Medicine reports that 9 out of 10 doctors agree that 1 out of 10 doctors is an idiot. I hate people saying anything stupid. They don't love him ideologically, but they're stuck. That's how I got over being shy. How can one talk to a man and not be happy in loving him! When people are acting like idiots, not that I'm not guilty of doing the odd idiotic thing myself from time to time, but when people say stupid things, it stresses me out. I'm not an idiot, but I'm definitely a 'nidiot'! If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don't break the law, you're not a good black person. We cannot descend much lower than an idiot; and an idiot has some advantages over a wise man. I'm all in favor of the democratic principle that one idiot is as good as one genius, but I draw the line when someone takes the next step and concludes that two idiots are better than one genius. You find out in life that people really like you funny. tags: humanity. Children are capable of giving advice in the most important matters. Before your eyes, one of your murderers turned into a woman, and from a woman into a clever, nasty little dwarf—and all that you allowed at once, as an accomplished fact, almost without the least perplexity, and precisely at the moment when, on the other hand, your reason was strained to the utmost, displaying extraordinary force, cleverness, keenness, logic? stop eating things that make you feel like garbage. Because you can be with someone who's good-looking; if they open their mouths and they're an idiot, then they cease to be beautiful very quickly. “Don't be afraid of being scared. The biggest misunderstanding about me is that I'm just a bratty, gobby idiot. stop dating an idiot- he's still an idiot today too. Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day. I'm not afraid for you now; The Idiot (1868–9)Context: It wasn't the New World that mattered … Columbus died almost without seeing it; and not really knowing what he had discovered. I really love idiot, enlightened characters - these characters who fail to engage with the drama of their immediate circumstances; they fail to be reactive and enrolled by drama as it happens around them. For it's actually so, we are ridiculous, light-minded, with bad habits, we're bored, we don't know how to look, how to understand, we're all like that, all, you, and I, and they! “. It's anything but that. You know, in my opinion it's sometimes even good to be ridiculous, if not better: we can the sooner forgive each other, the sooner humble ourselves; we can't understand everything at once, we cant start right out with perfection! In my 20s, I used to cry about why I wasn't thinner or prettier, but I want to add that I also used to cry about things like, 'I wish my hair would grow faster. President Trump is, some ways, the personification of a new Bolshevism of the Right, where the ends justify the means and acceptable tactics include lies and smears and the exploitation of what Lenin called 'useful idiots.'. It's mind-numbing. They don't have any problem telling me I'm acting like an idiot or I'm not that funny. He was Dostoyevsky's idea of the most beautiful human being he could imagine, the creation of a saint in literature. “Nature has so limited any activity by its three weeks’ sentence, that perhaps suicide is the only action I still have time to begin and end by my own will.” They should not conceal so much from them. so stop it already. He would suddenly come to himself from actual delirium for a few minutes; he would remember and talk with complete consciousness, chiefly in disconnected phrases which he had perhaps thought out and learnt by heart in the long weary hours of his illness, in his bed, in sleepless solitude.“, „It is better to be unhappy and know the worst, than to be happy in a fool's paradise.“, „It's easier for a Russian to become an atheist than for anyone else in the world.“, „I have never in my life met a man like him for noble simplicity, and boundless truthfulness.“, „To achieve perfection, one must first begin by not understanding many things!