Starring Dennis Quaid as the hard-nosed coach that helped drive him to greatness, The Express is a powerful story of triumph on and off the field that will have you cheering again and again! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 31, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 29, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 23, 2016, Incredible movie, if you liked the Blindside then you would probably like this. Details below.

Chances are you did a search for "Football movies" on amazon and this comes up.

Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2018.

Our grandson had just started playing football and we watched it again with him. 12+ Starring Dennis Quaid, Rob Brown, Clancy Brown. No hidden fees, equipment rentals, or installation appointments. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. It's so good I almost immediately REWATCHED IT! Nice movie to have in your collection. Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2017, Best football (and top 3 in general) movie ever, Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2016. Express - Aktuelle Nachrichten aus Köln, der Welt sowie Neues vom Sport und der Welt der Promis.

61%. Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

3 / 5 stars 74% 61%. Dennis Quaid Ben Schwartzwalder. Cloud DVR storage space is limited.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

I felt pain when I found he had died too young, but his soul lives on through inspiration and respect.

Hier findest du einen Überblick aller Anbieter, bei denen du Der Polarexpress online schauen kannst. Select the department you want to search in. Live TV may vary by subscription and location. Stream thousands of shows and movies, with plans starting at. Read more.

DQ. Watch the full movie online. The inspiring story of Ernie 'The Elmira Express' Davis, the first African American to win the Heisman Trophy. Gary Fleder does more than that in telling the story of Ernie Davis ("The Elmira Express"), the running back for Syracuse who became the first African-American to win the Heisman Trophy, in 1961.

Live TV is available in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia only. DO NOT overlook this movie. Witness the inspirational true story of a real American hero. Skip the "maybe" movies, the stupid high school based movies (although a few are good) and rent this. "The Express" is involving and inspiring in the way a good movie about sports almost always is.

© 2008 Universal Studios and IDEA Filmproduktionsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG. I don't get paid to write reviews, and rarely do. A perfect movie, exciting, thoughtful and honors one of the greats, Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2019. I can't express it enough. We had not ever seen this movie then saw it on tv and liked it so much that we had to buy it. Multiple concurrent streams and HD content may require higher bandwidth. All Rights Reserved.

The formula is basic and durable, and when you hitch it to a good story, you can hardly fail.

The story of Ernest Davis is beyond words.

Copyright © 2020

This is probably one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I personally didn't know who Ernie Davis was and his story. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. I can't express it enough.

Being a Syracuse native, I probably have more of a love for this movie.

Chances are you did a search for "Football movies" on amazon and this comes up. Internet Service Terms To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Trailer Related. Streaming content may count against your data usage.

Der Polarexpress jetzt legal streamen. The actors were all terrific, and one of Dennis Quaid's best movies - he is outstanding.

Under the guidance of Syracuse University football coach Ben Schwartzwalder, Ernie Davis overcomes poverty and prejudice to become the first Black man to win the Heisman Trophy. There are no TV airings of The Express in the next 14 days.

It's so good I almost immediately REWATCHED IT!

Very inspiring story of a young man with a plethora of disadvantages behind him coming good on one of the biggest stages ever. 2008 129 min PG Drama, Biography Feature Film.

My previous greatest football movies are two .