Come on down to my place, baby With nothing but your t-shirt on [Chorus: Kendrick Lamar] SONGLYRICS just got interactive. 'Til the federal come through and raid ours Rest in peace to both of 'em, spit like I'm the ghost of 'em For the record, I'ma wreck it, even if my record don't pop Can't you hear my heart beatin'? For the record, I'ma wreck it, even if my record don't pop Let it tow behind me, tell 'em they can find me Sold 5 mill' out the gate, and numbers do not lie We just want to dance here, someone stole the stage This is just a preview! ", Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext. Built this city, we built this city on rock and roll Game, Biggie, Hov… probably Pac, Nas I'm sick of mothafuckas talkin' about "the West died" Yeah, you wanna find love then you know where the city is Handwritten lyrics to three songs by internationally renowned songwriter Bob Dylan have been put on sale in an auction organised by Moments in Time. We built this city, we built this city on rock and roll, We built this city, we built this city on rock and roll You niggas is featherweights, I'm Aftermath's heavyweight I'm a raging bull when the needle drops Heyo! Built this city, we built this city on rock and roll Then I can split you with this Tommy gun We built this city, we built this city on rock and roll We built this city, we built this city on rock and roll Built this city, we built this city on rock and roll Built this city, we built this city on rock and roll In the midst of the hieroglyphs my fingertips start to write I'm a raging bull when the needle drops In the dark with the ghetto children Love Yourz Lyrics: Love yours / Love yours / No such thing / No such thing as a life that's better than yours / No such thing as a life that's better than yours (Love yours) / No such thing as a life Look at my heart, nigga, fuck your feelings, this is me You won't have no time to run Gave you Doctor's Advocate, you ripped it out the package Community service was the best job he ever had Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. She's kinda dangerous we built this city on rock and roll Come on down to my place, woman What the fuck y'all take me for? Make sure your selection And go sit on the bed because I know that you want to (We built, we built this city) built this city Get familiar with Cartwright, ‘cause I want that shot How dare you niggas pop fly, when I'm the nigga? starts and ends within the same node. So before you put that red rag in your pocket Ride like Pac in his prime; Thug Life is now on radar Young child, runnin' wild City Lyrics: Let's watch it burn / Let's watch it burn / Let's watch this city burn the world / Let's watch this city burn / From the skylines on top of the world / Till there's nothing left in Let it tow behind me, tell 'em they can find me Are you feeling alright?" Built this city, we built this city on rock and roll, Someone's always playing corporation games Either I'm crazy or the black Slim Shady or Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.