Divides her time between Sydney, Australia and Los Angeles. Her zodiac sign is Leo. I remember being 5 years old and telling my parents to sit down as I was going to put on a play for them. Tammin Sursok Age 37 Years Old. Continue to next page below to see how much is Tammin Sursok really worth, including net worth, estimated earnings, and salary for 2019 and 2020. Tammin Sursok Net Worth. Apart from acting, one of her other interests is dancing, which she has been doing since she was 6. Tammin Sursok Net Worth. Tammin Sursok has an estimated net worth of $8.2 million dollars. She was born in 1980s, in the middle of Millennials Generation, and in the Year of the Pig. (2009). Tammin Sursok was bornon August 19, 1983 in Johannesburg, South Africa. July 8, 2020. I'm in love with both of them and I would never choose one over the other. She studied drama at the Trinity Speech and Drama College of England. Australian Logie Award-winning actress who played Jenna on the television series Pretty Little Liars alongside Ashley Benson. If I ever had to be on an amusement park ride, I probably wouldn't get on one; I'm not a very adventurous person! Tammin Sursok is a member of famous people who are known for being a TV Actress, celebrities who are 37 years old, was born in August, in the year 1983. $100,000 Tammin Sursok Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Tammin Pamela Sursok (born 19 August 1983) is a South African- … Your email address will not be published. She also visited Trinity Speech and Drama University where she graduated with high distinction. Actress. Australian Logie Award-winning Actress who played Jenna on the television series Pretty Little Liars alongside Ashley Benson. She married Sean McEwen in 2011. Studied drama and attended the Trinity Speech and Drama college of England receiving a high distinction in her final exam. She is a South African-born Australian Actress and Singer. Tammin Sursok is a Actress, Writer, Singer, Songwriter, Musician, who was born on 19 August, 1983 in Johannesburg, South Africa. Her home city is Johannesburg, and Nationality Australian. Tammin Sursok net worthy of in 2014-2015 is $7,000,000 while like others Tammin Sursok gets also paid by sponsorship, advertisements, endorsement, offering and … Was involved in all her school productions such as playing the lead in 'South Pacific', 'The Sound of Music' and 'Mid Summer Night's Dream'. Tammin Sursok is a tv actress from Johannesburg, South Africa. Her birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. She actually is an celebrity and article writer, known for Very Small Liars (2010), Aquamarine (2006) and Magnificent! Music I can discover a part of myself that I haven't been able to for a long time, and acting is the opposite. Tammin Sursok Net Worth is $16 Million Mini Biography. Tammin Sursok was born in Johannesburg, South Africa on Friday, August 19, 1983. Tammin Sursok Net Worth: Salary & Earnings for 2019-2020, Vera Zimmermann Net Worth: Salary & Earnings for 2019-2020, Kronno Zomber Net Worth: Salary & Earnings for 2019-2020, Zinccx Net Worth: Salary & Earnings for 2019-2020. Tammin Sursok net worthy of in… Go to next page for details on Tammin Sursok’s net worth and earnings. Singing is and always will be a part of my life. admin. Was involved with the Sydney Youth Musical theatre, where she studied dancing, singing and acting. Tammin Sursok was born August 19, 1983 in Johannesburg, South Africa. She and Sean have a daughter named Phoenix. she was born in her mother's home city in Johannesburg, South Africa. Australia is an island surrounded by water. She was awarded the Australian Centenary Medal in the 2001 Queen's New Years Honours List for her services to Australian Society and to acting. Has a brother, Shaun, and a half-sister, Michelle. Tammin Sursok net worth is. Tammin Sursok is an Australian Actress and she was born on 19 Aug 1983, in Johannesburg, South Africa. Tammin Sursok was created on August 19, 1983 in Johannesburg, South Africa while Tammin Pamela Sursok. Tammin is currently 37 years old. Required fields are marked *. Tammin Sursok estimated net worth in 2018 is Under Review.Here we also added Tammin Sursok previous years Net Worth, Income, Salary & … Tammin Sursok Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography. Gave birth to her 1st child at age 30, a daughter named Phoenix Emmanuel McEwen on October 8, 2013. Tammin Sursok is a member of TV Actress Pretty Little Liars (2010-2017)as Jenna Marshall, Your email address will not be published. Tammin Sursok was born on August 19, 1983 in Johannesburg, South Africa.