Can I use my gamepad? No other programming interface would allow us the kind of convenience and workflow that we have with Super Smash Flash 2 without custom tools. Copyright © 2020 SSF2 Team, All Rights Reserved. Are there combos in Super Smash Flash 2? – I have no idea but we’re really excited about it. Does this work on Mac/Linux? We’re hard at work and well on our way, and we allow you to experience our progress along the way – that is the point of Super Smash Flash 2’s demos. Some characters have placeholder animations at the moment, but they will all be remedied before the full release. At this time we cannot accept content suggestions for this reason. At this time we cannot accept content suggestions for this reason. This isn’t listed on Twitch! D: RIGHT. – Our partners over at Anther’s Ladder run an awesome chat with matchmaking built right in! In constant development since 2010, SSF2 is the improved online version of the fighting game "Super Smash Bros Brawl" on the Nintendo console. W: Up. – SSF2’s engine is Frankenstein’d too. This isn’t listed on Twitch! How can I support your development? If we gave you L-cancelling, you probably wouldn’t need to use it often. Hopefully it’ll make you happy too. The best way to support us is to keep playing. 1: Taunt Edit (07/25/2014): – Probably not included. What about L-Cancelling or (insert some complicated Smash Bros-related acronym here)? Back: Pause – We are not accepting any monetary compensation on behalf of Super Smash Flash 2. One of the biggest Flash games, to date. We promise. Please note, at this time only the downloadable version of the game (to your right) supports gamepads due to shortfalls and discrepancies in support between the browsers. Copyright © 2003-2020, McLeodGaming Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unfortunately, Twitch does not list us as a game. If we can make a console-quality game with controller support, online mode, and 10 years worth of custom art, so can you. We suggest using YouTube Gaming! As far as Linux, you can always play our game using Chrome until we get an executable finished up. SUPER SMASH FLASH 2 BETA? Can you add [insert character here]? Release of version 1.0 Beta which adds no less than 10 new characters, including the highly anticipated Luffy (One Piece), Bowser, Luigi and Pac-Man. Well, think of SSF2 as a Frankenstein. Super Smash Flash 2 is not a game made by one person in a month, like SSF1. Can I stream/watch SSF2 Beta live? – Unfortunately with a game of this scale, we need to plan things out ahead of time so that we can finish the game at some point. But it goes deeper than that, and this will become more apparent as the game matures and we begin activating our other engine aspects. The most popular Smash fangame on the internet has received its biggest update yet – 3 years in the making! Edit (02/14/2020): – If your OS recognizes it, and you’ve got drivers… yes! Check it out here. Action; Shooting; Fighting; Sport – Super Smash Flash is back! We suggest using YouTube Gaming! Flash is incredible for creating video games and animations with a low barrier to entry and an incredibly simple interface. P: Attack 2 – Ah, I see you noticed that SSF1 was based off of Melee, huh. U: GRAB. No other programming interface would allow us the kind of convenience and workflow that we have with Super Smash Flash 2 without custom tools. But it goes deeper than that, and this will become more apparent as the game matures and we begin activating our other engine aspects. We do! It’ll make us happy. …Super Smash what? As far as Linux, you can always play our game using Chrome until we get an executable finished up. – I have no idea but we’re really excited about it. If we can make a console-quality game with controller support, online mode, and 10 years worth of custom art, so can you. NOTE: This game is still very much a work in progress. We’re hard at work and well on our way, and we allow you to experience our progress along the way – that is the point of Super Smash Flash 2’s demos. Release of version 1.1 Beta adding support for "Trades" (simultaneous hits), a massive improvement in overall performance, many optimizations and bug fixes and a new challenger to unlock... Pichu joins the fight! Please note, at this time only the downloadable version of the game (to your right) supports gamepads due to shortfalls and discrepancies in support between the browsers. The Smash Ball is also re-introduced. – SSF2 runs better on Mac than on most Windows computers, actually! – Our partners over at Anther’s Ladder run an awesome chat with matchmaking built right in! How can I support your development? Why does your game have a Wikipedia page? Now, with the knowledge we’ve picked up along the way, we’re striving for the utmost quality this time around. If you’d like to assist with the development, please click here. Sorry! Which Smash game is SSF2 based off of? (tl;dr stop calling for Flash to die, jerks). Well, in terms of engine? – Absolutely. Are you ready to experience… – It is, and one of our major product goals here is to show that Flash is underestimated and underappreciated. Hey Bud,Flash does not appear to be workingClick here for help fixing it! Check it out here. Developed by McLeod Gaming, here is the full version of Super Smash Flash 2 v0.9 playable in full screen. Where’s the best place to find matches? Do characters have complete movesets? Hopefully it’ll make you happy too. Super Smash Flash 2 v0.9b. – Absolutely. O: Attack 1 Where’s the best place to find matches?