It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. ― Robert Kiyosaki, 41. Never, never, never give up!” – Dada Vaswani, 39. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” – George Bernard Shaw, 96. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” – Jim Rohn, 89. Make the choices that allow you to look in the mirror and feel good about the person gazing back at you. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton, 38. “There is a huge difference between failing and failure. Success is something that everyone wants. Top 170 Famous Success Quotes 1. Albert Einstein. “No one succeeds without effort… Those who succeed owe their success to perseverance.” – Ramana Maharshi, 40. ― Steve Pavlina, 13. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value. ― Og Mandino, 15. “Everyone who achieves success in a great venture, solves each problem as they came to it. ― Steve Pavlina, 12. 47. “Success doesn’t necessarily come from breakthrough innovation but from flawless execution. Happiness is wanting what you get. — success will follow you precisely because you had forgotten to think about it.” ― Viktor E. Frankl, 14. ― Michael Jordan, 23. “They succeed, because they think they can.” – Virgil, 49. I’m not one of those people who thinks they simply deserve success. “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. The two most important requirements for major success are: first, being in the right place at the right time, and second, doing something about it. One fails forward toward success.” – C. S. Lewis, 83. Happiness is wanting what you get.” – Dale Carnegie, 104. When it comes to success, there are no shortcuts. It is simply service that measures success.” – George Washington Carver, 160. 5. But they vastly underestimate what they can achieve in 5 years. Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. Required fields are marked *, 50 Inspirational Quotes For Work Celebrating Your Career, 50 Veterans Day Quotes to Honor our Heroes, 50 Strength Quotes To Remind Us That We Are Indestructable, 155 Mother Daughter Quotes Expressing Unconditional Love, 60 Funny The Office Quotes Worthy of The Dundie Awards, 160 Tupac Quotes on Life, Love, And Being Real That Will Inspire You, 50 Uplifting Quotes For Life’s Tough Moments, 185 Beautiful Quotes on The Natural Beauty of Life, 165 Quotes About Change In Your Life and In The World, 70 Ruth Bader Ginsburg Quotes on Standing for Justice, 50 Lou Holtz Quotes About Sports, Coaching, and More, 150 Encouraging Quotes to Help Keep You Going, 155 Sad Love Quotes On Pain, Love and Friendship, 155 Maya Angelou Quotes Celebrating Success, Love & Life. Be hungry. As you begin to master concepts in personal achievement, you are increasing your odds of achieving success.” – Bo Bennett, 52. “I’m always asked, ‘What’s the secret to success?’ But there are no secrets. If you aren’t feeling passionate about your life, skip TV tonight and write a whole new vision for what you’d really love to experience. 19. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra, 156. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” ― Robert T. Kiyosaki, 3. 46. The more disciplined you become, the easier life gets. “I believe any success in life is made by going into an area with a blind, furious optimism.” – Sylvester Stallone, 81. “Success is a lousy teacher. ‘Get up early, work late – and strike oil.” – Joey Adams, 163. “Ambition is the path to success. Happiness is wanting what you get. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. Steve Pavlina is an author, motivational speaker and entrepreneur. Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well. Self-discipline is the ability to get yourself to. ― Dale Carnegie. “Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.” – George S. Patton, 115. Hard Work & Hustle: 132 Inspirational Quotes For Unstoppable Grinding, Top 100 Love Yourself: Self-Esteem, Self-Worth and Self-Love Quotes, Words of Encouragement and Encouraging Quotes. Bridget Moynahan . “The secret to success is good leadership, and good leadership is all about making the lives of your team members or workers better.” – Tony Dungy, 145. Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm. “I know of no single formula for success. It’s built on failure. Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast. Collected here are 51 of the best success quotes of all time. By getting your thoughts out of your head and putting them down in writing, you’ll gain insights you’d otherwise miss. We’ve compiled an amazing list of top 170 famous inspiring and motivating success quotes for you. That is the ultimate secret of success. I hope that the following collection of inspirational success quotes will give you a better idea of what the definition of success is and how to achieve it in your life.. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side effect of one’s personal dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one’s surrender to a person other than oneself. Only my application brings me success.” – Isaac Newton, 143. Success is not something that happens to you; it’s something that happens because of you and because of the actions you take. 34. Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise. Only the paranoid survive.” – Andy Grove. “Success isn’t always about greatness. We all need some inspiration from time to time and that is why we have compiled a list of famous inspirational quotes that will help contribute to your success… They invest in people. “I’m not going to get somewhere and say, ‘OK, I’m done.’ Success is never final; I’ll just keep on going. Why not now? They keep going regardless of the obstacles they met.” – W. Clement Stone, 164. 23. Why not now? “Life is a series of punches. Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success. 7. ― Steve Pavlina, 5. I hope that these wonderful success quotes will inspire you to find your passion, believe in yourself and take action every day to achieve success in as many areas of your life as possible. Failure is part of the process of success. "Success is no accident. “There is never just one thing that leads to success for anyone. To be successful, you need to be a person who makes things happen.” – Jim Lovell, 15. And how will I accomplish this difficult feat? Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. 17. Bob regularly shares speaking platforms with notables including many of today’s top thought leaders, broadcast personalities, Olympic athletes and political leaders. Success is no accident. “The moment we believe that success is determined by an ingrained level of ability as opposed to resilience and hard work, we will be brittle in the face of adversity.” – Joshua Waitzkin, 157. Your success and happiness lie in you. “Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier, 57. “Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, 131. ― Jim Rohn, 5. ― W. Clement Stone, 30. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” – Mark Caine, 139. It has to come from you. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates, 124. Our popular articles include: Success is simple. The two most important requirements for major success are: first, being in the right place at the right time, and second, doing something about it. “Whenever you have taken up work in hand, you must see it to the finish. When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isn’t an option. I hope that the following collection of inspirational success quotes will give you a better idea of what the definition of success is and how to achieve it in your life. 37) “Integrity is the most valuable and respected quality of leadership. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” ― Robert F. Kennedy, 5. ― Thomas A. Edison, 37. “Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.” – Aisha Tyler, 8. ― Steve Pavlina, 4. There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs. Fear is not your enemy, it is a compass pointing you to the areas where you need to grow. True success comes from failing repeatedly and as quickly as possible, before your cash or your willpower runs out.” – Jay Samit, 68. 18. It’s what allows us to achieve success beyond our wildest imagination. Success is not a destination, it’s a journey. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” – Helen Keller, 153.