Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Thank you!

It turned out delicious anyway. Not sweet. I used it to make a cabbage chicken stir fry and couldn’t believe the amazing flavors!! I can’t wait to try it when I have all the ingredients!!

I do that all the time! You just thaw it out in a cup of warm water. Yea! Just to be safe. Hugs! pinterest

Great recipe!!!! stir fry sauce recipe is great!

This recipe really was Awesome. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. We added a little sriracha when we stirred the veggies with the sauce and sprinkled toasted sesame seeds on the stir fry at the end. But I bet if I grate my own it will taste even more fresh. Want to make this tonight but out of honey.
These best sauce so far that I made. For the stir-fry sauce 1. I’m so glad you liked it! :-(. It was ok a little boring. I will come back and let you know after it’s cooked, but I’m sure it’ll be even better then!! I am so happy you liked my stir fry sauce Lisa. The store bought stir fry sauce has so much sodium and chemicals. Pour over stir fry and cook, stirring, for 3-5 minutes until the sauce is thick and glossy, clinging to the stir fry ingredients. You’re going to love it! Want to become a Blue Jean Chef Insider? We have a sesame (also nuts) allergy go google said I could use canola oil. 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger For the dish 1. Thanks for letting me know, you made my day! Thank you for sharing! Fresh or frozen will both work great! orange juice, chili sauce, orange zest, sugar, cornstarch, toasted sesame oil and 1 … That is fantastic that the spice is just right for both of you. Perfectly balanced! Use your favorite veggies and pineapple chunks for a sweet tangy flavor.

So easy to make ahead and refrigerate. I just made this sauce with a chicken and veggie stir fry. Even your picky eaters. Couldn’t see tge nice colours of the vegetables.

Well shoot! In the introduction, you said to add all of the ingredients to the mason jar and shake, but the recipe itself says to whisk all of the ingredients together. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.

We dont eat much salt.

My go to from now on. Your email address will not be published. Add chili powder…..Seczwan. Combine all sauce ingredients except cornstarch and set aside.

Ooh how I love a good stir-fry! Well shoot William! I’ve used it with just about every combination of vegetable, and with every type of meat. The more the better. Thanks for letting me know you liked my recipe, you just made my day! This will now be a weekly meal! This IS the BEST stir fry sauce!! Best regards! Must be doing something wrong.

Stir Fry Sauce is great, they look really cool. Quick and easy dinner, sorted! Last week we were at the farmer’s market admiring all the “weird” Asian veggies and decided that this week we would go back, be adventurous and buy them, and make a big stir fry….

I am so glad you like my stir fry sauce Lisa! That’s a win-win! (even the picky ones) Great recipe! :), It’s so funny. You made my day! 2 tablespoons soy sauce 4. I am thrilled you have been making my stir fry sauce weekly Danni. It was awesome!

I’m so glad you liked it Kim!

I am so glad my stir fry sauce is your go to recipe Dana! Pingback: Make-Ahead Stir Fry Sauce - My Longevity Kitchen, My husband, me and our 2 girls (aged 11 & 13) loved this recipe! Just a note… You should know that we are a participant in affiliate sales programs that allow us to earn a small commission for providing links to affiliated sites. I will continue to use this, as my whole family loves it!!

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you liked my recipe!

I’m always a little intimidated by Asian food, but this looks really easy and sounds delicious! Literally the best stir fry sauce I’ve had. Please try again.

But let’s be honest, the best part is always the stir fry sauce soaked into the rice. To use for a stir fry, add 1 cup of stir fry sauce to 6 cups of stir-fried vegetables and 1 pound protein (tofu, chicken, shrimp, beef or pork). I’ll never but prepared stir fry sauce again! You could substitute some brown sugar. Thanks for taking the time to let me know you liked my recipe.

Thanks LE! You made my day! Thank you so so so much! I am so happy you like my stir fry sauce Susan. I am so glad you liked my stir fry sauce JC. Desperately needed brown sugar. My greatest passion is creating in the kitchen and making deliciously comforting recipes! I am so happy you liked my stir fry sauce Alexis! I love how simple, easy and versatile this is!

Yea! So fast and delicious. Thanks. Hello Fresh special offer: Get 50% off your first recipe box, then 35% off the next three. I made stir fry last night and tried your recipe and it was delicious! Add the stir fry sauce and bring to a simmer. I am so happy you liked my stir fry sauce Laura!

This is by far the best stir fry sauce! I am so happy to hear that Katie! Mad if you at don’t try it once in your life. This is the best sauce! Thanks again.

I know Trader Joe’s sells frozen meals with the stir fry sauce frozen in a separate bag. From quick and easy weeknight meals, so turkey dinner! I followed the recipe and used half honey /half agave. It looks so good and easy to make. Pinning this for next time I make a stir-fry!

I like how it thickens and coats the veggies and noodles. My only regret was not doubling the recipe. I can’t find it on your site :(. And, leftovers? I had all the ingredients on hand and did not feel like I ate a pound of salt…. We had to improvise a bit because it was a last minute decision to use up some veggies during the shelter-in-place. Everyone in the family likes it, it makes me happy. Thank you for taking the time to let me know you like my recipe. Best compliment to get. LOL! SAUCE Then I precooked the chicken with as little sauce as possible, removed and then cooked the veggies in the same pot, adding sauce slowly as I went. . This stir fry sauce recipe is delicious and so easy to make. Question, what’s the nutrition counts on it?

Thanks for letting me know, you made my day.

I'm Alida, mom of twins and creator of Simply Delicious. My husband said this was the best sauce to date so I guess this is my new go-to!

We will be making this again. Did you love this Pork Stir Fry recipe? The only modification I made was after cooking everything, I cooked the chicken and sauce for 2 minutes and added the rest of the ingredients for the final minute just to keep the veggies from being too soft! I love it! I am so happy to hear that!

It adds so much flavor! The cornstarch is there to thicken the sauce, but that won’t happen until you put it in the pan and it gets hot. Thank you! 45 Meal Ideas - Fit as a Mama Bear. Well, I like Asian food. I’ have found that while the coconut aminos are less salty, it also lacks the depth of flavor that the tamari has. Prep all ingredients before beginning, stirfry comes together quickly. To use stir fry sauce to make stir fry: Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet or wok. Thanks Tracy! I’m so happy to hear that Cathy! I added crushed red peppers and did a whole bulb of garlic, cilantro and sesame seeds. I don’t make stir fry very much and I’ve definitely never made my own sauce. Pingback: Chicken Stir Fry | hungry one (of a hungry ton), Love this recipe! Thank you. So happy to hear that Lauren! This will be my new go to for stir fry and marinades! It helps me keep my comments free to you. When I tasted it….oh yes!

I am so happy to hear that! Stir-fried ginger miso steak with broccoli, Saucy Japanese greens with sticky sesame rice, Veggie peanut noodles with coriander omelette ribbons.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I added a tsp of garlic.

I like the color as well as its taste, great. I used zucchini, asparagus, broccoli, green onions, red bell pepper, carrot, and some cooked chicken I had from the freezer.

So glad you liked it Jessica!

Thank you SO MUCH! To get all those flavors, we add soy sauce (salty), honey and oyster sauce (sweet), chili flake (spicy) and garlic, ginger and sesame oil (robust). Your substitutions and additions were genius and sound very delicious! Have made this twice now and has been fantastic each time. It really is the best. This is the best basic condiment ever and should be kept in the refrigerator alongside the ketchup and mustard. This was delicious!! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you liked my recipe.

my family loved it too…. Pingback: How to Make Healthy and Delicious Freezer Stir-Fry Kits | Humble in a Heartbeat. Thanks for the recipe!!! I made it exactly as the recipe read (which is rare). This recipe for two also gives you leftovers to make pork & aubergine lettuce cups for lunch the next day, This midweek stir-fry is packed with goodness from the crunchy veggies. Thank you for the recipe. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. It’s in the refrigerated section of the grocery store, usually near the herbs. Seemed to work ok – I really liked the flavor of the sauce. Good point! If you like a low amount of salt, low sodium would be much better! Which sauce are you talking about being to delicious?

Thank you so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it!