Hayun es un alborotador que sólo quiere terminar la escuela secundaria, y Iseop es un niño de corazón blando que llora a menudo. 35 years old, CEO of Du. Guo Junhao as Cao Zhong, Yidu's assistant. Which man is Wei Wei’s one true love? We use cookies to personalise ads, provide social features and to analyse our site usage. Stay with Me (Korean Movie); 울보; Woolbo; Hayun is a troublemaker who just wants to finish high school, and Iseop is a softhearted boy who cries often. The boyfriend in her memory, Chen Yidu (Wang Kai), is now her rival at work, while her childhood best friend, Huo Xiao (Kimi Qiao), is now her fiancé. Li Wei Wei (Joe Chen) is a 30-year-old successful fashion designer. He likes Zhen Ni. Afraid of losing her and trying to protect her, Huo Xiao tries to hinder her plan in every possible way. 30 years old, Chief Designer of Ling Long. Andy (Tao Liu) is an incredibly successful though somewhat antisocial and ... See full summary ». “Stay With Me” is a 2016-2017 Chinese drama series directed by Ruan Wei Xin. Joe "Qiao En" Chen (Easy Fortune Happy Life, Fated to Love You) and Wang Kai (Nirvana in Fire) star in a romantic drama about a woman who gets everything she ever wanted, only to realize it came at the price of the very person she wanted to share it with. For the 2018 Philippine series, see, Last edited on 13 September 2020, at 06:47, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Stay_with_Me_(TV_series)&oldid=978155125, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Dream Stardom Film and TV Culture Co., Ltd, Sunday to Thursday 20:10 - 22:00(2 episodes). Stay with Me (Chinese: 放弃我, 抓紧我) is a 2016 Chinese television series starring Joe Chen … Drama Mandarin “Stay With Me” 2016 merupakan salah satu drama terkenal dengan rating yang sangat tinggi dan mengisahkan tentang kisah cinta romantis yang di bintangi oleh papan atas Chen China yaitu Qiao En dan aktor tampan Wang Kai yang pernah bermain di serial “Love Me, If You Dare“. Joe "Qiao En" Chen (Easy Fortune Happy Life, Fated to Love You) and Wang Kai (Nirvana in Fire) star in a romantic drama about a woman who gets everything she ever wanted, only to realize it came at the price of the very person she wanted to share it with. Liu Mengmeng as Zhen Ni, Weiwei's assistant. A popular singer decides to go back to school, becoming the center of attention there, and meets an ordinary female student with a dual personality. Li Wei Wei (Joe Chen) is a 30 year-old fashion designer who has already achieved more than most do in their entire lives. But a near-drowning makes her lose the memory of the past seven years of her life. Li Wei Wei, 30 ans, est une styliste de mode célèbre qui devient amnésique après un accident où elle manque de se noyer. Drama : Stay With Me, Année : 2016. Whereby her memories stop at when she was . Cao Ranran as Ou Ye, Huo Xiao's secretary. With Paul Daneman, Nanette Newman, Alison Elliott, Peggy Aitchison. As confrontations and misunderstandings piled up, Yidu broke up with her. When the ... See full summary ». After an accident, her memory gets stuck at 23 years old. Can memory loss help you to correct a past mistake? Weiwei's childhood friend and fiance. Gongsun Li is the granddaughter and disciple of military commander Gongsun Yu. After she recalls the full picture, she realizes that busy lives had kept her and her loved ones from the dream they once pursued so passionately. In order to receive a bone marrow transplant and continue her ... See full summary ». But a near-drowning makes her lose the memory of the past seven years of her life. But a near-drowning makes her lose the memory of the past seven years of her life. [1] Streaming rights outside mainland China are owned by Zhong Ju Du Bo. Stay With Me (Chinese Movie); 我是真的讨厌异地恋; I Really Hate Long Distance Relationships;Wo Zhen De Tao Yan Yi Di Lian;我是真的討厭異地戀; In her current life, Wei Wei is surprised to learn that she had broken up with her boyfriend, Chen Yi Du (Wang Kai), and is now engaged to a man she does not remember, Qi Cheng (Kimi Qiao). Stay with Me (Chinese: 放弃我, 抓紧我) is a 2016 Chinese television series starring Joe Chen and Wang Kai. She has an unrequited crush on Yidu. She was imprisoned within Shui Jing until Xu Feng, heavenly emperor's second sun enters it mistakenly. But a near-drowning makes her lose the memory of the past seven years of her life. Flower Goddess dies giving birth to her daughter, Jin Mi.