Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. If you are using mobile phone, you could also use menu drawer from browser. If you are using mobile phone, you could also use menu drawer from browser. Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2019. Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. 9.0. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 25, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 26, 2019. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. This director's version is re-edited and heretofore special effects have been added that eliminate some of the needless dialog explaining what should have been obvious. Some important dialog from the Special Longer Version has been added, and almost all special effects of the cloud and Vger fly-over have been trimmed. This was advertised as the original theatrical release, but it isn't, it's the later director's cut. Sign in to see videos available to you. Grab your 7 day free trial of the NOWTV Sky Cinema Pass today and start watching the latest and best movies. I want to the original release so I could exactly quote a line that was deleted from the later director's cut: When the Enterprise crew realizes that V'Ger thinks it's creator is a machine, Commander Dekker says something like "Of course! Reviews 1; Discussions 9; A review by Wuchak . Video availability outside of United States varies. Improved Version of one of my favorite - albeit flawed - Star Trek films. This isn't the original theatrical release that was advertised. But a good dvd all the same. Written by Wuchak on September 1, 2019. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. We've got the perfect passes for you. Film Plot Summary . The Motion Picture is a Star Trek movie with an often sad and slow climatic buildup that will leave you wondering at the end of it. Comment Report abuse. Watch the full movie online. The first big screen mission for the crew of the USS Enterprise sees Admiral Kirk (William Shatner) retake the bridge to intercept a deadly forcefield that is heading towards Earth. Star Trek: The Motion Picture. I understand that many find it slow and there were many flaws in the editing. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2019. Star Trek V: The Final Frontier . Something very few moviegoers truly appreciated during its theatrical release. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 4, 2017. Helpful. Watch Star Trek: The Motion Picture online instantly. I saw this movie in 1980 when I was a student. The Motion Picture is a Star Trek movie with an often sad and slow climatic buildup that will leave you wondering at the end of it. Kids Pass auto renews at £3.99 / month after 7 day free trial, unless cancelled. This has been one of my favorite sci-fi movies since I saw it at the cinema when it came out at 11 years old in 1979. Star Trek IX: Insurrection. Social. Download this image for free in High-Definition resolution the choice "download button" below. View Trailer; Share on: Share via Facebook; Share via Twitter; Share via Email; Star Trek: The Motion Picture. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. Reminded me of when I first saw the film in cinema in 1979. That said, if you are someone who prefer action then Star Trek 2 is your movie. hayu Pass auto renews at £4.99 / month after 7 day free trial, unless cancelled. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.