The song literally starts off "my friends, real friends, better than your friends." In case you have a boyfriend, this song will make him cry as well, even if it is all about a mother whose children have been taken from her. This is a song that you will really have to listen to. In this song, Rachel Platten pours her heart out and professes her feelings. We all like sending naughty little texts to our boyfriends, every once in a while. It is one of the most popular songs that could impress your boyfriend. 18 Songs That Will Make You Cry Even If You Can Hold Your Tears, How to Get over a Guy and Fast: Best Songs to Get over Him, Best Love Songs Ever from the 60’s to the 90’s to Listen to with Him, 17 All-Time Favorites: Cute Loves Songs for the Perfect Evening with Him, How to express Yourself to Show the World Who You Really Are, How to Be Romantic: Have the Romantic Relationship You Dream Of, 2 Girly Double Date Ideas for Girls' Night out with the Guys, Flirting Tips for Girls with 8 Ways to Flirt with Guys, How to Be Romantic with Your Boyfriend to Strengthen the Relationship, 8 Rules to Obey in Friends with Benefits for Women That Work, 6 Exciting Things To Do At Home Or Online When You Are Bored, Dating a Committed Man: 8 Rules to Remember to Keep It Simple, 5 Long Distance Relationship Problems: How to Close the Distance, 5 Things to Do After a Breakup to Stop Thinking About Him for Good, Why Do People Cheat in Relationships? Sing her Only You by The Platters and you’re sure to convince her. Come Away with Me is about wanting to run away from the hustle and bustle of the city and just being together. If he is, then this song is one that you definitely need to sing to him. It is one of my favorites from Demi. Many have felt a similar mix of exuberance and dread after realizing they have a crush on someone, and many have put their thoughts into song. Yes, when you fall in love, you love everything of that person, and nothing seems to be imperfect at all. And if you just can't get enough, definitely stop by Ashley Tisdale's YouTube channel to watch Ashley and Lucas Grabeel's cover of the song. Coffee, for billions of people, is one of the only things that can get us out of bed (after hitting snooze a time or two), especially in 2020. This song takes that feeling and embodies it. The lyrics are all about just wanting to kiss every time, everywhere. Although some people think that this is not healthy, the truth is that sometimes it feels good to let it all out so that you will be able to start with fresh forces. It's a really cute song about a person who truly believes in their friend. Young and first-time voters will play a crucial part in determining the result. 55+ Birthday Wishes For Your Husband That'll Make The Gift Look Even Better! But what is the most suitable for you? This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator. In The Cheetah Girls 2, there was a lot going on. This song was one of the best romantic melodies of that time. #1 Can’t Take My Eyes off of You – Frankie Valli. Either way, you'll definitely want to call your bestie or give a pal a hug after this one. Sweetest Lines: And now I wanna call you my baby, I wanna be your best friend, You know I’m feeling’ you, and you like it. You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman is a song that will surely make your man melt. Here are 15 special songs that make me think of my boyfriend when they come on. This is another song that is absolutely beautiful! Where has sex magic been all of my life? In case you are looking for things that make people cry, you have come to the right place. Brittany Morgan, National Writer's Society2. Whether you’re in the mood of subtle flirting or just want to get right at it, these sexual song lyrics are bound to give you both a good time! Since we live only once, try to be the best version of yourself. Some might consider this song weird, but when looking for music that will make you cry, you can’t go wrong with this one.