And usually the worst.

♫.

Dr. Facilier: ♫ I got voodoo.

The Grinch vs. This poor unfortunate soul! They weren't kidding when they called me, well, a witch.

Crabs: ♫ For a bag of guineas or a piece of eight. If you'd have seen it. ♫.

Pirates: ♫ Shiver my timbers, shiver my sails, dead men tell no tales.

Given the vocal repetition and the eerie percussion, lines like “He’s never gonna need another” and “Maybe I could teach him, too” start feeling just as sharp as the song’s namesake. You even got the horror show video — complete with scenes ripped from Psycho — to add to that Oct. 31st feel. NC: And those are my Top 11 Villain Songs.

Frollo: ♫ Destroy Esmeralda, and let her taste the fires of Hell, or else let her be mine and mine alone. NC: (Voiceover) But when it comes out, definitely give it a listen-to.

It's our secret of survival in a very nasty world. Tie my sash and a dash of cologne for that smell! When I first heard it, I heard it on the soundtrack, without any visuals. Ursula: ♫ The boss is on a roll.

What if Apple’s the only one who feels that way? * So, click ahead and let your fears be popped.

♫, Rasputin: ♫ Terror's the least I can do! It's centered around Judge Frollo, who has fallen into a lustful obsession with the gypsy fugitive, Esmeralda, and even though he's not a priest in this version, he still considers himself very religious, and his impure thoughts about the woman send him into an ethical battle from Hell. ♫. This feature originally ran in October 2014. ♫. You got smoke everywhere, tilted angles all over the place, and a color scheme that goes from green and grainy to red and hellish. NC: Number 5 - Poor Unfortunate Souls from The Little Mermaid. They just assume. ♫, NC: (Voiceover) Well, he sounds evil. NC: (Voiceover) But don't worry.

Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

♫.

NC: (long sigh) I'm the Nostalgia Critic.

Weasels: ♫ Don't come walking in the wildwood if you haven't got a gun. NC: (Voiceover) Wow!

Yes, fly ever faster. Breaking the evil Breaking the evil Leo leo Being your Cesar Being your Cesar Say aleo Breaking the evil Breaking the evil Leo leo Being your Cesar. ♫. Pirates: ♫ Shiver my timber, shiver my sides.

NC: (Voiceover) Now as I'm recording this, The Princess and the Frog hasn't come out on DVD yet, so I'm just using the spare footage I could find, hence the watermark there. After all, rage and crud jobs go together like jerk bosses and, well, crud jobs. Sandman” via Halloween II or “Jeepers Creepers” via (duh) Jeepers Creepers or Q Lazzarus’ “Goodbye Horses” via The Silence of the Lambs. NC: Number 8 - Pretty Women from Sweeney Todd.

Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web. Singer: ♫ Your heart is full of unwashed socks, your soul is full of gunk. I hope you enjoyed the list. I love villains.

If there’s one thing to learn about horror, it’s that anything can be scary. –Brian Josephs, Make no mistake, “Hot Knife” is a happy song.

In my opinion, it's one minute of awesomeness you won't soon be forgetting. Tim Curry's transvestite song is well known by most people. ♫. NC: (Voiceover) But that's just how I was introduced to it, and even then, I still had to acknowledge it's a pretty rockin' song, even if sometimes the lyrics weren't always top-notch.

Why? NC: (Voiceover) If you haven't seen or heard this song yet, check it out.

Creatures: ♫ In the dark of the night, terror will strike her!

The movement of the camera and speed of the editing is almost like a dancer in and of itself. Most villains songs are like 2-3 minutes long and this one's only one minute, but it takes advantage of every second it has. Most of the songs in this movie are pretty bland as well, that is, except for two: Almost There, which was okay, I guess, and this song, which is a HECK of a lot of fun.

Tenacity spanning.

When the royals betrayed me, they made a mistake!

Frollo: ♫ It is the gypsy girl.

As a pop star, Lady Gaga has always flirted with the darker side of the mainstream, not just with her highly conceptual and frankly weird persona but also with her overlooked but intricate and defined lyrical content.

But it suddenly hightails into a world of kick ass when the weasels enter the picture and sing this really cool song.

NC: You can spread my endangered species any day. NC: (Voiceover) Be Prepared is enjoyably menacing, turning a bunch of slack-jawed hyenas into the fucking Third Reich. (Speaks in a demonic voice) One day, you will be mine! NC: Number 4 - The Cell Block Tango* from Chicago.

The Judge is singing about how he's actually going to wed Sweeney's daughter soon, as Sweeney sings about his wife, for whom this whole revenge plot is for. NC: Number 2 - Secret of Survival from The Wind in the Willows/Mr. Be prepared! So, get ready to explain your evil deeds ... through music. NC: (Voiceover) But what really makes it stand out are the lyrics. She rules her life like a fine skylark. But you lost what you had! are repeated shown over and over again. ♫. NC: (Voiceover) It's sung by The Shadow Man, voiced by Keith David*, who is nice to see is growing more and more in popularity. Ah-hh-hh-hh.

This is probably one of my favorite songs about revenge.

Pictures of famous movie villains are shown with Night on Bald Mountain playing in the background.

♫.

How about a little oomph in your voice? That's really stretching it, guys.

I'll admit I haven't seen the movie, but listening to this song really makes me want to. Prince of Egypt, The WORST Movies Nostalgia Critic's Reviewed, Top 11 Moments You Never Noticed in Ghostbusters. Rasputin: ♫ I was once the most mystical man in all Russia.

It's actually kind of a nice welcome change-of-pace. ♫. NC: (Voiceover) Both these songs are a ton of fun to watch, and a real joy to listen to. ♫. Whether it’s rock or hip-hop or pop, every genre’s entitled to one good scare — in this case, 13 in all. NC: Number 9 - Friends on the Other Side from The Princess and the Frog. It's our secret of survival. NC: ... whatever the hell those are. NC: (Voiceover) The stories are really entertaining, the dancing is great, and I just love the way it's shot and put together. ♫. It includes obvious choices like AC/DC's "Evil Walks," and more unexpected artists like the legendary Aretha Franklin with her "Evil Gal Blues."

In fact, if you heard it on its own, you wouldn't even think it was a villain song. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. This is the Top 11 Greatest Villain Songs.

NC: (Voiceover) A lot of people forget about Steve Martin singing Dentist, though, which I think is just as enjoyable, hammy, and upbeat. Ursula: ♫ If you want to cross the bridge, my sweet. And on top of that, the theme is so catchy, it's almost impossible to get it out of your head. I got hoodoo. Scar: ♫ And injustice deliciously squared. People will pay you to be inhumane. * = Two inclusions were in episodes of Miami Vice, but neither scenes were particularly scary. Ursula: ♫ Poor unfortunate souls. If it haunts, chills, or creeps you out, you’ll find it at Forever Halloween, where it’s Friday the 13th, Devil’s Night, and All Hallow’s Eve 365 days a year. NC: (Voiceover) I decided to put these two together because they seem very similar to me.

Ooh! NC: (Voiceover) Well, not that Broadway, but ... All right, this joke is confused.

Hush... ♫.

NC: (Voiceover) There's a lot going on in this song. Sort of.

For example, why would anyone want to be a dentist?

To hell with "Under the Sea", give me "Poor Unfortunate Souls". The Decemberists excel at writing songs about people with questionable morals. All: ♫ They had it coming all along, 'cause if they use us, then they abuse us! ♫. NC: Number 7 - Sweet Transvestite from The Rocky Horror Picture Show AND Dentist from Little Shop of Horrors.

*, Scar: ♫ Meticulous planning. If you'd have been there.

From: 'Having a Rave Up' (1965) This moody 1965 rocker is one of a stockpile of killer Yardbirds records. ♫. A clip of a two-headed dragon (Devon and Cornwall) dressed like Elvis is shown, singing the ending of "If I Didn't have You". Weasels: ♫ It's our secret of survival in a very nasty world. Many of the tracks listed are songs about being bad, but just because that word is in the title doesn't mean that the song's subject is exclusively about that. But isn’t that the true horror of love?