Predict 6 correct scores for the chance to win. Thank you! Register for FREE today and start competing against friends. At the bottom you will see the number '1' in the 'Minute of the first goal' box, you need to change this to which minute you think the first goal will be score. You can also play against Jeff Stelling and the Soccer Saturday gang each week, will you top the leaderboard? Juni 2019. Endnutzer-Lizenzvereinbarung | Datenschutzrichtlinie | Verantwortungsbewusstes Spielen. The Soccer Saturday Super 6 app is brought to you by Hestview Limited, a part of the Sky Betting and Gaming group. Unkontrolliertes Glücksspiel kann sich nachteilig auswirken und abhängig machen! Pick your team to win the £50,000 jackpot, take on the pundits and compete in our prize leagues. Next you will be presented with this page, where you must submit your Sky Bet Super 6 score predictions for the chosen matches. Are you looking for the Microsoft Store in: United States - English? Stay informed about special deals, the latest products, events and more from Microsoft Store. This may not strictly be matched betting, however, you cannot get more risk-free than the Sky Bet Super 6 promotion. In order to claim the £10 free bet, customers must upgrade their Sky Games account to a Sky Betting and Gaming account by adding a card and complying with all verification requirements. Die Gründe hierfür können beispielsweise eine Änderung der Internetadresse oder eine fehlerhafte URL sein. Thanks for reporting your concern. Below are the stats for Stoke (STO) vs Manchester United (MNU) - clearly with 82% of predictions it's best to go for Manchester United to win this (score perhaps 2-0), Pundits - in the pundits section you will see the predictions the country's top pundits have made, keep yours close to these and you can't go too wrong. Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this product, Your device should meet these requirements for the best experience, See what results the Sky Pundits are predicting, Bet seamlessly on your Super 6 predictions, Customise your lock screen with your favourite team's colours, Quick PIN login is now live to all app customers who choose to remember their username. You’re now signed up to receive Microsoft Store emails. Live Chat - Chat with me any time I'm online. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action. There are 3 ways to ask for help with Team Profit: Facebook Group - ask over 25,000 fellow matched bettors (including me!) Die Sky-Markenzeichen sind im Besitz der Unternehmensgruppe Sky Plc und werden in Lizenz verwendet. *DISCLAIMER: We're legally required to state that there is no guarantee of specific results each month. See the chat module at the bottom right of site. Copyright © 2001-[[currentYear]], Rational Intellectual Holdings Limited. any questions you may have. Not a problem as there is a lot of helpful information on the page to help you make sensible predictions. Find matched betting guides and offers using the search box above! Lizenznummer MGA/B2C/722/2019, erteilt am 28. New for 18/19 season: add a pundit to your league and see how you and your mates fare against the experts. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Toggle the scores up and down to select the score prediction you want. Correctly predict the scores of 6 football games for your chance to win £250,000 each week. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. It is completely free to enter (all you need is a Sky Bet account) for a chance to win £250,000 every single week! The amount of money that you earn can vary dependant on the time and effort that you commit each month. Soccer Saturday Super 6 is here! Don't forget you can create a league to compete against friends and family. If anyone does bag a prize from this, please get in touch and let me know - I'd love it! The Sky trademarks used in the app are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under license. The Sky trademarks are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under licence. Enter for free and you could win the big jackpot. This is used to determine a winner in the case of a tie. All you have to do is predict the correct scores of 6 football matches to win the jackpot. Enter for free and you could win the big jackpot. Step 3 Click Submit And Cross Your Fingers. Stats - the stats tab on each match will show you what everyone else has gone for in %s, so you can choose the winner and then make up a score for it, but don't go crazy with 5-0 scorelines (usually no more than 2 or 3 goals in each match total). [link], Email [email protected] - I try to respond to all emails within 24 hours with full answers. Online-Glücksspiel in Malta ist reguliert durch die Malta Gaming Authority. The number 1, FREE football prediction game that puts your football knowledge to the test is here for Windows. This may not strictly be matched betting, however, you cannot get more risk-free than the Sky Bet Super 6 promotion. Diese Website wird von Cyan Blue International Limited betrieben, einem in Malta unter der Firmennummer C80721 registrierten Unternehmen mit dem eingetragenen Firmensitz Villa Seminia, 8, Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta’ Xbiex, XBX 1011, Malta. All you have to do is predict the correct scores of 6 football matches to win the jackpot. You simply predict the scores for 6 football matches and if they're all correct you win £250,000 and if you don't predict all 6, but still predict more than anyone else you win £5,000. By clicking sign up, I agree that I would like information, tips and offers about Microsoft Store and other Microsoft products and services. Bitte schildern Sie uns das Problem: Wenden Sie sich an den Support und nennen Sie uns die URL und/oder die Internetseite, von der aus Sie weitergeleitet wurden. Die von Ihnen gesuchte Seite oder Datei konnte leider nicht gefunden werden. It is completely free to enter (all you need is a Sky Bet account) for a chance to win £250,000 every single week!. Fantasy just got real. Jeff claims he is flat broke but he has been forced by Super 6 to put a £1 million jackpot on the line!