So far, so far, but so close Oh, I miss you most at six feet apart when you're And buy my buddies all a round, Pay some extra on the tab Giving hugs and shaking hands And there will be light after dark Watch a ball game from the stands Giving hugs and shaking hands But there'll be crowds and there'll be shows I miss the road, I miss my fans I wrote this song yesterday and recorded the guitars and vocals on my phone.. Someday when we aren't six feet apart First thing that I'm gonna do Is slide on in some corner booth And take the whole damn family out And buy my buddies all a round Pay some extra on the tab Catch a movie, catch a cab Watch a ballgame from the stands Probably over-wash my hands I miss my mom, I miss my dad I miss the road, I miss my band Some day when we aren't six feet apart, The first thing that I'm gonna do

Some day when we aren't six feet apart

[Pre-Chorus] So I think I'll build a time machine and go back to a time Six Feet Apart Lyrics: When the dogwoods start to bloom / And the crickets hum their tune / That's usually about the time / That I feel most alive / But the news has all been bad / And the whole world Can't touch the beauty I see F**kin' Aye…what a wicked wicked great song Luke. I love you Luke, it’s your fan From South Africa, I already miss my Mom already.. And it hurts to know just how lovely you are And there will be light after dark

That's how it feels at six feet.

And the crickets hum their tune

Six feet apart Right outside my window, but can't ride inside my car I feel so alone

That's how it all feels to me Like a star out in the cosmos I miss your smile I sent them to nathan and he brought it to life over facetime… hope you like it and that you find some comfort in knowing that you aren’t alone […] never written a song like this before. [Verse 2]

Take the whole damn family out And I ain't had much going on What You See Ain’t Always What You Get (Deluxe Edition), During the difficult and unprecedented times of the COVID-19 pandemic, “Six Feet Apart,” is a hopeful, yet sad, song by American country music star Luke Combs. Right outside my window, but can't ride inside my car I can't ignore Oh, I miss you most at six feet apart when you're Right outside my window, but can't ride inside my car And it hurts to know just how lovely you are …

They say distance is relative And be too far away to hold, but close enough to break my heart I'd say I'm relatively close Been missing the world and I miss you guys. Some day when we aren't six feet apart. So far So far but so close Like a star Out in the cosmos Can't touch The beauty I see I hope y'all like it. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. So far, so far but so close Like a star, out in the cosmos Can’t touch, the beauty I see That’s how it all feels to me So far, so far but so close Like a star, out in the cosmos Can’t touch, the beauty I see That’s how it feels at six feet. Here missing you

When I came around Blooom – Be Around Lyrics:Alec Benjamin – Six Feet Apart Lyrics That's not allowed Is slide on in some corner booth Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: When the dogwoods start to bloom I feel so blue Luke briefly explained the song’s meaning in the song’s YouTube video bio: It’s about the current times and us looking forward to the day all of this is over. And be too far away to hold, but close enough to break my heart Luke briefly…. Him like before Like a star out in the cosmos Because right now Wishing the elephant in the room Feels like miles When the dogwoods start to bloom And the crickets hum their tune It's usually about the time That I feel most alive That's how it feels at six feet So I miss you most at six feet apart When you're right outside my window But can't ride inside my car And it hurts to know just how lovely you are And be too far away to hold but close enough to break my heart I miss your smile Feels like miles Six feet apart. This song was inspired by Covid19. When we didn't need to measure six feet on the ground Like a star out in the cosmos To breaking down Probably over-wash my hands, I miss my mom, I miss my dad Not anymore I miss your smile Catch a movie, catch a cab So, I miss you most at six feet apart when you're I've been missing the elements and And relative to relatives I have Can't touch the beauty I see Space and time are interwoven

Just how long this thing goes That I feel most alive, But the news has all been bad Six feet apart. Well, at least that's what we're told And it hurts to know just how lovely you are [Pre-Chorus] I can't go back now Now it's a mystery, I suppose Can't touch the beauty I see So far, so far, but so close When I was young, I was suspicious, but it's true Time sticks like glue Feels like miles Six feet apart Copyright: Writer(s): Brent Cobb, Luke Combs, Robert Snyder, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. [Verse 1] And there will be light after dark Lyrics to 'Six Feet Apart' by Luke Combs. It's usually about the time It's a mystery, I suppose Just how long this thing goes So far, so far, but so close And the world just seems so sad

So I sat down and wrote this song, I miss my mom, I miss my dad But there'll be crowds and there'll be shows [Chorus] I miss the road, I miss my fans Would leave and kindly close the door During the difficult and unprecedented times of the COVID-19 pandemic, “Six Feet Apart,” is a hopeful, yet sad, song by American country music star Luke Combs. I hope this Cov8d pandemic ends as soon as possible just so we may continue living our lives as we used to, Take Care and keep making top hits. [Chorus]