They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. Watch The Huddle at 3pm ET presented by Yahoo Sports. Did you know : His 31 field goals in a season and 7 in a single game were franchise records for the Bengals; remarkably, he converted over 90% of his tries with the team. “Focusing on my job actually included thinking about my dad — supportive words … my dad would tell me over the years, from the first time I would ever kick to all the times that we spent together working out, kicking,” he said. Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction? We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic, & serve targeted ads.

1981 Bold denotes league leader.

Read the full breakdown of how rich is Shayne Graham at CelebsMoney and see interesting facts about Shayne Graham’s age and zodiac sign at CelebsAges. In , Graham will earn a base salary of , a signing bonus of , a roster bonus of , a signing bonus of , a restructure bonus of , a workout bonus of and a incentive bonus of , while carrying a cap hit of and a dead cap value of . CHAPEL HILL — Virginia Tech announced a list of 15 players that aren't available on Saturday for the team's game against North Carolina. YEAR TEAM G 1-19 20-29 30-39 40-49 50+ FGM FG ATT … Discover related celebrities and other trending stories below. Who finishes with more receptions Sunday? NFL Player Earnings Listing the top earnings for all active NFL players. Will Tom Brady and the Bucs convert a 4th down play vs. GB? “When they told me they’d allow [him to return for the funeral], that made it an easier decision,” Graham said. Most data provided by 24-7 Baseball, creators of the ESPN Pro Football Encyclopedia. NFL trade deadline primer: Which teams will be buyers, which will be sellers? All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. Shayne Graham signed a 1 year, $985,000 contract with the Atlanta Falcons, including an average annual salary of $985,000. There was a problem saving your notification. Although Michelle attended Radford High, Shayne opted for the larger Pulaski County High School so he could specialize in kicking. Was his long NFL career over? Discover fun facts and what happened on December 9, 1977. Graham made all three of his attempts from at least 50 yards this season. We evaluate our decision based on dozens of fantasy metrics.

Are you a Stathead, too? He was the highest scorer in school history. Kicker Shayne Graham played 15 seasons for 10 teams. No one brought him to training camp last year. PGA TOUR stats, video, photos, results, and career highlights. No credit card required. Graham had 277 field goals made and 429 extra points made for 1,260 points. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. The latest stats, facts, news and notes on Shayne Graham of the Atlanta Falcons

Login Here. Shayne Graham. This website is not directly or indirectly affiliated, associated, or connected in any way to Major League Baseball, the National Basketball Association, the National Football League or the National Hockey League.

Graham devoted himself to increasing his leg strength. You have permission to edit this article. Subscribe to our Free Newsletter, This Month in Sports ReferenceFind out when we add a feature or make a change. Certain Data by Stats Perform. “My sister and I saw his breath becoming very, very shallow and far between,” Shayne said. By using our site, you consent to our use of cookies. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance. “[Another NFL opportunity] was something my dad and I had talked about a lot. Find out who is Shayne Graham dating, how tall is he, and view countdown timer to Shayne Graham’s birthday as well as today’s celebrity birthdays.