MORE: Kelly Osbourne shares incredibly rare and personal photos with Amy Winehouse, WATCH: Kelly Osbourne's niece gets coronavirus. I’ve had so many brushes with death that I’m the Comeback Kid. “And it messed them up so bad that they couldn’t cope with their lives and that shocked me into – am I going to do this to my family, my babies? Sharon Osbourne has revealed she tried to take her own life four years ago but stopped for the sake of her kids. email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Sharon Osbourne has revealed she tried to take her own life four years ago but stopped for the sake of her kids, Kelly Osbourne, Ozzy Osbourne, Sharon Osbourne and Jack Osbourne arriving at the 2015 Pride of Britain Awards, This week Sharon revealeed Ozzy and her still make love a couple of times a week, Subscribe to Daily Star and Daily Star On Sunday newspapers, Sharon Osbourne shares naked Ozzy bath snap after 'twice a week' sex confession, Sharon Osbourne lifts lid on prolific romps with 'over-sexed' husband Ozzy, 71, Sharon Osbourne forced to quarantine after close relative catches coronavirus, Ozzy Osbourne embraces grey locks and uses cane for support amid Parkinson's battle, Jodie Marsh 'broken' as she shares heartbreaking pictures from her mum's funeral, Former page 3 girl Jodie Marsh today shared snaps from her mum Kristina Marsh's funeral and paid tribute to her boyfriend Billy Collins Nuttal who helped to carry her mother's coffin, Jeremy Kyle guests' most epic transformations after rehab, weight loss and dental work, The Jeremy Kyle Show didn't just become a household favourite due to its scandalous lie detector tests, but for sharing some of the most mind blowing transformations of all time on British telly, Emily Atack risks wardrobe mishap as cleavage spills from strapless ballgown, The Inbetweeners star Emily Atack took to her Instagram story this week to showcase her Halloween attire as she teased behind the scenes action from the upcoming season of Celebrity Juice, Kim Kardashian exposes red G-string thong in a totally backless evening gown, Keeping Up With The Kardashians star Kim Kardashian caused quite a stir with her latest sizzling Instagram post as she exposed her red thong in a totally backless floor-length dress, Amanda Holden shares video of herself having a mammogram in bid to raise awareness, Britain's Got Talent judge Amanda Holden has taken to Instagram to raise awareness and inspire women to have regular mammograms for early detection of breast cancer, Bianca Gascoigne rearranges Kris Boyson's manhood in awkward naked photoshoot, Bianca Gascoigne was left red faced this week after rearranging her boyfriend Kris Boyson's manhood under a towel as he struck a pose for a racy naked photoshoot, Megan Barton Hanson sex confession as she admits she 'likes be dominant' in bed, Love Island babe Megan Barton Hanson has opened up about her bedroom antics – revealing how she finds it empowering to take control while romping in the bedroom, Liz Hurley risks total exposure as she flashes killer curves in bottomless snap, Actress Liz Hurley accidentally showed a little too much as she ditched her bottoms to wear just a skimpy jumper for a seriously jaw-dropping snap on Instagram, Amanda Holden's BGT 'nipple dress' sparked pal Piers Morgan to make Ofcom complaint, Good Morning Britain presenter Piers Morgan revealed he called Ofcom about his friend Amanda Holden's racy Britain's Got Talent dress after claims she flashed her nipples, Phillip Schofield opens up on Noel Edmonds spat as he refuses to back down on row, This Morning presenter Phillip Schofield opened up on his brutal spat with Deal or No Deal star Noel Edmonds in his new book Life Is What You Make It, which was sparked by the star's appearance on the ITV show, Man shares genius cleaning hack to removing dirt and mould from bathroom tiles, Shaun Davis-Webb, a business owner, revealed to Daily Star Online how he managed to clean his client's bathroom.