It sings many different songs and says a number of phrases. This 2-in-1 vehicle set, with 10 feet of track, easily converts from train tracks into a 2-level roadway and railway. Dyson V7 Allergy Cordless HEPA Vacuum | New, 20% Off, PASTE20, Sony PlayStation PS Plus 12-Month / 1 Year Membership Subscription, $20/Mo Red Pocket Prepaid Wireless Phone Plan+Kit: Unlmtd Everything 7GB LTE, adidas Essentials Tricot Track Jacket Women's, adidas Essentials 3-Stripes Wind Pants Men's, Tracfone Prepaid Wireless Smartphone SIM+Plan-1200 Min,1200 Txt, 3GB Data, Womens Winter Warm 100% Cashmere Plaid Scarf High Quality Scotland Made Scarves, Craftables Heat Transfer Vinyl Roll Iron on HTV 11 ft for Cricut, Silhouette, HP 14 Series 14 Laptop AMD Athlon 3020e 4GB RAM 64GB eMMc Snowflake White - AMD, Pokemon Champions Path Elite Trainer Box TCG Factory Sealed, Dell Inspiron 14 5491 2-IN-1 Laptop 14.0" FHD Touch Intel i5 512GB SSD 8GB RAM, Apple Watch SE (GPS) 40mm - All Colors - Factory Sealed - Factory Warranty, TAG Heuer Carrera Chrono Black Dial Steel Automatic Mens Watch CV2010.BA0794, eBay-Branded Padded Airjacket With Multi-Color Print 6.5" x 9.25". The track can be laid out as a figure-8, or as a double-decker train track and roadway. The extra train engines and cars just help this great base toy, expand all the further. This toy also includes a taxi cab, with Grover as the driver. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. By Ed Mazza York-Durham Heritage Railway 19 Railway Street Uxbridge, ON, L9P 1E5. The set comes with Elmo in his car. We got a pretty good deal on this (I wouldn't pay full price for it) and it's ok. It expands the Toys R Us exclusive Come'n Race toys line from 2012. I will contact the manufacturer. Follow Us On Social Media! Tucker Carlson Rails Against Sesame Street for Anti-Racism Message. $14.99 + shipping . He likes to drive Elmo and Grover around the tracks and she loves to carry the train around and dance to the songs. Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2015. Track folds up nicely and has several options on how to set up. It's bulky, and hard to fold up as advertised. Move the interactive Elmo Train along the train track and through the station, gates and tunnels for songs about the alphabet and numbers, and to hear sound effects and fun phrases like, “Let’s count the train whistle sounds together!” Then fold the track over and zoom Grover’s taxi all around the roadway. Unable to add item to List. The Elmo Junction playset includes a train driven by Elmo and a die-cast taxicab driven by Grover. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Playskool Sesame Street Elmo Junction Train Set, Roll interactive Elmo Train along track to hear about letters and numbers, Cultivates gross motor skills and encourages imaginative play, Includes station and track (24 pieces), Elmo train and rail car, Grover taxi, label sheet (16 labels) and instructions. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. "Come 'n Race" is the Toys R Us exclusive companion line to Hasbro's "Come 'n Play" line. This was my son's big present at Christmas and after opening this he didn't want to even look at his other presents! Yes, it folds up, but it's still wide, which is somewhat of a pain to store. Good for us because we have several tracks that are missing a piece so the whole track is ruined. Also, the age appropriateness being from 2-4 years, encourages me to think he'll play with this for a long time. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The name of the toy line is taken from a line in the "Sesame Street Theme": "Come and play, everything's A-OK." The line was renamed and expanded in 2013, as Sesame Street Rails & Roads. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Appropriate legal action will be taken against any infringers of these rights. Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Vacuum | Refurbished 20% off with code PASTE20, Samsung Galaxy Note10 Glow 256GB US Model (Unlocked), Unlocked Apple iPhone 11 64GB 128GB 256GB Verizon T-Mobile AT&T Smartphone, Omega XL 60ct by Great HealthWorks: Small, Potent, Joint Pain Relief - Omega-3, Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer | Refurbished | 20% off with code PASTE20, ADATA Ultimate Series: SU650 120GB Internal SATA Solid State Drive, NEW Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet With Alexa 8” Display 32 GB (10th Gen) - ALL COLORS, Apple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB Unlocked Smartphone. Sesame Street Rails & Roads Cookie Monster Talking Train & Elmo Talking Train . However, it's difficult for a young child to maneuver such a big track. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Play free preschool learning games about letters, numbers, STEM and more with all of your favorite Sesame Street friends! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. The set includes four Sesame Street Racers toy cars: The Sesame Street Speedway playset has two ramps that cars can roll down for a high-speed race. https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Come_%27n_Race_toys?oldid=1070096. I selected this toy based on it being a brand I trusted, and it being 'Elmo', a character my 2-year-old grandson adores. Or they can fold the track over and zoom Grover’s taxi all along the roadway for even more Rails & Roads fun! There was a problem adding this item to Cart. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Our little ones both really enjoy this toy so far (one just turned 3 the other just turned 1)... it is made fairly durable and easy to change from one level to two. When Elmo's train drives through the ABC track, he sings "The Alphabet Song"; when he drives over the 123 track, he sings a song about numbers. Great toy for a pretty wide age range. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2014. Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2015. There's a problem loading this menu right now. A place where everyone counts. The line follows the same style and scale as the figures available for Hasbro's Sesame Street Playsets. This interactive car and train set plays “Elmo’s Train ABC Song,” “Elmo’s Numbers 1 – 20 Song,” and “Elmo’s Comin’ Round the Train Track Song.” Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro. Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page. My four year-old son got it for Christmas and he and his one year-old sister both love it. Amazon prices for the track & the toys are way cheaper than Walmart. The track is fairly sturdy and it doesn't have a ton of pieces. It expands the Toys R Us exclusive Come'n Race toys line from 2012. The sest comes with Ernie and Bert in toy race cars. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2013. Sesame Street Rails & Roads is a 2013 line of Sesame Street vehicle toys made by Hasbro under the Playskool label. Two of these sets -- Elmo/Big Bird and Ernie/Cookie Monster -- are re-releases from the Come 'n Race set that was a Toys R Us exclusive in 2012. Hasbro also released four sets of Sesame Street Racers die-cast cars as part of the Rails & Roads line. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. Sesame Street Rails& Roads is a 2013 line of Sesame Street vehicle toys made by Hasbro under the Playskool label. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. I wish there were more pieces you could buy separately to expand upon the track, maybe some more "hills", but overall a good and sturdy product. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The Elmo Junction playset includes a train driven by Elmo and a die-cast taxicab driven by Grover. Preschoolers are entertained and invited to cuddle, sing, move, and explore while learning the ABCs, numbers, shapes, colors and more. New 30cm 12" Zeraora Plush Animation Toy Soft Doll Stuffed Plush Doll Gift. A snap to assemble and store, Elmo Junction is the perfect train set for little ones. As both an Elmo and train lover, he didn't show much interest in this once he had it though. Your Little Sesame Street Fan Will Love This! Or they can fold the track over and zoom Grover’s taxi all along the roadway for even more Rails & Roads fun! Cookie Monster's Food Train and Ernie's Farm Train are extra playsets that can run on the Elmo Junction track. BUY TICKETS VIEW ALL EVENTS. Wish there were 2 volume options, Elmo is a little loud if he's played with a lot. Sound clips include "Bert & Ernie's Tune-Up Song". ... On Sesame Street, we all love and respect one another. Email: ydhr@ydhr.ca. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Free shipping . Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; Get In Touch! To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Each time we'd fold it, it fell apart. … My son wanted this badly, so we got it for him for Christmas. Something went wrong. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. But it surpassed my expectations on several levels. Phone: 905-852-3696 Mon - Fri during business hours Weekends and Holidays (Voicemail Service) Keeps the kids engaged for awhile (as much as most toys for their age range). $13.90. At first we liked that it was more like a train set in that you move the train on your own, without motorization. Many of our products, including the designs and features contained therein, are protected by trademarks, patents and/or copyrights. SHARES. Very happy with this toy! Elmo sings cute songs. They're joined in 2013 by a Super Grover/Cookie Monster set, and an Oscar the Grouch/Elmo set. View cart for details. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. The toy line combines cars and trains, two popular preschool obsessions. Tucker Carlson Rails Against Elmo And His Dad In Bonkers New Rant The Fox News host isn't happy about "Sesame Street" characters explaining protests to children. It features an interactive Elmo Train that plays songs about letters and numbers along with fun phrases and sound effects! It's pretty sturdy so that they can both play with it without it falling apart. Essential Oils 30 mL (1 oz) - 100% Pure and Natural - Therapeutic Grade Oil! I would recommend this only for kids who are huge fans of Elmo and trains and whose parents have a lot of room in their houses to store bulky things like this. Please try again. The information provided here is as complete and accurate as possible; however, product names, colors and/or materials are subject to change without notice. Cookie Monster is hauling a cargo of bananas; he talks about food while his train is running. With 10 feet of track, there’s so much to explore. My kids love this train. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Appreciate that this is a train that my son has to move around himself, not automated like other options.