its cause they cant promote it as they should…everythings cancelled or postponed. Sam Smith was expected to release a new album called To Die For on May 1st. Sam, what were u thinking They not he. "I will be renaming my album and pushing back the release date - both of which are to be confirmed at this time. Who cares for clasdic Promotion these days? Dua Lipa decided to drop Future Nostalgia early, though the earlier leak of her music online seems to have had something to do with it. he can release it yea… but cant travel to promote it. Now, in light of the COVID-19 outbreak, the pop crooner has decided to both push back the … Sam Smith has announced that the title of upcoming album To Die For will be changed and its release date will be revised due to the Covid-19 outbreak. ", Smith said that "there will be an album this year", adding: "But until then I am still going to bring out some new music over the next few months, which I'm incredibly excited about.". Sam Smith has teamed up with Dionne Warwick and other music stars for a rousing rendition of Warwick’s hit ‘That’s What Friends Are For.’. Nobody wants to see those scoobydoo ears. Entertainment Weekly may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Don't worry though, there will be an album this year, I promise! People are more at home (quarantine or home office) so they have more time to stream your music and are bored af so you could advertise via social media. Smith said that "some important changes and additions" would be made to the record. Smith, 27, told fans Monday in a statement on social media that their third album To Die For will not make its planned May 1 release. Your email address will not be published. Better changed the album title, coz it cursed!!! So no, awful idea. "I will be renaming my album and pushing back the release date — both of which are to be confirmed at this time. Must partly be fear the title could be too “on the nose” when people are dying of the C*****. “They” is for plurals and since grammar won’t be rewritten for sexual minorities, they’s should be content their pronoun preferences are even taken into considered. Eww-worthy but SMART cover! Sam Smith has delayed the release of their third studio album. Lady Gaga recently pushed the release of her highly anticipated Chromatica album in light of the situation. They said of the new album, their third studio release, at the time, "I’ve really set myself free the last two years whilst writing this & I hope you can dance and relate to these stories.". A single that shares the album's original title was released by the Grammy Award-winner last month.