Rosario Dawson ‘s birth father, Patrick sadly left the Sin City actress when she was just a little baby, but now that she’s all grown up, Miz Dawson wanted to … Welp, at least she knows what happened, right?!? It’s Pandora’s box you’re opening. WTF?!??!? You must have JavaScript enabled to fill out this form. This stunning and resourceful actress has been primarily a film player thus far. While she was raised by her mother, Isabel and stepfather Greg Dawson, she couldn’t help but to think about her estranged pops, so instead of not doing anything, Rosario tapped a psychic for answers. Please complete the reCAPTCHA below to join our email list. And after Dawson got an explanation, she shared: “I did a session with a psychic. Swipe Up on, If like us you just can't wrap your head around ho, Khloé Kardashian has to leave True Thompson with, Demi Lovato’s Ex Max Ehrich Is ‘Afraid’ To Give In To Love In His Debut Single — Yes, We’re Serious…, Donald Trump Says He Doesn’t Know Anything About QAnon & Won’t Denounce Them…, Woman Lured On Tinder Date Before Couple In Sex ‘Coven’ Murdered Her Hoping To Gain ‘Powers’. Only recently has she been opening herself up more to doing television (the series Gemini Division (2008), which she executive-produced), and animated voice-overs. Even Kim knows better than t, Chrissy Teigen gave fans an update in her first In, Ahhhh! Riverdale Star And Former Heartthrob Skeet Ulrich Ruined This Girl’s Life! Dawson was born on May 9, 1979, in New York City. Rosario Dawson‘s birth father, Patrick sadly left the Sin City actress when she was just a little baby, but now that she’s all grown up, Miz Dawson wanted to know what the heck happened to her dad. She told me that my dad was dead and was speaking to me from beyond the grave. Congr, OMG Sia swung on a chandelier right into the Johnn, Thoughts?? If he passed, I’m sad about that, but in some ways I think I’m slightly relieved. And I was like: ‘I don’t know if you’re a good psychic, or if you’re just pulling my leg – because I don’t know this fact.’ That was really wild.”. | Perez Hilton, Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest celebrity gossip. Holy CRAP, Ireland Baldwin! Copyright © 2020 PerezHilton.com | All Rights Reserved. I’ve Upset A Bunch Of Idiots Over This 27 Year Old Virgin! Rosario Dawson Found Out That Her Biological Father Was Dead After Talking To A Psychic! Her mother, Isabel Celeste, is of Cuban and Puerto Rican ancestry. Isabel was 16 years old when Rosario was born; she never married Rosario's biological father, Patrick C. Harris. She was really bold. Considering that you can’t fully trust a psychic, the starlet did what any normal person would do and got a private investigator in order to dig deeper and see what really happened to her pops, she added: “We think he died in 2001. And I think it would have been weird to have to feel like I need to create a relationship later. Sorry. When Rosario was a year old, her mother married Greg Dawson, a construction worker. Dawson's powerhouse talent stands out the most in edgy, urban filming that dates back to 1995 when she was only sixteen. @ashleytisdale is having a baby girl! Big Misunderstanding With My 3 Year Old! Hear Cardi B’s defense by Swiping Up, Oh look. Another glorious morning! | Ally Brooke, Hilarious Tantrum! Dawson has a half-brother, Clay, who is four years younger. [Image via WENN.]. Um... remember to vote, Seriously, Kourtney?! As an adult… what’s the point of doing that unless you’re wanting to create something?”, The actress is currently 33 years old, so we can actually see her creating a relationship with her father if he were still alive, but only she knows the pain she holds inside, so maybe this was best for her.