https://justintimberlake.fandom.com/wiki/Rock_Your_Body?oldid=4315, 2002 Master Sound Recording Studios, Windmark Recording (Virginia Beach). Originally intended to be featured on Jackson's fifth studio album Invincible (2001), the latter rejected the song along with several other tracks, which were instead given to Timberlake for his debut album. see all reviews, Can't Stop the Feeling! Twitter. (Justin Timberlake), Melophone, Marimba, : Advanced / Composer. If what you get equals what you give away, you might as well give it all away. The trail runs from flying saucer songs in the '50s, through Bowie, blink-182 and Katy Perry. The female section of the track is sung by Vanessa Marquez. Watch short videos with music Rock Your Body on TikTok. (Rescue Me).". Email. Timberlake performed the song live several times; he performed the song during the Super Bowl XXXVIII halftime show controversy, where while performing in the Super Bowl XXXVIII halftime show with R&B singer Janet Jackson, Timberlake ripped off part of Jackson's costume, momentarily exposing her right breast on live television. As a member of, Timberlake performed this with Janet Jackson at the, The beat was intended for Michael Jackson's comeback album. CHECK OUT : … Britney Spears was just 16 when her first single "Baby One More Time" was released. Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps. You don't need an excuse to vote early. But your state may let you vote during a designated early voting period. I aced the project and my director had one of the lower bands play it this year in concert. Burna Boy – Rock Your Body (Prod. Did you find this review helpful? An interview with Dr. John Covach, music professor at the University of Rochester whose free online courses have become wildly popular. Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake - Digital Sheet Music. Did his bandmates think he was gay? The Devo song "Freedom Of Choice" is about mindless consumerism - how people like to make frivolous choices, but otherwise want to be told what to do. LOG IN It was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and the Recording Industry Association of New Zealand (RIANZ) for shipments of 500,000 and 7,500 copies, respectively. "Rock Your Body" topped the Australian Singles Chart for one week. She quickly became a top search term on something called The Internet. Vegetarian Fred Schneider of the B-52's got the idea for "Rock Lobster" at an Atlanta disco when a projector displayed images of lobsters on a grill. The accompanying music video for "Rock Your Body", which was directed by Francis Lawrence, features Timberlake with several back-up dancers performing choreography within a multi-color lighted cube. I ace...", continued It was written by Timberlake along with Williams and Hugo (consisting of Chad Hugo and Pharrell Williams), who also produced the track. It peaked at number two on the UK Singles Chart, the third single from Justified to do so, following "Like I Love You" and "Cry Me a River". A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, Similar to the 1979 Michael Jackson hit ". to comment on this review. The "Rain On Me" singer's arms, back, and butt look insanely toned in the action shot. That's the concept behind "Give It Away" by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Neil Young later apologized for "Southern Man," calling it "accusatory and condescending" in its portrayal of the American South. Spaceship Entertainment boss, Burna Boy, resurfaces with an impressive tune dubbed “Rock Your Body” produced by Juls. It charted at number three on the Danish Singles Chart, number four on the New Zealand Singles Chart and Irish Singles Chart, and number five on the US Billboard Hot 100. Get more information. | Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. WhatsApp. The men of Sparks on their album Hippopotamus, and how Morrissey handled it when they suggested he lighten up. Did Britney really blame him for her meltdown? In-person early voting dates: Varies by state. ♬ Rock Your Body | 0 Posts. Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in Facebook. Listen & Download Rock Your Body, an R&B song by American singer-songwriter Justin Timberlake for his debut studio album, Justified (2002). When you want to get a full-body workout, you probably whip out your … Nina Sky, "Move Your Body" (2004) In case this hasn't already been adopted, this song would make for an incredible Zumba routine. In addition to their group N.E.R.D, they worked on songs for Jay Z, Kelis, Snoop Dogg, Britney Spears, Nelly and many others. Sometimes circumstances make it hard or impossible for you to vote on Election Day. More songs with kinds of music in the title, The Truth Is Out There: A History of Alien Songs, Trans Soul Rebels: Songs About Transgenderism.