Learn more about our use of cookies: cookie policy, Robert Whittaker, Picks Three Fighters For His Next Fight, Ronda Rousey Recalls Her Time, Training With Edmen Shahbazyan. By: Danny Segura. The middle weight lost the title to Israel Adesanya at UFC 243 (October, 2019), and now with this victory again wants to enter in the title frame. “It’s a yes or a no answer”- UFC Proposes January 23 Date For The Conor McGregor Vs. Dustin Poirier Rematch, UFC 256: Petr Yan Vs. Aljamain Sterling To Co-headline UFC 256 On December 12, “He’s probably the most decorated wrestler Khabib’s fought”- Dustin Poirier Ruminates Justin Gaethje’s Chances Against Khabib Nurmagomedov, Nate Diaz Expresses Disdain Over Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier’s Rematch; Later Gets Challenged By Khamzat Chimaev. Whittaker further added, “I feel that, I’m championship level, I’m championship quality, but I am, you know the designs UFC have”. Robert Whittaker next fight: PENDING. The Korean Zombie takes place at Flash Forum on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, UAE aka "Fight Island". Twitter reacts to Robert Whittaker's narrow win over Darren Till at UFC on ESPN 14. Robert Whittaker, after his win over Darren Till, has again become the person of Interest. So, with that in mind, what makes most sense for Whittaker next? Robert Whittaker last fight was ago against Israel Adesanya at UFC 243: Whittaker vs. Adesanya. ISSN 2652-5097. I don’t really care”. a unanimous decision. AEW Dynamite 29th July Live Streaming and Preview: When and where to watch AEW Dynamite? “The Reaper” claimed the win via first-round stoppage with head kick and punches, and you can watch it up top. UFC Fight Island 6: Full Fight Card, Date, Time, and Streaming Details, “170 will be fascinating”- Coach Kavanagh Pitches Idea Of a Welterweight Contest Between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier, Darren Till Tests Positive For Covid-19 Amid Call Out Spree, “Now It’s a Matter Of Getting Contract Signed”- Dana White On What’s Remaining To Make Conor McGregor Vs. Dustin Poirier Official, UFC 254: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks His Favorite Between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Justin Gaethje. Welcome to MMA Junkie's European Union Experience. The fighter wishes to face one among, Jack Hermansson, Israel Adesanya, and Paulo Costa. Robert Whittaker next fight will be held on October 24, 2020 against Jared Cannonier. The last fight of Robert Whittaker took place on July 25, 2020 against Darren Till. Thai Fight: Begins features a series of Muay Thai and Kard Chuek bouts live from CentralPlaza WestGate in Bang Yai, Nonthaburi Province, Thailand on... Robert Whittaker faces Jared Cannonier in the co-main event of UFC 254: Khabib vs Gaethje on October 25. Last fight. The fight was on Saturday, October 5, 2019. The contest featured the defending... Lomachenko vs Lopez date, time, card – how to watch lightweight title unification live, UFC Fight Island 6 start time, USA, Australia, how to watch, Ortega vs Korean Zombie, card, Full Fight: Robert Whittaker stops Derek Brunson in one round at UFC Melbourne, Vasyl Lomachenko vs Teofimo Lopez official weigh-ins (video), Full Fight: Cristian Bosch KO’s Alessandro Benacci to take WKN Cruiserweight title, ONE Championship: Reign of Dynasties 2 full event video, UFC Fight Night: Ortega vs Korean Zombie weigh-in results, Full Fight: Justin Gaethje dominates Tony Ferguson to take UFC interim lightweight title, Lomachenko vs Lopez Australia time, US, UK – how to watch fight live, undercard, Rico Verhoeven vs Jamal Ben Saddik 3 date planned for 2021 – GLORY Kickboxing, A ProKick Spooktacular Event in Belfast becomes KICKmas 2020 on Dec 19, Thai Fight: Begins results, Saenchai vs Ganji, Tom Hill and Lewie Edmondson positive for COVID-19, out of MTK Fight Night on Oct 18, Cris Cyborg vs Arlene Blencowe full fight video highlights from Bellator 249.