She wanted to write an uplifting song that could inspire others going through similar struggles. [8] Her vocal range expanded after her surgery with Alaina hitting a big note during the song's bridge that she struggled to reach prior. [1] Vocals were recorded in the summer of 2014. After several years working on a former project, we started with a new sound in 2019.

I’m baffled why they had the sheriff’s character in the movie at all, leading you up to think he was the one for Charlie, having them spend time together, only to have her marry her fiancé in the end after all. Lauren Alaina traveled a long road to her second album, taking six years to deliver a sequel to her 2011 debut. I'm looking for the music at the end, where Juliana goes over the nazi border and getting arrested. Something to put meaning to the mundane activities we partake in. This was such a nice...yes, nice.....movie to watch, especially during all of this chaos. Movies. The Road Less Traveled finishes out with a song written by Merle Haggard and Terry Gordon that Strait calls "the soundtrack to his life." After trying on countless wedding dresses, she knows the only one that’s right for her is her late mother’s dress, which is located in her hometown of Harmony, Tennessee. Country music singer Charlotte comes back home to Tennessee a week before she's set to get married, hoping to borrow her late mother's wedding dress from her grandmother. How To Bring Meaning To Life: A Tribute To Music. [2] In a review of the EP, Jason Scott of PopDust complimented the "undeniable" songwriting on "Road Less Traveled" and deemed the track "one of her most alluring performances ever".

(p) (p) 2015 MEZZANINE (c) MEZZANINE. Alaina co-wrote the song with Jesse Frasure and Meghan Trainor.It was released to country radio through Mercury Nashville and Interscope Records on June 27, 2016, as the EP's second single and officially impacted the format on July 11, 2016. The beginnings of Road Less Traveled started around a fire in 2014 talking about how music creates community. Unable to add item to List. Stephen Thomas Erlewine of AllMusic rated the album three-and-a-half stars out of five and complimented Alaina on her songwriting. Please try again. The Road Less Traveled Abnormality is The Spice of Life. [1][6], Billy Dukes of Taste of Country wrote that Alaina "has never sounded more confident" in his "Critic's Pick" review of the single.

Hallmark 2-Movie Collection: You're Bacon Me Crazy/The Secret Ingredient, Hallmark 2-Movie Collection: Nature Of Love & Pearl In Paradise. The beginnings of Road Less Traveled started around a fire in 2014 talking about how music creates community. Menu. [18], She also performed the song at the 2017 CMT Awards. [21] Katie Gill of pop culture blog The Young Folks rated the album six out of ten for its "polished" production and "uneven" songwriting. I am looking for the name of song when juliana goes over the nazi border, thanks.