Unterkunftspartner von Booking.com sollten nie im Namen der Gäste Bewertungen erstellen oder Anreize als Gegenleistung für eine Bewertung geben. I like to dine on their summer terrace which is located inside the restaurant. Thanks a lot, guys! The custom–made tables and chairs match the overall décor perfectly. I'll definitely be back at BETTER BED next time I'm in Richmond or Vancouver. The Skytrain is located 2 mins walk away. Conveniently connected with MRT and indoor parking up to 1,000 cars, with the new luxury 1,260 sqm. The property is nondescript, however the room was nice, extremely clean, standard size and very... Offering an indoor pool and hot tub, this hotel in Richmond is only 3.1 mi from Vancouver International Airport. Located in Richmond, 4.5 miles from Richmond Center, Fairmont Gold at Fairmont Vancouver Airport has air-conditioned rooms and a bar. CULTURE ET PATRIMOINE. For dessert, the raspberry mousse cheesecake was an excellent way to end the meal. Nur Kunden, die über Booking.com gebucht und in der gebuchten Unterkunft übernachtet haben, können eine Bewertung abgeben. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Lesen Sie hier die Richtlinien für Fragen. Die Receptionistin beim Check in war sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Shawna was really hardworking (both of them are, actually). Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Versuchen Sie es erneut, „Geräumige Zimmer im ersten Stock, grosses Bad, bequemes Bett, schnelles WLAN, grosser Safe im Zimmer, hilfsbereites Personal.“, „Sehr gutes reichhaltiges Frühstück, nur zu empfehlen. Excellent experience, value for the money I spent. Expertenkontrolle View deals for Sonder - The Richmond, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. I would recommend and would go again. Booking.com ist lediglich der Verteiler des Feedbacks von Gästen und Unterkünften. Jegliche Versuche, das Ranking eines Mitbewerbers durch eine negative Bewertung zu verschlechtern werden nicht toleriert. My daughter...wanted the poached eggs "medium" and I wanted soft - both the same and not not to my daughters taste. „Wir waren nur für einen short-trip in diesem Hotel. Had the mozzarella di buffala on a bed of tomatoes and then had the...buffala gnocchi. “, „Sehr freundliches Personal durften unsere Räder im taschenraum im Hotel unterstellen “, „Personal sehr nett und hat uns gute Tipps gegeben. Check in was easy, nice dogs, good Korean restaurant nearby, great price, kids loved the pool and so... Offering a hot tub and fitness center, this Richmond hotel features an on-site restaurant. Was bekommst du in einem Geburtstagspaket? The staff were nice. The free bird restaurant across the street was very good food as well. I would recommend and would go againMore, The place "le marché" has a great setting. The place was very busy and had a great vibe. Good internet connection Potatoes weren’t crispy but eggs and salads were great, Not a favorite. Hahaha see the cheese theme! Offering a free 24/7 airport shuttle, Pacific Gateway Hotel at Vancouver Airport is located in Richmond, just 1.9 mi from Vancouver International Airport. If you're looking for something really special, a 5-star hotel in Richmond can be found for $264 per night, on average (based on Booking.com prices). Colorful and nice to shop products. Sie können nur bis 28 Tage nach Ihrem Check-out eine Bewertung abgeben. As for the food - we ordered from the special Menu Saint Valentin that offered a three-course dinner for a reasonable price. I love Steveston so much, and this is my 6th summer staying at this hotel. Schöne Ausstattung des Hotels, nettes Personal. Both of our first courses were interesting and tasty. And large shopping mall. Bewertungen sind am wertvollsten, wenn sie original und unabhängig sind. This Richmond hotel is located just 2.5 mi from Vancouver International Airport. Restaurant. The water view room looking over the marina is superb. Die hilfreichsten Beiträge sind detailliert und helfen anderen Reisenden dabei, eine gute Entscheidung zu treffen. Popular hotels close to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl Airport include Hotel Terrasse Royale, Le St-Martin Hotel and Suites, and Quality Suites Laval. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Mai 2013 willkommen. The veal was tender and tasty and almost melted in my mouth; a delicious dish! It was also practical - close to the airport, rooms were large, comfortable. And with respect to the communal washrooms: maybe it's just me, but I really would prefer to have a place to re-apply my lipstick other than over a toilet! As it was raining, I did not bother to try and get public transport to the CBD itself. Parking on site abd very close to the rooms... Hotels near Gaspesian British Heritage Village, Hotels near Station Touristique Pin Rouge, Hotels near Eglise de Notre-Dame-des-Saints-Anges, Hotels near Bureau D'accueil Touristique De New Richmond, Hotels near (YUL) Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl Airport, Hotels near (YHU) Montreal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport. Free and friendly airport shuttle Service was very slow until we said we had a plane to catch and then very fast but luke warm - sitting under the warming lights for a time. For a main course, my girlfriend loved her monkfish wrapped in a thin slice of pork (pancetta), with cauliflower puree. Doch hat es alle Erwartungen bestens erfüllt. The bed was great.