"Loss of Innocence" introduces us to Benjamin Blaine as a young man, indicating the factors which mould his adult persona as a bestselling author, concerned to reveal injustice, generous to good causes, charismatic but capricious and cruel in his personal life . Drama unfolds as Benjamin a womanizer has his mistress Carla Pacelli an actress living in the Martha's Vineyard guesthouse behind the Blaines family house. They’re the ones who will sell you out.

Patterson completes the Martha's Vineyard trilogy by returning to the present, and the inquest into Ben Blaine's death. We will send you one e-mail a month notifying you of any hot new books announced or coming out, as well as any new additions to the site. Patterson tends to write more standalone than series novels, so Christopher Paget has only made four appearances since his 1979 debut in The Lasko Tangent, which was also Richard North Patterson’s debut as a novelist.

(more…), Jack Coughlin is an American author of military fiction novels and formerly a Gunnery Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corps. (more…), Ian Rankin is a Scottish author of crime fiction.

The third in a trilogy of novels, "Eden in Winter" is part of a psychological family saga rather than the powerful courtroom drama more typical of the prolific Richard North Patterson.

Richard North Patterson started writing in 1979 with The Lasko Tangent and would publish one novel every two years until he retired from law in 1993. While juggling his covert job and the legal matters sure to bury his family, Adam is drawn closer to this forbidden fruit and all she offers. Formerly a trial lawyer, Patterson served as the SEC’s liaison to the Watergate special prosecutor and has served on the boards of several Washington advocacy groups dealing with gun violence, political reform, and women’s rights. Which helps to explain what I thought was how Patterson was handling the difficult issue of sequels in a different way: Whenever a past event is referenced early on in the novel he plugs in a segment of info that appeared in Fall From Grace. --Kathy Reichs, #1 "New York Times" best-selling author of "206 Bones" "Patterson has redefined himself as a writer willing to take risks." With my love of books just like some of my blog followers, I am always shopping and researching for new authors or authors like Richard that I have not heard of before. He is best known for his Inspector Rebus novels, which are set in Edinburgh. Welcome back. Born in 1948, Terry Goodkind is a writer from the USA. The third in the Blaine triology on Martha's Vineyard.

Doc was once a government agent who now runs a marine biology supply business out of his house in Florida.

A written version of the TV shows that open with “Previously on....” I’m not sure all that I missed by not seeing the middle volume but the arc of the story is clear.